✘ RISE ENTERTAINMENT ARTISTS ◑

✘ ₮HE 𝕮LAN ✘ RISE ENTERTAINMENT'S FIRST CO-ED ABO GROUP! ◑ Apply open! revamping ~
Please log in to read the full chapter

RISE Entertainment
founded in 2016 by a married/mated couple, the Chois.

Currently, RISE has only three active groups, making the label still fairly new and undiscovered by the majority of the population.

RISE first gained public interest with the debut of their mixed girl group, SS. Due to the unconvientiality status of omegas and betas being in the same group and after an accident between two members, the group ultimately disbanded.

Although RISE is rising in popularity in 2020 with the formation of their two new controversial groups, The Clan and Victoriam. RISE is currently planning to debut several solo artists in the future.

The main building headquarters can be found in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, South Korea.

CHOI CHANHEE & CHOI YEJI
CEOS AND FOUNDERS OF RISE ENTERTAINMENT
FOUNDED: 2016

NAME: Choi Chanhee
AGE: 30
NATIONALITY: Korean
FACECLAIM: Lee Taemin
STATUS: Omega

NAME: Choi Yeji
AGE: 32
NATIONALITY: Korean
FACECLAIM: Apink's Eunji
STATUS: Alpha

The CEOs of Rise Entertainment are relatively popular amongst the industry because of their celebrity status as one of the hottest korean couples. Chanhee debuted at 16 years old in one of the first ever inclusive subgendered kpop group in Korea, MINX. Chanhee was known as the only omega in a group of alphas and betas, and despite his evident talent for dance and lead vocal prowess, the group quickly sank because of the taboo.

It was unheard of for an omega to debut in a mixed group! Unsafe! What was it teaching the youth? For the duration of his time in MINX, Chanhee was subjected to ridicule and harsh critism from being constantly compared to his group members as the 'weak link.' Many fans called Chanhee out as the reason the group wasn't taking off like it should because an omega didn't belong.

At 19, just three years after his debut, Chanhee left the group and the company after being pressured by many peers. Although, Chanhee's absence from the group didn't really help MINX and instead, had the opposite reaction, the groups ultimate failure. 

Chanhee went on to be a soloist for only a short seven months, but the damage had been done by his time in MINX and the poor idol was marked - never to succeed on his own. Instead of giving up in the face of adversity, Chanhee became a backup dancer for an omega group, HONEY. This group also happened to boast Yeji's sister as a vocalist, which is how the alpha Yeji and Chanhee met. 

Chanhee worked his way up as a respective backup dancer and even went on to feature in several of HONEY's albums. Yeji, on the other hand, was a business major who quickly too a liking to Chanhee. She thought he was one of the most talented idols she had seen and resented the community for wasting his talents as an extra.

After various attempts at courting the omega, she finally succeeded in winning a date with the male. Several years later, the couple married.  Yeji knew how important music and performing was to Chanhee and she wanted to make a difference in the industry for the sake of her husband and mate, so Yeji used her business knowledge to build the brand of RISE Entertainment. She surprised her husband on his birthday with the creation of their company where the two are now the CEOs.
Half Moon
STATUS: Alphas
FACECLAIM: Winner
DEBUT DATE: 2016
DEBUT SONG: 공허해 Empty
group status: hiatus

The classy group of alphas was the first to debut under RISE Entertainment in March 2016 with their popular single, "Empty." Half M
Please log in to read the full chapter