Two.

Fated to love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong: He's doing okay, so far.. kkk, so hurry up and come, Jiyong says he needs his sister. 
Yeri: kkkk.. okay, we just passed the last street to SM. See you soon, oppa :) 

I look out the window, we were just entering the garage to SM. Reporters piling outside the building, rushing over taking pictures of our van. I gulped looking at the cameras, I have a truama regarding cameras, and reporters. Reporters make up fake stuff, just to get some likes and views, but sometimes, it can really affect our life. I grab my hat from the car bag, and follow the other members out of the van. Seulgi holds onto my hand, and I take a deep breath, than look up at the reporters and cameras. Seulgi squeezes my hand, and I smile looking at her, and than looking at the cameras, and hold my hand up as in a wave pose. After a few minutes, were finally able to get into the building, and I take a deep breath again, breathing out all the air, I held while taking the pictures. Seulgi looks at me, and than smiles "Good job, are you feeling okay? do you need any water?" Seulgi asks, and I shake my head no. We ride the escalator, and then walk into the main main enterance of SM Entertainment. "Jiyong just texted me, their in the SNSD section" Wendy says, leading us to the SNSD section. SM building, just made a huge renovation, where the artists are seperated. Basically, in their own artist section, they have a lounge, two studios, and two dance rooms. So basically again, theres no reason to be going into others artist section, if your not needed there, or have plans with the artists members. RED VELVETS section is right across from NCT's section. NCT has over 24 members, but their all divided into sub-units, so NCT's section is the largest section of SM's building. NCT has 5 studios, and 10 practice rooms. 

We walk into the snsd section, and wendy knocks on the door with the label *Number One Studio*. The door opened right away, and we walk in. As soon as we walk in, I burst out laughing. Dara unni WAS there in the studio, I look at wendy and roll my eyes, wendy smirks in reply. I sit next to Jonghy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter