final

Home

“Rosie, when are you gonna cook the salmon steak?” Lisa whines while playing with her babies.

 

“LEO! THAT’S NOT FOR YOU!”

 

The pink haired girl just hums wordlessly while playing some chords on her guitar.

 

The cat-momma receiving nothing but a hum turns to Rosé and was about to ask again but stops herself when she sees the girl serious look while playing the guitar.

 

Rosé feels more vulnerable in music when she’s all alone. That’s why she always come at Lisa’s unit and play the songs she’s working on or she just needs other place aside from the studio and her room to sing all day long. She needs a right amount of ears listening to her music. And Lisa’s place is the perfect place for that.

 

The right amount of listening ears, Lisa and her 4 cute not-so-little (fat) cats.

 

She feels safe.

 

Secured.

 

Free.

 

 

 

From walking home and talking loads

To seeing shows in evening clothes with you

 

She hears Rosé sing a familiar song.

 

From nervous touch and getting drunk

To staying up and waking up with you

 

 

Lisa stops what she’s doing and watches Rosé sings out beautifully. Even her cats stops and are listening to her sing.

 

 

Now we're slipping near the edge

Holding something we don't need

Oh, this delusion in our heads

Is gonna bring us to our knees

 

She sings with her eyes closed, feeling the emotion of the songs and revealing every thing she feels out in the open through this song.

 

 

So come on, let it go

Just let it be

Why don't you be you

And I'll be me

 

Everything that's broke

Leave it to the breeze

Why don't you be you

And I'll be me

 

And I'll be me

 

She finishes the last few chords and plucks the last note. She opened her eyes when she feels two big hands holding both her side of her face. She opens her eyes and sees Lisa, smiling wide.

 

Lisa.

 

The sunshine in her rainy days.

 

The energy bar she needs every day.

 

The ups in her downs.

 

The constant smile in her lips.

 

The one in her life.

 

Lisa.

 

Her Lisa.

 

 

“Hi babyyy~ I thought you were gonna sing the song you made? Why are you singing a sad song? Her Lisa asks cutely with her big eyes and big smile.

 

She puts away her guitar and hugs her Lisa, inhaling her scent.

 

“Do I smell good?” Lisa cockily asks while whispering in her hair.

 

“You smell like cat poop,” she answers then she hears Lisa gasps, clearly scandalized.

 

“YAAAH. REALLY?” She shouts while getting out of the hug and smells her shirt. She looks back at Rosé and sees the girl smiling teasingly.

 

“YAAAH! I do not smell like cat poop~” she whines while Rosé pull her back in a tight hug.

 

“I know. But even if you smell like poop, I still love you.” Rosé may not see it but she knows Lisa’s loving this and smiling so widely. And it turns out, she’s right. Lisa is squealing while covering her face with both of her hands.

 

“Rosie, I’m the greasy one! Why are you suddenly like this??” she squeaks out shyly. The pink hair just laughs at this and kisses her head instead.

 

“Will you let me hear the song you made?” Lisa quietly asks while basking in Rosé’s head kisses and her cats watching them closely.

 

This is home.

 

“Nope. You’ll hear it at the same time as blinks.” she cheekily answers.

 

“Whyy? Am I not allowed to hear the song?” Pout clear from her tone. Rosé just hums once again and kisses her head.

 

“The song’s about you. I want it to be a surprise. So be patient and wait with blinks.” she whispers in her head, sealing it with a kiss.

 

Lisa, knowing her Rosé won’t budge, just lets it be and just leans in to her more and hugs her back.

 

Rosé just keeps kissing Lisa’s head while whispering i love you’s with each kiss.

 

 

“I love you too. My hair smells good right?” Lisa asks again and Rosé stops kissing her and immediately stood up and went straight to the kitchen.

 

Lisa just sits there with wide eyes and gaping mouth, shocked. “YAAH! DOES MY HAIR SMELL THAT BAD??!” she shouts while trying to smell her hair.

 

“DON’T ASK. I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO LIE TO YOU!” Rosé shouts from the kitchen while looking for the ingredients for their dinner.

 

“YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG! WHAT DID YOU SAY?” Lisa shouts offended and ready to attack her Rosé, so she runs to the kitchen.

 

“AHHH. LISAA STOP!”

 

“SAY MY HAIR SMELLS GOOD!”

 

“NOOOO— LISA! STOP IT OR I’M GONNA KILL YO—“

 

Then Lisa comes running back to the living room followed by a furious Rosé trying to grab her Lisa.

 

Squeals, screams and laughter are the only noise that can be heard from their unit, with some occasional cats whining why they’re included in the two’s antics.

 

 

 

A normal and domestic life living in the confines of Lisa’s apartment. 

 

 

This is home. Cats, kisses and teasing from your girlfriend.

 

Home.