One

Couples Counselling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun could feel the tense energy between the two younger members of Mamamoo whenever she was around them. A few days ago they had a huge argument that resulted in throwing passive aggressive remarks at one another every chance they got. The icy cold atmosphere was showing during their interviews and fan signs. 

 

It evolved into something even worse when they almost had a fist fight in the waiting room of a game show they were set to feature in. Byulyi dragged Hyejin off to a different room whilst Yongsun restrained Wheein. This was the worst fight the two younger girls had ever had and it worried the other two to no end. 

 

YongKong

Hey, is Hyejin okay?

 

Byulie

I’m not sure. She’s more angry than I’ve ever seen her. How’s Wheein?

 

YongKong 

About the same. Is this how they feel when we argue?

 

Byulie

They’re used to us arguing. They just ignore us. This is something else. 

 

YongKong

I have an idea. Get Hyejin to meet at your place on Friday and we’ll get them to clear the air.

 

Byulie

What have you got planned?

 

YongKong

I will tell you later. 

 

Yongsun’s plan was to basically pretend to be a counsellor and help Wheein and Hyejin through whatever it was that was ruining their friendship. Yongsun promised Wheein that Hyejin wasn’t going to be at Byulyi’s apartment and to the older girls surprise, Wheein completely believed her. 

 

Wheein almost fled when she saw a familiar head of hair sat down on Byulyi’s couch. Yongsun’s hands on Wheein’s shoulders forced her to sit down next to the youngest member. They both folded their arms over their chests and faced away each other with a huff. 

 

Byulyi was sat in the armchair next to the couch shaking her head and trying not to laugh. Yongsun dragged a stool from Byulyi’s kitchen and placed it on the opposite side of the couch before plopping on it and holding up a note book and pen. 

 

“I can’t believe you two get counselling.” Byulyi rolled her eyes, “We don’t get counselling,” she pointed at herself and Yongsun, “We sort out our problems like adults, both of us go into a room alone and-“

 

“And I beat the out of her.” Yongsun interrupted whilst glaring daggers at her. “You know, Byul, I think everyone here would be more comfortable if you weren’t in the room.”

 

Byulyi scoffed, “Oh really? It’s my apartment and it’s a shame that not everyone here pays the ing rent.” 

 

“You said you’d be quiet.” Yongsun reminded her, pointing her finger menacingly. 

 

“I’m not here,” she winked to the two girls on the couch, “I’m just a fly on the wall.” 

 

“Byulyi I mean it.”

 

“Fly.” Byulyi imitated a fly with her hands, “Wall.” She points at the wall, “Me.” She points to herself, “Buzz.” She adds as an after thought. 

 

“Right, Hyejin-“ Yongsun tried before she was interrupted by Byulyi raising her arm in the air as though she was a pupil in high school. “Is this you not interfering?” She asked, frustration etched across her face. 

 

Byulyi looked up at her raised arm, “No I’m just reaching for the stars.” Yongsun rolled her eyes, “You’ve forgotten the badges.”

 

“Badges?”

 

“Yes, name badges.” Byulyi pointed to her shoulder, “Hello my name is Byulyi and I’m a ing lunatic.” She grinned, “We need name badges.”

 

Yongsun sighed, the two girls on the couch looking visibly less tense as their eyes go from one member to another as though they were watching a tennis match, “We don’t need badges.”

 

“Then how will we know who’s who?” Byulyi reasoned. 

 

“What? We’ve known each other for seven plus years, we don’t need badges.” There was a vein visibly popping out from Yongsun’s temple as she yelled across the room. 

 

“Okay, fine.” Byulyi huffed and sat back in her chair, “But you forgot the badges.” She added in a quieter voice as she turned her head away from the older girl. 

 

“Right, now we can start.” Yongsun waited a few seconds just to see whether Byulyi would interrupt again before starting, “Hyejin-“

 

“I have stickers in my room, we could write our names on the stickers-“ Byulyi interrupted before Yongsun’s voice exploded from across her. 

 

“NO!” 

 

“Okay, Yong, I’m just trying to help you out with your badge situation.” Byulyi held up her hands. 

 

Yongsun gripped her pen so hard she heard it crack in her palms, “I don’t have a badge situation!”

 

“Obviously because you don’t have ing badges!” 

 

“Byul, we don’t need badges, we will never need badges, the situation doesn’t require badges

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter