Siyeon & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Siyeon finishes with the last touches of her makeup when she calls for her girlfriend. 

 

"Baby are you ready?" Siyeon yells from the bathroom when she heard Yoohyeon from the living room.

 

"I'm ready." Yoohyeon yelled back as she waited for Siyeon at the front door.

 

Siyeon walked out of the bathroom in a hurry as she didn't want them to be any more late as they were going to the club. Especially when their friends were all going as well.

 

"Let's go then."

 

-

 

After half an hour of driving to the biggest club in Seoul they had arrived at the exact time as their friends.

 

Siyeon and Yoohyeon got out the car as they spotted their favorite couple making out, SuA and JiU.

 

Siyeon turned to Yoohyeon. "JiBo is really out there telling people that their together. I like it." Siyeon whispers with a slight chuckle. Yoohyeon shoves her with a small smile. Causing Siyeon to stumble.

 

"Let's just go inside babe." Yoohyeon said walking in first. Siyeon pouted as she ran to follow Yoohyeon inside.

 

Loud speakers from behind the club blasted through their ears. Wincing at the loudness both girls walk in two see three more of their friends at a table near the bar.

 

Yoohyeon jogs over to them giving each girl a hug. "Dongie! Dami! Gahyeonie!" She smiles brightly at each girl.

 

"Yooh!" Calls Siyeon when Yoohyeon runs over to the rest of their friends.

 

She shakes her with a small chuckle at her cute girlfriend. 

 

Siyeon smiles when she catches the three girls attention. She smiles at them. "Hello girls."

 

Gahyeon excitingly waves a Siyeon with a shy smile when she sees her walk over to their table. Even though all of them were adults Gahyeon always had a small girl crush on the wolf like girl.

 

Yoohyeon turns around to meet Siyeons eyes with a sly smirk. Yoohyeon of course knew about the youngest's small crush on Siyeon, but Siyeon was oblivious to everything.

 

Siyeon raises her brows in question, did she miss something. The other girls just chuckled when Gahyeon turned red from the embarrassment she was feeling. 

 

"What happened?" Siyeon asked looking at each of the girls confusingly. 

 

Yoohyeon motioned Siyeon to lean in since it was hard to hear from the loud music playing. 

 

"Gahyeonie has a small crush on you," Yoohyeon said causing Siyeon to look between a shy and flustered Gahyeon and Yoohyeon.

 

"Of course she does, I mean who wouldn't. I'm y." Siyeon said causing the girls to laugh.

 

No can deny that Siyeon wasn't good looking, all the girls were.

 

Handong tapped Yoohyeon's arm to get her attention. "Do you know if JiU and SuA are here yet?"

 

"Oh those two. Their back at the parking lot making out."  Yoohyeon pointed. Handong nodded with a small shake of her head. Those two couldn't get enough of each other.

 

"Drink are on me." Dami suddenly blurred out causing the girl to look at her direction with smirks.

 

Dami was really offering to the group of girls that not only loved their alcohol, but got even more gayer.

 

"Oh, it's on."

 

DC really love their alcohol, especially when featured in their vlives, those are always fun to watch