Episode 2

We Got Married [Ft. JB(GOT7) & Seulgi (Red Velvet)]

Cut Scene to the Panel
Today, our Jaebum and Seulgi couple is going to meet each other. It's a big day for them. 
They might be really curious, nervous and excited. Full of mixed emotions.
Yeah...so now let us invite our guests for today, Mark and Yugyeom from GOT7 and Wendy from Red Velvet.

Applause...

Wendy: (laughs).... it feels different to be seated here...

Yugyeom: It will be fun to watch how our couple interacts. 
Hahaha

Jaebum seated in the car on his way to meet his wife.

I hope I can make clear predictions about my wife with the help of these questions.
Aahh.... I am really nervous.

He reaches the destination, a restaurant and is escorted by the staff to a table.

Mission card arrives.
"You have to hand over your question cards to the staff so that it is given to your partner. Both of you will answer the questions written on the card in only yes or no. Get ready to use your imagination and predict what kind of person your partner is."

They handover their questions to the staff and collect the cards with questions they have to answer.

They complete their answers. 

Cut scene to Seulgi interview 
They were questions like.... are you an idol girl group member?....and...are you a tomboy girl??....(laughs)...
Well i must say... the questions were well prepared. I feel my questions were stupid in front of his.

Panel: Oh, he is a senible person. He tries to know her personality rather than trying to know who she is.
Jaebum is impressive.....
Haha

Mark: He put a lot of effort in making up good questions. 
Yugyeom: Yea... he was really into it the whole day.
Wendy: While our Seulgi just kept wandering around and whining the whole time. She didn't even show us the questions because she found them embarrassing.
Hahaha

Cut scene to JB interview 
(Laughs)..... I went into a deep thought after reading her questions.. how was she going to guess my personality with questions like....do you like rice cakes?? Do you play sports well... then i thought maybe she trying to check if i was compatible to her. It slowly started making sense.
Haha

After they complete their answers and get answers to their questions
Mission Card Arrives

"Now you might be a little aware of the personality, likes and dislikes of your partner. You will be soon meeting yor partners. But before that, depending on your prediction, buy a gift that you think your partner may like. You have 2 hours before you meet each other. Best of luck".

Both JB and Seulgi leave for buying the gifts.

JB: Ah... I really have no idea... (laughs).. I am definitely gonna hava a hard time huh! (Sighs)
She said she is a girl group member so she might get a lot of gifts from fans. I want to give her something unique.. that reminds her of me........ but I don't know what!! Haha

He stops the car at a shop and comes back with the gift.
Meanwhile.

Seulgi: God, I just don't know what to buy. I have never bought a gift for a man. This is really hard...(whines)... 
She takes suggestions from manager and finally buys the gift.

The couple is now heading towards there destination where they will meet each other. A table at a romantic rooftop restaurant is booked for them.

JB reaches the restaurant and waits for his wife. 

JB: Sss... this is really frustrating now. My curiousity is really making me annoyed. I don't have anymore patience. Uhh!!

Panel: He is irritated now.
He has been going through so many complications to meet his wife.

Mark: Also, Jaebum-ah has a quick temper. He gets annoyed very easily.
Yugyeom: Yea... he is also kinda impatient. 
Wendy: They are both having a hard time.. also their curiosity is killing them. 
Hahaha

Seulgi arrives to the restaurant and goes to tge rooftop. She approaches the man waiting for her.

Seulgi: Anyeonghaseyo (bows to him)
JB: (immediately stands up and bows to her too) Anyeonghaseyo.
Both are flustered and laugh awkwardly.

JB: Please sit down. (Pulls the chair for seulgi)
Seulgi: Ah..thank you.
JB: We went through a lot of complications to meet each other... finally!!
Seulgi: Yeah... I was really curious nervous and ended up messing up things everywhere. 
JB: By the way, I am Jaebum of GOT7.
Seulgi: Yeah, I know.... and I am Seulgi of Red Velvet. 
JB: Yes... i am aware.
(They can barely look at each other and just laugh awkwardly)

Cut scene to Seulgi interview 
Although I was excited about it and kept memorizing the things I would tell him or ask him, the actual meeting was really awkward. I could not even lift up my head. (Laughs)

JB: Um..would you like to eat something. Lets order some food. 
Seulgi: If you too want to, then sure.

JB orders food for himself and Seulgi.

JB: I actually eat quite well. Infact all our members do. Our day is a waste if we cannot eat good food.
Seulgi: Oh really.. I am a foodie too. In our group I enjoy eating the most.
JB: Is it? Then eat whatever you like... as much as you like... I can accompany you.
(They laugh and discuss over the food)

Panel: Oh! they are trying to overcome the awkwardness by talking about food. 
They both eat so well.

Yugyeom: Jaebum Hyung loves eating. He is a big foodie. When he is with us, after finishing his food he asks for a bite from ours. 
Mark: He has been given the nickname "One bite". 
Haha
Wendy: Seulgi loves food too. She keeps asking me to cook her some good food since I cook the best in the group. 

Cut scene to the couple's date

JB: I also cook well. I really enjoy cooking so that i can eat good food myself and feed it to others.
Seulgi: I do like cooking... but i can't really cook well. I sometimes learn from Wendy and just make something easy under her guidance. 
JB: Don't worry, I will teach you and also cook for you... (squeaks out of cringe and embarrassment)
(Seulgi shyly laughs)

Cut scene to JB interview 
I don't know what came to my mind, I just said that without thinking... and immediately regretted it. But her expression showed like she somewhat liked it so I just let it go....(laughs)

The couple finish their meal.

JB: So... there's something I have for you.

(He takes out a beautiful pendant)

Panel: Wow! That's so beautiful. 
Its really elegant. 
Jaebum has a great eye. He is really inpressive.

Mark: Jaebum has a very good choice of accessories. He always manages to choose the best of them.

Cut scene to couple's date

Seulgi: Wow! Is that for me....it's so beautiful. Thank you so much. (With a bright smile)
JB: Your welcome. Umm.. Can you wear it now?
Seulgi: Yea... Sure... i'd love to. 
JB: May I?

JB puts on the pendant for Seulgi and helps her fix her hair. 

Seulgi: I have something for you too. It isn't too special but... hope you like it.

She gives him a perfume with a handwritten letter.

JB: Oh! thank you so much. I am really fond of perfumes. 
Seulgi: Really? That's a relief...Do you know what is the intention behind giving someone a perfume?
JB: What is it?
Seulgi: You gift it to a person so that whenever he puts on that perfume, it reminds him of you...
JB: Is it?.....Then I'll wear this perfume at the times I am not with you.
Seulgi: Why?... Wear it all the time... it will make me happy if you put on the one i give.
JB: Ok then, lets do this... i will wear this perfume everytime i need it... and you wear the pendant whenever you go out. 
Seulgi: Hmm...Done.
(Both Smile)
JB: By the way, what's this? (Pointing towards the letter)
Seulgi: Um.. it's a letter I wrote for you.
JB: You wrote for me?? (Tries to open it)
Seulgi: (interrupts)... Don't read it now! Read it later..when we are not together...
JB: Why?
Seulgi: Just...Don't read it in front of me..please.
JB: Ok...if you don't want me to...i won't. 

Cut scene to Seulgi interview 
It would be kinda embarrassing if he read it in front of me. I wouldn't be able to look at him for sure.... I just wrote up all my thoughts and expectations and also made a few promises..... i thought it might be cringeworthy .. so I didn't let him read at that moment.

Panel: It might be very sweetly written... she is embarrassed to let him read right there. 
Wendy: I bet it is... well seulgi writes stuff very emotionally.. she puts her heart into it when she writes some letter or card.
Panel: Yeah...

Cut scene to Couple date
JB: Shall we leave now... there's another place we gotta go...
Seulgi: Oh? Where?
JB: Let's go....You will know.

The Couple leave for their next destination.
In the car...

They reach their destination-
The Namsan Tower, Seoul. 

Seulgi: Waah!! I have always wanted to come here... This is my first time at Namsan tower. The world somehow feels different from here.
JB: Right! Well, It's been really long since I came here... once i came here during high school with my friends.
Seulgi: Seoul looks so beautiful from here. Ah! This is so nice.
JB: It is..

Seulgi: I heard about love locks here.....(hesitant)
JB: Yea ..there is... Wanna try?
Seulgi: (nods, yes) 
JB: (laughs)...let's go..

The Couple lock their love at the Namsan Tower.

Panel: They have become more comfortable with each other.
Yeah...the awkwardness is gone.
Panel: Its so beautiful there... their lock is so beautiful.

Cut scene to the couple date

Seulgi: What shall we call each other?
JB: Umm..Which year were you born in?
Seulgi: 94..
JB: Oh! Month?
Seulgi: February. 
JB: Then we can address each other by names. I was born in January 94... so there's not a huge difference. 
Seulgi: Ok then...cool..

Panel: Oh they both are of the same age... they don't need to use honourifics with each other..
Yeah...

Cut scene to the couple's date
JB: let's take a picture.... our first date...
Seulgi: Hmm..(smile)

The couple end their first date happily.
_________________________________________
Hope you liked it.