Hickey

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

"What preparing for the wedding?" I asked my Mom.

"Yes didn't I told uou that I've been preparing for your wedding since I've known that you are already married." I can't believe that she is not kidding about preparing about our wedding.

"Mom can we have just a simple wedding like normal person." I asked her politely. I never want a grand wedding it is just a hussle for me and Lisa.

"I won't invite strangers Jennie just our friends amd family. I just want it to be elegant and sophisticated. I don't want it to look like that it is rushed. Besides you are both heirs remember that your not a normal couple remember that." my mom is so hyped up about my wedding, as if she's the one who's getting married. but I understand her I'm her first daughter who wouldn't be excited.

"But mom plea-" my mom cut me off

"No buts Jennie. Yes I know tha you and Lisa are very low-key about your status. But there's a day that both of you will take over" and that hits both me and Lisa yes lisa is not yet in good terms with her father but she's still the heir of the empire.

"Ok I'll accept it Aunt Irene." Lisa answerd her.

"Ok lisa agreed and so do I. By the way let's talk about Ella."

"What will you talk about me unnie?" My little sister asked while rubbing her eyes she just woke up from her nap.

"Oh hi there little princess. Your 7nnies want you to live with them because Mom and mommy is busy with work is that ok for you?" I see a bright smile in my sister's mouth you can tell that she's very ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter