In which Donghae protests that the she-devil was stealing his boyfriend.

~Jealousy Looks Good On You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In which Donghae protests that the she-devil was stealing his boyfriend.  

“She’s an evil mastermind hyung! She’s plotting to take Hyukkie away from me.” Donghae wailed plopping down on the bed, throwing the blanket over his body.

 

“She’s pure evil but she acts so innocent in front of Hyukjae. And he’s completely fallen under her charm.” Donghae whined staring up at the other man in the room. “Hyukkie doesn’t even look at me these days. He’s too attached to her.”

 

Heechul, who was playing a game on his phone when Donghae unceremoniously bursted into his room, put the phone down and stared at the intruder in amusement. The younger brunette simply stared up at the ceiling, grimacing in distaste as he recalled what had happened earlier.

 

“They even ditched me and went for a walk by the Han River together. Without me. Everyone knows that it’s our thing. Not theirs.” Donghae sulked as he lied down on the mattress dramatically raising his hand to his face.

 

Super Junior’s resident diva couldn’t help but chuckle at the jealous boy before him.

 

“Don’t laugh at me hyung! It’s true!” Donghae complained staring at Heechul with betrayed eyes. “Hyukjae doesn’t even remember that I exist. I can disappear off the face of the earth and he still wouldn’t notice because he’s too busy hanging out with her.”

 

“So your boyfriend’s ignoring you?” Heechul asked softly, trying to control his facial expression but failing horribly as he smiled at the cute sulking mess in front of him.

 

“Hyung!” Donghae whined as he saw the older hide his smile behind his palm. “I’m being not being childish! Why doesn’t anyone take me seriously?!”

 

Heechul sighed and leaned down to ruffle Donghae’s hair as the other mumbled insults to stupid stupid Hyukjae and his new love.

 

“Well one, it’s pretty hard to take you seriously because you’re on my bed with your sad puppy eyes, wrapped up in a blanket like a little burrito, pouting like the world turned against you.” Heechul said in amusement. 

 

The said little burrito blinked up at him, deepening his pout, as he cuddled a pillow closer to his chest. The world had turned against him. Hyukjae was his whole world.

 

“And two, you say you’re not being childish but you’re jealous over a dog.” Heechul teased. 

 

“But Choco’s evil! She starts barking when I get near and Hyukjae pays attention to her, not me.” Donghae complained burying himself deeper into the blankets. “He only cares about Choco now and she knows it. She keeps rubbing it in my face and smirking at me. And whenever I get upset about it, she plays innocent and Hyukkie scolds me instead. Hyukjae didn’t even listen to me anymore but he listens to her. It’s always Choco this. Choco that.”

 

“Dogs can’t speak Hae.” Heechul laughed his eyes glinting in amusement. “And I’m sure Choco’s not plotting an evil scheme against you.”

 

“She’s stealing my Hyukkie!” Donghae wailed his voice raising a pitch higher as he wallowed in misery. 

 

Life held no meaning to him now that Hyukjae had forgotten about him. Donghae was going to live a sad lonely life then die alone. Maybe he should shave his head and become a monk? Yes. He should go live in rural monastery away from civilization.

 

Heechul smiled as he sat down on the bed next to blanket burrito Donghae, who had drifted off into a deep thought his brows furrowing in sadness.

 

“Why don’t you just tell him that your upset because he’s spending more time with Choco?” The older questioned softly, prodding the lump of blankets.

 

Donghae let out a distressed whimper. He held the blankets tight as he wiggled onto Heechul’s lap like a little caterpillar, letting the other wrap his arms around him as he buried his head in Heechul’s sweater.

 

“Because I don’t want him to have to chose between me and Choco.” A muffled voice answered Heechul. “And knowing that meanie, she’ll probably find a way to turn it against me and Hyukjae will hate me forever.”

 

“You’re too cute for someone to hate.” Heechul retorted almost immediately. “You’re the cutest twenty four year old I know.”

 

“But Choco’s cuter.” Donghae whined adorably. “I don’t st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter