Some one beside

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

My mind is cluttered I can't think straight. Is it the effect of Irene to me I know I told her to wait because I still want to explore more food and desserts that I want to add to my menu, and I don't want to neglect the relationship if we started to date this early?

"Hey boss so you have problem?" Sungjae lightly tapped my shoulder.


"I'm just lost in developing some new desserts I can't think of a new way to improve or new dessert to explore and insert in our menu." I reasoned out even if that’s not what I’m thinking


"How about ask you ask Irene for some recommendations I know that you know she is a food reviewer maybe she can help you with it."


"That's why I hired you. You can think fast in some kind of situation." I give him a smile.


"I thought you hired me with based on my looks" I rolled my eyes to him.


"Remember I'm not interested in men so why would I hire you based on your looks. Besides I hire people her based on their skills not just for their looks."


"Yes I know I'm just kidding" Sungjae laughed.


"By the way Yeri will take a week off. You will be managing the cafe for a week until Yeri comes back"


"Ok boss I won't let Yeri down."


"Why only Yeri how about me?"


"Oh she is much scarier than you when she is in her zone"


"You're right with that" I laughed on what he said.


"Besides I know that you will be satisfied as long as the guests are very happy"


"You know me to well Yook" he just smiles and go back to his work.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter