Chapter 26

No Other

Eunhyuk came over right on time. i was already up and had just finished cleaning my apartment. Yesung had left early and would be home around 6 when his scheduals were done.

"annyeong~ have you talked to your manager about letting us borrow his house?" Eunhyuk asked as we set everything out on the table.

"aniyo, ill call him now" i said and dialed his number while Eunhyuk sorted through everything and scaned the list of guest to invite.

"annyeong EunMi-ah what do you want?" Manager oppa asked on the other line.

"Ah! oppa you will be with your umma for the holidays right?" i asked. Eunhyuk looked up and watched me talk

"neh, wae?" he asked.

"let me borrow your house please!" i said boldly. Eunhyuk started laughing at me but i ignored it with a happy smile on my face as i waited for my manager to reply.

"are you crazy?" he asked serriously.

"aniyo!! Eunyhuk and I are planning a christmas party, we dont have anywhere to hold it so we were wondering if we could use your house since its big and at least 40 or more people are on the list" i said honestly.

"why would i leave my precious house in the hands of someone as reckless as you?" he asked.

"i promise to clean up! ill leave it spotless when you return! please! oppa!~ please! please please please please please please please please!!" i whinned.

"FINE FINE FINE!" he shouted on the other end.

"YAY~!!! KUMAWO MANAGER OPPA!!!!" i cheered.

"BUT! if you break anything your paying for it and my house better be SPOTLESS by the time i return" he snapped.

"neh! arraso!" i said firmly.

he sighed,"ill drop the keys off later" he grumbled and hung up.

"he said we could use his house and that he would drop the keys off later" i smiled.

"good now lets work on these invitations" he said andhanded me a pen and stack of invitations.

"should we just do one for each group? wouldnt that be easier?" i asked.

he put his pen down and looked up. "damn it! that means we bought to many" he complained. i laughed and pat his head.

"so that means we just need what? 6 invitations?" i asked.

"but wait how are we going to do the secret santa? there are both boys and girls attending right?" he asked.

"right, so then we should just make individual invitations" i said taping my pen on the table. "what if we seperate the cards. the trees can be for boys and penguins for girls" i said looking up to see if he was following. he nodded and seperated them into two piles. 

"then~ we right a same number on one of the cards for a female and for a male" i said writting a 1 on the bottom of the penguin and tree invitation. i held them up for him to see.

"we can tell them wether their partner is a female or male, by the number" i said and wrote a small note next to the number on both invitations. "we could do that" i offered.

he nodded, "that could also work, we dont have to make them boy girl boy girl. they could be boy boy or girl girl'' he said. i nodded. 

"okay how about i work on filling out the information for them and you just work on the numbers?" i asked.

he nodded. "i can fill out invitations while i wait also" he nodded.

"arraso, dont get any numbers mixed up okay" i said looking down and started filling out the invitations.

"neh" he shortly replied and also started filling out the invitations.

the whole apartment was silent throughout the day until we finished preparing the invitations. after that we checked over them twice to make sure everything was okay.

"wree finally done!" Eunhyuk cheered happily.

i laughed and nodded. "yep it is!" i smiled and he helped me put the invitations into a bag. "we can hand them out tomorrow. well if your free tomorrow as well. i know i dont have a schedual till january" i smirked.

"but you also have to go on OMS with me on the 21st" he pointed out.

i nodded. "neh, but at least i can take it easy that day" i smiled and nodded.

he nodded. "then i should get going. ill meet you tomorrow at the company and we can pass out the invitations there" he smiled and waved as he left.