Pool

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

When I heard Chaeyoung called the lady 'mom', I turn around to look at them. Her mom look at me with sympathy. My eyes are shaking from this revelation. Why does Chaeyoung didnt tell me at first that 'that lady' is her mom?!

Chaeyoung is no longer looking at me as she tries to pull her mother inside the house.

I want to apologize to the both of them but no words came out from my mouth.

"You know what baby, why dont we invite your girlfriend inside?"

I was shocked because first, after what Ive done she still invites me. Second, she addresses me as Chaeyoung's girlfriend and last, she doesnt look mad.

I stare at her not believing whats happening. I look at Chaeyoung, waiting for her to turn around to atleast agree with her mom.

"She's leaving. She has work."

Her mom look at me for an answer. She shook her head slightly. Thus she want me to stay? Anyways, I dont want to go back without fixing this between us.

"Ill take a day off." This time Chaeyoung turn around to look at me, puzzled about what Ive said. I know what she's thinking. Ill just give Sana a call or atleast text.

"See! She's staying." Her mom face her.

"Whatever you want mom." Thats all she said before turning around.

"Come on inside sweetheart." Her mother told me gesturing to follow them.

Wow! She's sweet! No wonder I thought she's my rival. Well, Im not that close to my mom so you cant blame me, I never felt that kind of affection.

When we got inside someone come to me and asked for my car key so I gave it.

"Honey, get her a cold compress. We'll wait at your room." Chaeyoung's mom instructed her, then she look at me and hold me. She help me to Chaeyoung's room.

"Sit." She commands as she pointed at the sofa.

"I dont know where to start. But to be honest even Im her mother, Im afraid when my baby gets angry. I want to help you but you put yourself in a wrong situation. Chaeyoung never use violence when she's mad. I never saw her did such thing. You might really get into her nerves." I was about to talk when Chaeyoung's appeared.

"You know what. Ill leave you two here. Try to sort out things. Visitors will be here in just a moment. So both of you get ready." Her mom announced looking back and forth of us.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

When I heard the door closed. I look at my left then lower my head, trying to hide my cheeks. Its stings too much that Im in a verge of crying.

"Im sorry." I apologized, then bite my lips so I wont cry. I cant look at her because Im embarrass of how I think of her a while ago.

Then I heard her footsteps coming towards me. She halts infront of me and kneel. I keep my head in position. I cant look at her. Its pains alot that I didnt trust her. I deserved the slap, I know that.

Slowly, she took my hands off away from my cheeks then suddenly I felt a cold object pressed against my cheeks. I close my eyes from the numbness Im feeling right now. Cold compress helps.

I didnt realize that the first drop of my tears flow from my eyes and I cant stop myself from breaking down.

How can I look at her eyes after what Ive said? How can I make up with her mom? It stings that I let my temper won over my wit. I should have listen to her to wait for her call when Im done at work. I shouldnt look at my mirror to check them. I shouldnt over think about the situation. I should have stay away. Whats wrong with you Mina?!!!! Why dont you trust her?!!!

I snapped back from my thoughts when I heard a sobs. I open my eyes as I turn my face only met her eyes.

Her eyes shows hurt, broken, angry and regretful. Tears streaming down her eyes as she look at me in the eyes. She's looking for answer. Answer that I dont know to what it should be.

She lean forward resting our forehead together. We stay at that position listening to our sobs.

After a while she remove the cold compress at my cheeks and replace it with her cheeks. The sudden warmth relax my face as the numbness start to gone away. I close my eyes as I realize how I miss her warmth.

"Can you be honest? Does it hurt?" She asked breaking the silence. I nodded slowly.

"But its getting better." I added so she wont be worried.

Slowly I felt her lips brushes at my cheeks in a circular motion.

"Im sorry." She mumbled under my cheeks. I dont know what to do.

Its my fault after all. Why does she need to apologize?

Before I can even talk, she stand up and left the room. I stay there quietly. I lay my back at the sofa. Im exhausted. I close my eyes for awhile.

------

"Hey sweetheart?" I felt someone shaking me.

"Sweetheart wake up." I dont know who was that but she sound familiar.

Wait, did I fall asleep. I open my eyes widely.

"Hey, I thought Chaeyoung sent you home since I didnt saw you down stairs." Her mom smile at me warmly as if nothing happens.

"Im sorry. I didnt know I fall asleep." I confessed. Sitting up at the sofa.

"No need to say sorry. Its fine. Its exhausting having a fight." Her warm smile never leave her face.

"Im sorry about earlier. I shouldnt think you that way." I lower my head since I cant look at her eyes anymore.

"Darling, its fine. I mean yeah its not true so I should really get mad but you didnt spread a fake news after all. So I can shrug that off."

"Thanks. But Chaeyoung is mad at me. I dont think she will forgive me sooner." I mumbled. Then I felt her finger at my chin, lifting my head so I can look straight to her eyes.

"Ohh, you're still thinking about my baby." She said pinching my cheeks, well not the one that Chaeyoung slap ofcourse.

"Sweetheart, trust me. Chaeyoung doesnt look like she's mad at you. Ill be honest, looking at her eyes, she's mad at herself.---" She paused. Then invert her eyes away. Her smile fades away. "She doesnt really hold grudges to anyone except to her dad." She sigh, then look at me and smile. "Anyway, since you're here, you're also invited. Its my son's birthday. Here! Try this on if it doesnt fit Ill give you another." She said then hand me some clothes? She hold my shoulder, lift my upper body so now Im standing right infront of her.

"Change at the bathroom. Ill wait here." She lead me to the bathroom and push me slightly.

As soon as I close the door. I check the clothes. "Oh my god!" I gasped.

------

I look myself at the body size mirror. I feel uncomfortable because I never thought Ill wore this kind of thing. Im confident about my body but this is nah-a to me.

"Hey sweetheart! Are you done? Let me see!" Her mom shouted from the other side of the door. I sighed, I dont think I can wear this.

I take a peek hiding my body behind the door. "Ahmm, ma'am, I think I cant wear this." She look at me and frown.

"Dont be ridiculous!" She said then put her arms infront of her.

"I dont wear this kind of things." I confessed.

"How about this. Ill forgive you if you will wear that to this party. Besides, Im sure Chaeyoung will talk to you when she saw you in that. But for now, let me see." She said then pull me out from the bathroom.

I look straight into her eyes to see if its approve or not.

"Wow! You look -----" she's thinking while tilting her head, looking for a right word. "y! Sorry I cant find any other words." I felt my fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter