Star

Soulmates?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was always a disconnect. A feeling that no matter how hard she tried, it would never be good enough, she wouldn’t be good enough. So, why even try? Why put effort into a relationship that doesn’t exist yet? Why put faith into a system that relies on a single mark on your skin to dictate who you spend the rest of your days with? It doesn’t make sense, nor does she want it too nowadays. Nowadays, there’s someone far more important for her to focus on than the one person out of billions sharing a single thing in common with her.

Finding Sana had been a blessing. Someone on the same wave-length as her in every single aspect, full of energy and able to make her laugh from a single glance or silly remark. Jeongyeon never imagined that the process of rejecting the soulmate forced upon her from the ridiculous dragon at her lower back could lead her to someone such as Sana, who despite her obvious insecurities, turned out to be the perfect match. 

There were instances early on of both flirting with one another, however, Jeongyeon assumed it was merely friendly conversations, that the glint in Sana’s eyes whenever they “joked” about liking one another was just that, a joke. However, with a few light touches leading to a first kiss that neither could have prepared for leading to clothing being tossed aside and forgotten about until the next morning. 

Jeongyeon felt her lips couldn’t possibly get rid of the taste Sana had left behind, a sweetness that even the purest soul would become addicted to. Her ears never able to hear something more beautiful than the way Sana would softly breathe out her name. Her hands never able to touch something quite as soft, quite as delicate as the skin resting atop of her in the early morning as the sun cascaded across her . 

From that moment on, there was always Sana where there was Jeongyeon. Inseparable both by choice and being unable to go longer than ten minutes without one anothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter