࿐ ΰΏ” π‡πŽπ‹π‹πŽπ– πŽπ€πŠπ’: ❝ 𝘒 𝘀π˜ͺ𝘡𝘺 𝘒𝘢. ❞ ⊰ π‘Ίπ’†π’Žπ’Š-π‘³π’Šπ’• 𝒙 ⊱ WE ARE NOW OPEN!

Description

NEW HORIZONS
TWT . Β . au-ROLEPLAY
icon
icon
about

β€” In the town of Hollow Oaks, it was a quiet little place, most would say quaint. These people only knew of the memories that the Evil Queen gave them β€” her hidden name was Harley Lee. Harley Lee was the one person who knew everything about this town, but the thing people didn’t get to see was that she was forgetting her roots.

rules & regulations

1. β€” We are an agency, due to that everyone’s mun must be 18 years or older.

2. β€” new horizons is a closed non-au roleplay. We do ask you not to associate with people outsideΒ of the group.Β 

3. β€” Only one account per person, if caught with more than one account β€” you will be removed from both accounts.

4. β€” Due to respect for the deceased or those who don’t want to be used for roleplay purpose, their faceclaim will not be accepted.

5. β€” You’re allowed to remove or add up to three years of age to however old your faceclaim is currently. Minors aren’t allowed to be aged up, so your face claim must be born on or September 29, 2020. Race-bending isn’t allowed, but we will accept half-nationalities to be allowed in.

6. β€” We will not allow someone to tcc, but we will accept multiple cc’s but to cc again β€” you’ll need to have been cc’ed for about three weeks.

7. β€” Our minimum requirement to become an official member of the group is 60 tweets before the 24 hours of verification. After three days of inactivity without informing us, you will be removed from the group.

8. β€” We will allow a semi-hiatus, which will last from one to two weeks. If you plan to take a hiatus, it will go from three to four weeks. Pw: whar is your favorite thing to do on animal crossing/

9. β€” Due to being a semi-literate roleplay group, we do ask you to avoid using OOC talk, but when it has to be done, make sure to use some form of indication that it’s OOC. Try to avoid posting ual content on the timeline, if you do please make sure to add a trigger warning. We ask you to add trigger warnings to anything that needs to be trigger warned.

10. β€” No facechasing allowed, and we ask you to try to make everyone feel welcome. We understand if it’s hard, but some people don’t like feeling like they aren’t welcome β€” especially if they are newer to the group.

11. β€” Please keep our drama away, we will accept any in character drama, but keep it in character.

12. β€” Love wins! Move-ins are allowed. Couples have to be in the group for at least 3 days and reach a tweet count of 350! WE ARE YOUR FAMILY, HAVE FUN BBY. SEE YOU THERE.

how to join

1. β€” Β Subscribing to the thread is mandatory β€” upvotes are highly appreciated but not required.

2. β€” please Check the masterlist to see who is available (taken animal crossing characters) β€” we also have our wishlist telling you who is currently wanted by everyone!

3. β€” You can reserve for one friend, but everything on the form must be included too.

4. β€” Account must be created within 24 hours, and the format for the username is @idolhrznΒ or @hrznidol if all forms of the user are taken, please let us know so we can figure it out together. Communication is key.

Β 

5. β€”Β Make sure that your display name is the au name you’ve picked for your character. please put hollow oaks anywhere in your profile!

6. β€” mention the baseΒ once you’ve made your account and follow everyone.

format

name:
group:

timezone:
animal crossing character:
ooc age & oc age:
password:

masterlist

taken. hiatus.Β reserved(00).Β 


GROUP. name. name. name. name.
GROUP.Β name. name. name. name.
GROUP.Β name. name. name. name.
GROUP.Β name. name. name. name.
GROUP.Β name. name. name. name.
GROUP.Β name. name. name. name.
GROUP. name. name. name. name.
GROUP.Β name. name. name. name.
GROUP. name. name. name. name.
GROUP. name. name. name. name.

wishlist

urgent. granted.

NAME.Β wish. wish. wish. wish.
NAME.Β wish. wish. wish. wish.
NAME.Β wish. wish. wish. wish.
NAME.Β wish. wish. wish. wish.
NAME.Β wish. wish. wish. wish.
NAME.Β wish. wish. wish. wish.