π‘©π’π’‚π’π’Œπ’†π’• 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕

Sleepovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Β  Β  Β  When everyone arrived, they were all shoved into the small blanket fort that Wonwoo and Seungkwan had made earlier that day. "Let's start, shall we?" Said Jisoo, pushing back some hair from his pale forehead. "We shall!" "Alright," Started Minghao, "Before I came here, I went shopping with my sister for my mother's birthday, we got her a candle and a shirt." "I thought she hated candles though.." Seungcheol raised an eyebrow. "Only the strong smelling ones, we got her a vanilla scented one. Vanilla has always been her favorite!" "Ah, okay. Shall I go next?" Asked the Jeonghan. Seungkwan couldn't lie,Β he looked like an angel at that moment.Β "Please, do." Seungkwan shifted in the spot where he was seated. "So, I laid in bed all morning and did absolutely nothing except for call Seungcheol Hyung and post on Instagram." The other twelve laughed at his doing. "That sounds fun," Said Soonyoung. He was definitely in a better mood than earlier. "How about you go next, Soonyoung Hyung!" Wonwoo suggested. "Sure, I helped my father clean the house and it but at least I got some quality time with him out of it I guess," He shrugged. "Well that sounds... fun?" Soonyoung hummed at Jihoon's words. "Let's do something else now!" Exclaimed Chan. "Like what?" "We tell stories!" "Can we do truth or dare first?" Mingyu asked. Seungkwan nodded in excitement, "Yes!"

Β  Β  Β  And so they started the game. "Truth or dare, J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter