Chapter 13

Married for Benefit

Chapter 13

"Oppa, why are you wearing that blindfold?" Yejin asked Hyunbin who was lying beside her on her bed.

"I can't sleep when I don't use it..." he mumbled. Yejin curved her lips and held her laugh.

"When did you start using it? It's strange. You don't use it in Daegu," she narrowed her eyes full of curiosity.

"I am trying to sleep here," he folded his hand on his chest.

"Oppa, am I putting too much burden on you?" she asked out of sudden while he sighed.

"Why are you talking about that?" He turned his body to face the source of voice beside him.

"Woosik Oppa said that..."

"Aishhh...Stop it! I know what he said to you. That ert." He replied lazily.

"Why don't you?" She said as she lowered her voice. Hyunbin gulped his throat and took a deep breath knowing what she wants to say. It didn't mean he doesn't want but, he just can't.

"I don't want you to regret what we've done later. I am convincing your need first since the one who would bear with all the consequences after that is you. You're an artist, not an ordinary person. I wouldn't make it hard for you ahead. So, I will..." he stopped when something soft touched his lips. The touch was deep and remained longer until he can't do anything. "What are you doing? Did you kiss me?" He asked when he felt his lips were free-er

"No, I am wiping the remained meal that was sticking on your lips. Such a kid!" 

"You kissed me." He said and opened his blindfold.

"NO," she said seriously with her furrowed brows. Looking at her seriousness, he put on his blindfold again. "So, what will you call me? Honey or babe? Why are you being inconsistent?" She added that reminding him about calling her different when Jung Woosung was there.

"Ahh... what do you want to be called then?" he asked.

"Beautiful Yejin?"

"Tsk... being overproud," he mocked at her.

"Yah, Oppa!" she smacked his shoulder.

"I am jealous..."

"Uhm..."

"Jung Woosung."

"I am sorry, Oppa. I owe him with treating a meal. You know sunbae and I are easily spotted when we're together outside. Since you brought a feast meal from mother in law and you are here. Why don't I ask him to join us?"

"How did you know that it was from my mom?" He opened his blindfold again and got a furrowed brows from her. She then closed his blindfold again.

"Yah, whoever saw the meals wouldn't believe you are the cooker though. Tsk. Mother in law often brought a feast meal for me. And whenever she gave me a meal, I always share it with people on the filming site since I can't eat it for myself. If it is stale, It would be redundant," she explained and got awe for her keen observation.

"My mother is always being exaggerated when it comes about you," he grunted.

"It's fine, I felt like being loved by her."

"Yejin-ah..."

"Uhm, Oppa?"

"I need a friend at home. My home feels empty after you're away."

"Stay here then, Oppa!" She mumbled unconsciously. She looked at him since the silence overcame their conversation. "But, you should buy clothes before my robe tears apart," She giggled trying to break the ice.

"That's my dream to tear your robe apart, though!" He sulked teasing Yejin in once. But, Yejin widened his word that somewhat feels strange to be heard with. "Ah, I mean this robe. I feel like I would explode wearing this robe."

"But, Oppa. My apartment is not as big as yours. And I only have one bed for me. And my apartment is far away from your house. And I should stay here because it is closer to the filming site. The shoots sometimes draine..."

"No problem. You shouldn't be too tired. I will stay here." She was taken aback by his boldness. Her eyes clouded by her tears. That was better when he came. The packed schedules she had, the problems she got, and she was almost tired of everything especially after the terrors started ruining her. He always can calm her when she was down. Their bickering, non-sense talking, and mocks erased her problem at once. The healing that she could get from him.

"Yah, Oppa. But, you should pay the cost of living here!" She answered trying to lighten up the situation that started turning gloom for her.

"Yah...I am your husband!" He tried to open the blindfold and Yejin closed it before it opens much. She hugged him tight and hide her face on the robe.

"That's my Oppa for sure," she said with the cracked voice she held since the conversation had gotten serious.

"Yah. Why? Did something happen?" He asked worriedly.

"No, Oppa. Please, just let me be like this for a moment!" She sobbed in sudden and tightened her hug on him. He gulped his throat and exhaled his breath. His hand her back lightly and her hair softly.

"It's fine. I am here ..."

No matter how hard she was trying to act tough, he would be there for her. No matter how hard she was hiding something from him, he would always find his way to her. No matter how hard she was trying to be away from him, he would always be there for her even it would harm him.

*****((()))*****

"Let me drive you to the filming site!" Hyunbin grabbed her hand who was ready to go out of the apartment. He was already on his outfit he wore yesterday. It was dry enough after he washed it yesterday.

"But, you must prepare for your next exhibition Oppa!" She said as fixing her scarf and coat at the front door.

"I get my free time today," he put on his shoes and looked at her with a wider smile. "Let's go!" He intertwined his fingers on hers and dragged her out of the apartment.

"You liar!" She mumbled after being dragged by him.

"Why?" He asked.

"You never have free time before. Tsk. How can you lie to me?" She chirped pouting her lips that made him curving his lips.

"Who said that? It was when you're asking me to go out. You can ask my friends that I always hang with them often." He smirked.

"Yah, ahjussi-" she snatched her hand and ran away from him. She stuck her tongue when she reached the lift first. She pouted while pressing the button to go down. Her hands were wrapping her tiny body like a kid.

"Yah, are you a teenager??" He stood up beside her who was waiting for the lift.

"You're inconsistent. You said you won't go out with me while you are here want to go out with me. Tsk!"

"Aigoo.... this grown-up lady!" He her hair light which made her fixing it with her fingers.

'TING'

The door lift was opened and there was Jung Woosung with his casual suit standing inside the lift. He was looking at the couple who were bickering in the early morning.

"Good morning, Yejin-ah!" He greeted Yejin with a smile. Hyunbin turned his body to the one in the lift.

"Good morning, Sunbae-nim!" Yejin replied his greet and went inside the lift so did Hyunbin.

"Where do you want to go sunbae with that suit? Does our scene today make you wear a suit?"

"Ehmm... I've another appointment this morning. So, I will be on-site in the afternoon," he replied with a faintly smile.

"Ohh... I see!"

"I will go to my agency first..." he mumbled.

"Did your agency always make the artists wear a formal suit, sunbae?"

"No, it is just something I want to wear." He said as Hyunbin was seeing him all the way.

"Oh... Hyunbin-ssi, I heard that you would take place in Seoul. Can't wait for it!" Woosung greeted him with a faintly smile trying to get closer to him.

"Ah, you knew that already. You're so fast." Hyunbin replied to broke the ice that grew between them.

"I am your signature's fans though."

'TING'

The lift opened and they had reached the basement floor. Woosung looked at the couple awkwardly with his curving lips and left them.

"I am going first, Yejin-ah and Hyunbin-ssi," Woosung bowed and went straight to his car. Hyunbin looked at him being flustered.

"Did something bad happen? He looks different than last night," Hyunbin mumbled and turned his face to Yejin who was also feeling something about her senior.

"I don't know too, Oppa."

*****((()))*****

Yejin went forward to see what was the one that makes a commotion in the filming site in the early morning. They were gathering in front of the big LCD monitor in her waiting room.  She went through the site and watched the monitor which show Jung Woosung in his suit and a woman she was familiar with, were holding a press conference. She shrugged in the crowd and read a written letter that Jung Woosung has been dating with Choi Junyoung for two months within their latest project.

"That's weird.." she mumbled as knowing Choi Junyoung was still coming for Hyunbin in the Exhibition.

"Yejin-ah, did you know about their relationship?" The producer asked her in curiousness. The man with his casual loosened shirt and glasses tapped Yejin's shoulder.

"No..."

"That's weird. Isn't he loving someone else?" He added.

"I don't know..." she replied with her furrowed brow.

-----

Everyone on the filming site just got awkward after Jung Woosung came. They tried to keep professionalism during the project since it was a sensitive topic to be talked about. His temper that also could be seen from afar, shut the workers' mouths to open the topic. He was trying to look calm since he came. The makeup artist who did his makeup shut while applying the concealer on his face that looked depressed since he took a seat on the chair. He was massaging his temple with his hand, closing his eyes.

"Sunbae-nim, are you okay?" Yejin came to him with a cup of coffee. She looked at him with a questionable look.

"Oh, Thank you, Yejin-ah!" He grabbed the cup after massaging his head. Yejin dragged a chair and sat beside him.

"Sunbae, do you really into her?" She asked carefully and he signed his finger to the makeup artist and hairstylist to leave them.

"What do you think?" He slurped his coffee looking at the mirror with a dazed look.

"I don't know because the one I know she is my husband's ex. And...... did you already on a relationship when the exhibition in Daegu was held?"

"I am coming by myself and I never be in a relationship with anyone. But, she is his ex?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Uhm... " she nodded. "Did someone force you to be hers?" she asked gingerly.

"Hmmm... well, something should make them in a relationship. But, how could he be hers?" He straightened his back and turned his body to her.

"I don't know, he never tells me about her. He only told me they were friends in Senior High School," she replied.

"Wait! You said that your husband and you were neighborhood friends?" He asked her and got a nod from Yejin. "When did he start in a relationship with her?"

"Uhmm... As far as I remembered, he was dating her in his first Exhibition and I knew it by myself." She convinced her memories while nodding.

"But, why did they break up? It was indeed a long-time relationship though."

"I don't know, because he looked like a normal. He didn't even care whether they were breaking up or no."

"When did they break up?"

"Uhmm..., I don't know. But, it wasn't far from the scandal about us," she put her index finger on her chin.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin walked inside the flower shop while touching and smelling the scent of flowers. The smile couldn't disappear from his face. The middle-aged woman was smiling from afar looking at him. He almost spent hours choosing the best flower until he walked toward her.

"Did you find your flowers already, Mr?" She asked Hyunbin with a wide smile.

"A bucket of peony, please!" He smiled softly at her.

The middle-aged woman raised her hand to her worker who was having a rest inside the room. The worker ran to Hyunbin and the middle-aged woman and Hyunbin.

"A bucket of peony for this smitten man." She talked to the worker and the worker started to collect the flower that was being told by the owner.

"For your wife, sir?"

"Oh... yes," he nodded blushing hard.

"Seems like you love her more than anything," she teased.

" uhm.." he hummed and couldn't hold back his curving lips.

"How lucky she is to be loved by you, sir?"

"No, I am the one who is lucky," he scratched his nape shyly.

-----

Hyunbin ordered in the coffee shop after coming out of the flower shop. His fingers fidgeted on the table waiting for the order to come roaming his sight on the place.

"One Americano and one caramel macchiato." The cashier pushed two cups of coffee to him and took it giving a smile. The one destination he would go to is the filming site. The place his wife was working in and the place he wanted to show up himself as her husband.

*****((()))*****

Yejin went to her waiting room straight to her chair in front of the mirror. The colorful box was there on the table. She looked for the note or something that could be a clue from the sender. But, there was nothing she got. She tore the wrap impatiently wanted to know what would the terrorist want on her. She suddenly she smelt something fishy. Slowly, she opened the box and she found a dead bird with pictures lied inside. The smell that made her feeling nauseous couldn't stop her to reach the pictures. One of the pictures she knew for so long was her photo with her father and stepmother. And the one was the pictures of the ash barrel of their parents. Even after terrors, she was trying hard to face it these days, she was still being surprised by the gifts the terrorist were sent. However, it was the truth. It wasn't from her antis. Actually, It was someone who had held anger deep inside. The terrorist made sure she was tortured enough when she tried to distract that with "it was be done by her antis." to keep her sane through the filming period.

Not today when she was already hurt enough and Hyunbin started living with her all day. She was taken aback by the pictures. It was the real one. The fact about her father's death she wanted to ignore and believe that her father was still alive since the terrors started, was ended in a picture. Her vision became blurrier as tears hardly flowed to her cheeks. Her head started feeling the pain and the blood that dirted the pictures made her vision out until she couldn't feel the pain after her head crashed the floor as the fact of her father's death hit her hard.

"Yejin-ssi...Yejin-ssi...." a scream came to her worriedly.

"Yejin-ah..." Woosung held her and lift her body fast. The filming site was a mess and the crews also tried to accompany them to the nearest car they could reach.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin came to the filming site and he passed the crowd outside. He walked with a bucket of peony and coffee in his hands, going straight to reach the waiting room that was written with Yejin's name. He roamed the waiting room one by one and he found a bunch of people in a waiting room. He went to the waiting room and looked at the written paper that sticks on the door "Son-Yejin". His brows furrowed feeling something bad after seeing the bunch of people inside with the same worried looks. He walked inside and tapped a man who stands at the back.

"What is happening?"

"I think Son Yejin-ssi get a terror again," the man answered him.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know but, she passed out just a while ago and..." Hyunbin split the crowd and found a fishy box.

"Who are you?" Some of them asked him but he didn't care and looked at the pictures. He looked at the pictures carefully and bit his lower lip hard.

"Where is she?" He asked the crowd as he turned his body to them who were curious about what had happened.

"Jung Woosung brought her to the nearest hospital a while ago."

"What do you mean?" He glared at the person who answered his question.

"She passed out and... but, who are you, sir?" The person asked him trembling under his gaze. He ignored the question and went to his car as fast as possible want to catch the crowd that he was passing before. He ran toward his car fast. Once he found a person outside, he grabbed the person's hand.

"Do you know what kind of car Yejin is being brought with?" He asked hurriedly.

"Who are you, Sir?" The one with a hat with a written letter director was asking him back.

"I am her husband. Please, tell me which car?" He almost shook the director's body.

"White SUV with the logo of YBC." The director answered and Hyunbin went to his car fast to catch her.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin reached the emergency room the hospital that white SUV with the YBC logo was parked in. He ran to look for Yejin and he only found Woosung who was waiting in front of the bed where Yejin was being treated by the doctor.

"How about her condition?" Hyunbin tapped Woosung's shoulder with a gasp.

"She is still being inspected by the doctor."

"What is happening?" He exhaled his breath hard.

"Seems like she got a terror from someone."

"Sir, Son Yejin-ssi is..." The doctor talked to Woosung who came first with Yejin.

"I am sorry. He is her husband. It is better if you talk to him." Woosung cut the doctor's words and pointed to Hyunbin who was coming not long after him. The doctor flustered but then he turned to Hyunbin.

"I will wait for you outside. There is something I want to talk about with. Please come to me after getting the doctor's explanation." Woosung tapped Hyunbin's shoulder lightly with a smile before leaving him.

"Alright...." Hyunbin answered.

*****((()))*****

-Flashback-

Woosung went to the security center of the filming site. He walked slowly and looked at the monitors hanging on the wall showing the activities in every corner of the filming site. A man with a black suit came to him.

"What do you want to know, Woosung-ssi?"

"Can you give me footage near Son Yejin's waiting room?" He asked.

"Oh... sure. What date do you want to see?"

"Today's morning." The man sat on his chair and started looking for the footage and show it to him. The footage didn't show something strange and Woosung looked at it sincerely.

"There is nothing wrong," Woosung mumbled. But, not long after he said that a glimpse of someone with a dress came to her waiting room slowly and put the box in front of Yejin's waiting room. "Can you stop there?" He asked and the man paused the footage and showed the portrait of the woman. Woosung narrowed his eyes and suddenly realized something.

"Is she the same group with someone Son Yejin-ssi saw before?" the man mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"Week ago or maybe days ago? Son Yejin-ssi was also looking for the footage around her waiting room. But, the person is a man. And we had caught him."

"Week ago?"

"Yejin knew it?" Woosung asked the man.

"Yes..., Is the terror still coming?" The man asked as he turned his body toward Woosung.

"Do you know who is the man?"

"I am not the one who caught the man but, he is a reporter."

-to be continued-

Authors note:

Hi my beloved reader ^^

Here is an update from me for Crash Landing ONE You ^^

Honestly, I want to end this series before December End :")

Hopefully, I can do that ^^ Please pray for me so I can make it true ^^

Thank you for giving a tap on the star, comments, and direct messages that support me much  all theses time ^^

Enjoy the story and meet me again next chapter ^^

And for the last, kindly check my other stories The Binding Angel, Through Their Lenses, and The Luckiest ^^

Sincerely, Byeol-nim

Chapter 13

"Oppa, why are you wearing that blindfold?" Yejin asked Hyunbin who was lying beside her on her bed.

"I can't sleep when I don't use it..." he mumbled. Yejin curved her lips and held her laugh.

"When did you start using it? It's strange. You don't use it in Daegu," she narrowed her eyes full of curiosity.

"I am trying to sleep here," he folded his hand on his chest.

"Oppa, am I putting too much burden on you?" she asked out of sudden while he sighed.

"Why are you talking about that?" He turned his body to face the source of voice beside him.

"Woosik Oppa said that..."

"Aishhh...Stop it! I know what he said to you. That ert." He replied lazily.

"Why don't you?" She said as she lowered her voice. Hyunbin gulped his throat and took a deep breath knowing what she wants to say. It didn't mean he doesn't want but, he just can't.

"I don't want you to regret what we've done later. I am convincing your need first since the one who would bear with all the consequences after that is you. You're an artist, not an ordinary person. I wouldn't make it hard for you ahead. So, I will..." he stopped when something soft touched his lips. The touch was deep and remained longer until he can't do anything. "What are you doing? Did you kiss me?" He asked when he felt his lips were free-er

"No, I am wiping the remained meal that was sticking on your lips. Such a kid!" 

"You kissed me." He said and opened his blindfold.

"NO," she said seriously with her furrowed brows. Looking at her seriousness, he put on his blindfold again. "So, what will you call me? Honey or babe? Why are you being inconsistent?" She added that reminding him about calling her different when Jung Woosung was there.

"Ahh... what do you want to be called then?" he asked.

"Beautiful Yejin?"

"Tsk... being overproud," he mocked at her.

"Yah, Oppa!" she smacked his shoulder.

"I am jealous..."

"Uhm..."

"Jung Woosung."

"I am sorry, Oppa. I owe him with treating a meal. You know sunbae and I are easily spotted when we're together outside. Since you brought a feast meal from mother in law and you are here. Why don't I ask him to join us?"

"How did you know that it was from my mom?" He opened his blindfold again and got a furrowed brows from her. She then closed his blindfold again.

"Yah, whoever saw the meals wouldn't believe you are the cooker though. Tsk. Mother in law often brought a feast meal for me. And whenever she gave me a meal, I always share it with people on the filming site since I can't eat it for myself. If it is stale, It would be redundant," she explained and got awe for her keen observation.

"My mother is always being exaggerated when it comes about you," he grunted.

"It's fine, I felt like being loved by her."

"Yejin-ah..."

"Uhm, Oppa?"

"I need a friend at home. My home feels empty after you're away."

"Stay here then, Oppa!" She mumbled unconsciously. She looked at him since the silence overcame their conversation. "But, you should buy clothes before my robe tears apart," She giggled trying to break the ice.

"That's my dream to tear your robe apart, though!" He sulked teasing Yejin in once. But, Yejin widened his word that somewhat feels strange to be heard with. "Ah, I mean this robe. I feel like I would explode wearing this robe."

"But, Oppa. My apartment is not as big as yours. And I only have one bed for me. And my apartment is far away from your house. And I should stay here because it is closer to the filming site. The shoots sometimes draine..."

"No problem. You shouldn't be too tired. I will stay here." She was taken aback by his boldness. Her eyes clouded by her tears. That was better when he came. The packed schedules she had, the problems she got, and she was almost tired of everything especially after the terrors started ruining her. He always can calm her when she was down. Their bickering, non-sense talking, and mocks erased her problem at once. The healing that she could get from him.

"Yah, Oppa. But, you should pay the cost of living here!" She answered trying to lighten up the situation that started turning gloom for her.

"Yah...I am your husband!" He tried to open the blindfold and Yejin closed it before it opens much. She hugged him tight and hide her face on the robe.

"That's my Oppa for sure," she said with the cracked voice she held since the conversation had gotten serious.

"Yah. Why? Did something happen?" He asked worriedly.

"No, Oppa. Please, just let me be like this for a moment!" She sobbed in sudden and tightened her hug on him. He gulped his throat and exhaled his breath. His hand her back lightly and her hair softly.

"It's fine. I am here ..."

No matter how hard she was trying to act tough, he would be there for her. No matter how hard she was hiding something from him, he would always find his way to her. No matter how hard she was trying to be away from him, he would always be there for her even it would harm him.

*****((()))*****

"Let me drive you to the filming site!" Hyunbin grabbed her hand who was ready to go out of the apartment. He was already on his outfit he wore yesterday. It was dry enough after he washed it yesterday.

"But, you must prepare for your next exhibition Oppa!" She said as fixing her scarf and coat at the front door.

"I get my free time today," he put on his shoes and looked at her with a wider smile. "Let's go!" He intertwined his fingers on hers and dragged her out of the apartment.

"You liar!" She mumbled after being dragged by him.

"Why?" He asked.

"You never have free time before. Tsk. How can you lie to me?" She chirped pouting her lips that made him curving his lips.

"Who said that? It was when you're asking me to go out. You can ask my friends that I always hang with them often." He smirked.

"Yah, ahjussi-" she snatched her hand and ran away from him. She stuck her tongue when she reached the lift first. She pouted while pressing the button to go down. Her hands were wrapping her tiny body like a kid.

"Yah, are you a teenager??" He stood up beside her who was waiting for the lift.

"You're inconsistent. You said you won't go out with me while you are here want to go out with me. Tsk!"

"Aigoo.... this grown-up lady!" He her hair light which made her fixing it with her fingers.

'TING'

The door lift was opened and there was Jung Woosung with his casual suit standing inside the lift. He was looking at the couple who were bickering in the early morning.

"Good morning, Yejin-ah!" He greeted Yejin with a smile. Hyunbin turned his body to the one in the lift.

"Good morning, Sunbae-nim!" Yejin replied his greet and went inside the lift so did Hyunbin.

"Where do you want to go sunbae with that suit? Does our scene today make you wear a suit?"

"Ehmm... I've another appointment this morning. So, I will be on-site in the afternoon," he replied with a faintly smile.

"Ohh... I see!"

"I will go to my agency first..." he mumbled.

"Did your agency always make the artists wear a formal suit, sunbae?"

"No, it is just something I want to wear." He said as Hyunbin was seeing him all the way.

"Oh... Hyunbin-ssi, I heard that you would take place in Seoul. Can't wait for it!" Woosung greeted him with a faintly smile trying to get closer to him.

"Ah, you knew that already. You're so fast." Hyunbin replied to broke the ice that grew between them.

"I am your signature's fans though."

'TING'

The lift opened and they had reached the basement floor. Woosung looked at the couple awkwardly with his curving lips and left them.

"I am going first, Yejin-ah and Hyunbin-ssi," Woosung bowed and went straight to his car. Hyunbin looked at him being flustered.

"Did something bad happen? He looks different than last night," Hyunbin mumbled and turned his face to Yejin who was also feeling something about her senior.

"I don't know too, Oppa."

*****((()))*****

Yejin went forward to see what was the one that makes a commotion in the filming site in the early morning. They were gathering in front of the big LCD monitor in her waiting room.  She went through the site and watched the monitor which show Jung Woosung in his suit and a woman she was familiar with, were holding a press conference. She shrugged in the crowd and read a written letter that Jung Woosung has been dating with Choi Junyoung for two months within their latest project.

"That's weird.." she mumbled as knowing Choi Junyoung was still coming for Hyunbin in the Exhibition.

"Yejin-ah, did you know about their relationship?" The producer asked her in curiousness. The man with his casual loosened shirt and glasses tapped Yejin's shoulder.

"No..."

"That's weird. Isn't he loving someone else?" He added.

"I don't know..." she replied with her furrowed brow.

-----

Everyone on the filming site just got awkward after Jung Woosung came. They tried to keep professionalism during the project since it was a sensitive topic to be talked about. His temper that also could be seen from afar, shut the workers' mouths to open the topic. He was trying to look calm since he came. The makeup artist who did his makeup shut while applying the concealer on his face that looked depressed since he took a seat on the chair. He was massaging his temple with his hand, closing his eyes.

"Sunbae-nim, are you okay?" Yejin came to him with a cup of coffee. She looked at him with a questionable look.

"Oh, Thank you, Yejin-ah!" He grabbed the cup after massaging his head. Yejin dragged a chair and sat beside him.

"Sunbae, do you really into her?" She asked carefully and he signed his finger to the makeup artist and hairstylist to leave them.

"What do you think?" He slurped his coffee looking at the mirror with a dazed look.

"I don't know because the one I know she is my husband's ex. And...... did you already on a relationship when the exhibition in Daegu was held?"

"I am coming by myself and I never be in a relationship with anyone. But, she is his ex?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Uhm... " she nodded. "Did someone force you to be hers?" she asked gingerly.

"Hmmm... well, something should make them in a relationship. But, how could he be hers?" He straightened his back and turned his body to her.

"I don't know, he never tells me about her. He only told me they were friends in Senior High School," she replied.

"Wait! You said that your husband and you were neighborhood friends?" He asked her and got a nod from Yejin. "When did he start in a relationship with her?"

"Uhmm... As far as I remembered, he was dating her in his first Exhibition and I knew it by myself." She convinced her memories while nodding.

"But, why did they break up? It was indeed a long-time relationship though."

"I don't know, because he looked like a normal. He didn't even care whether they were breaking up or no."

"When did they break up?"

"Uhmm..., I don't know. But, it wasn't far from the scandal about us," she put her index finger on her chin.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin walked inside the flower shop while touching and smelling the scent of flowers. The smile couldn't disappear from his face. The middle-aged woman was smiling from afar looking at him. He almost spent hours choosing the best flower until he walked toward her.

"Did you find your flowers already, Mr?" She asked Hyunbin with a wide smile.

"A bucket of peony, please!" He smiled softly at her.

The middle-aged woman raised her hand to her worker who was having a rest inside the room. The worker ran to Hyunbin and the middle-aged woman and Hyunbin.

"A bucket of peony for this smitten man." She talked to the worker and the worker started to collect the flower that was being told by the owner.

"For your wife, sir?"

"Oh... yes," he nodded blushing hard.

"Seems like you love her more than anything," she teased.

" uhm.." he hummed and couldn't hold back his curving lips.

"How lucky she is to be loved by you, sir?"

"No, I am the one who is lucky," he scratched his nape shyly.

-----

Hyunbin ordered in the coffee shop after coming out of the flower shop. His fingers fidgeted on the table waiting for the order to come roaming his sight on the place.

"One Americano and one caramel macchiato." The cashier pushed two cups of coffee to him and took it giving a smile. The one destination he would go to is the filming site. The place his wife was working in and the place he wanted to show up himself as her husband.

*****((()))*****

Yejin went to her waiting room straight to her chair in front of the mirror. The colorful box was there on the table. She looked for the note or something that could be a clue from the sender. But, there was nothing she got. She tore the wrap impatiently wanted to know what would the terrorist want on her. She suddenly she smelt something fishy. Slowly, she opened the box and she found a dead bird with pictures lied inside. The smell that made her feeling nauseous couldn't stop her to reach the pictures. One of the pictures she knew for so long was her photo with her father and stepmother. And the one was the pictures of the ash barrel of their parents. Even after terrors, she was trying hard to face it these days, she was still being surprised by the gifts the terrorist were sent. However, it was the truth. It wasn't from her antis. Actually, It was someone who had held anger deep inside. The terrorist made sure she was tortured enough when she tried to distract that with "it was be done by her antis." to keep her sane through the filming period.

Not today when she was already hurt enough and Hyunbin started living with her all day. She was taken aback by the pictures. It was the real one. The fact about her father's death she wanted to ignore and believe that her father was still alive since the terrors started, was ended in a picture. Her vision became blurrier as tears hardly flowed to her cheeks. Her head started feeling the pain and the blood that dirted the pictures made her vision out until she couldn't feel the pain after her head crashed the floor as the fact of her father's death hit her hard.

"Yejin-ssi...Yejin-ssi...." a scream came to her worriedly.

"Yejin-ah..." Woosung held her and lift her body fast. The filming site was a mess and the crews also tried to accompany them to the nearest car they could reach.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin came to the filming site and he passed the crowd outside. He walked with a bucket of peony and coffee in his hands, going straight to reach the waiting room that was written with Yejin's name. He roamed the waiting room one by one and he found a bunch of people in a waiting room. He went to the waiting room and looked at the written paper that sticks on the door "Son-Yejin". His brows furrowed feeling something bad after seeing the bunch of people inside with the same worried looks. He walked inside and tapped a man who stands at the back.

"What is happening?"

"I think Son Yejin-ssi get a terror again," the man answered him.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know but, she passed out just a while ago and..." Hyunbin split the crowd and found a fishy box.

"Who are you?" Some of them asked him but he didn't care and looked at the pictures. He looked at the pictures carefully and bit his lower lip hard.

"Where is she?" He asked the crowd as he turned his body to them who were curious about what had happened.

"Jung Woosung brought her to the nearest hospital a while ago."

"What do you mean?" He glared at the person who answered his question.

"She passed out and... but, who are you, sir?" The person asked him trembling under his gaze. He ignored the question and went to his car as fast as possible want to catch the crowd that he was passing before. He ran toward his car fast. Once he found a person outside, he grabbed the person's hand.

"Do you know what kind of car Yejin is being brought with?" He asked hurriedly.

"Who are you, Sir?" The one with a hat with a written letter director was asking him back.

"I am her husband. Please, tell me which car?" He almost shook the director's body.

"White SUV with the logo of YBC." The director answered and Hyunbin went to his car fast to catch her.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin reached the emergency room the hospital that white SUV with the YBC logo was parked in. He ran to look for Yejin and he only found Woosung who was waiting in front of the bed where Yejin was being treated by the doctor.

"How about her condition?" Hyunbin tapped Woosung's shoulder with a gasp.

"She is still being inspected by the doctor."

"What is happening?" He exhaled his breath hard.

"Seems like she got a terror from someone."

"Sir, Son Yejin-ssi is..." The doctor talked to Woosung who came first with Yejin.

"I am sorry. He is her husband. It is better if you talk to him." Woosung cut the doctor's words and pointed to Hyunbin who was coming not long after him. The doctor flustered but then he turned to Hyunbin.

"I will wait for you outside. There is something I want to talk about with. Please come to me after getting the doctor's explanation." Woosung tapped Hyunbin's shoulder lightly with a smile before leaving him.

"Alright...." Hyunbin answered.

*****((()))*****

-Flashback-

Woosung went to the security center of the filming site. He walked slowly and looked at the monitors hanging on the wall showing the activities in every corner of the filming site. A man with a black suit came to him.

"What do you want to know, Woosung-ssi?"

"Can you give me footage near Son Yejin's waiting room?" He asked.

"Oh... sure. What date do you want to see?"

"Today's morning." The man sat on his chair and started looking for the footage and show it to him. The footage didn't show something strange and Woosung looked at it sincerely.

"There is nothing wrong," Woosung mumbled. But, not long after he said that a glimpse of someone with a dress came to her waiting room slowly and put the box in front of Yejin's waiting room. "Can you stop there?" He asked and the man paused the footage and showed the portrait of the woman. Woosung narrowed his eyes and suddenly realized something.

"Is she the same group with someone Son Yejin-ssi saw before?" the man mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"Week ago or maybe days ago? Son Yejin-ssi was also looking for the footage around her waiting room. But, the person is a man. And we had caught him."

"Week ago?"

"Yejin knew it?" Woosung asked the man.

"Yes..., Is the terror still coming?" The man asked as he turned his body toward Woosung.

"Do you know who is the man?"

"I am not the one who caught the man but, he is a reporter."

-to be continued-

Authors note:

Hi my beloved reader ^^

Here is an update from me for Crash Landing ONE You ^^

Honestly, I want to end this series before December End :")

Hopefully, I can do that ^^ Please pray for me so I can make it true ^^

Enjoy the story and meet me again next chapter ^^

And for the last, kindly check my other stories The Binding Angel, Through Their Lenses, and The Luckiest ^^

Sincerely, Byeol-nim