Chapter 5

White Feathers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, finally arrived at the last chapter.
I hope you guys aren't disappointed with the ending haha.

I am very grateful because you are still loyal and patient waiting for me to update my stories.
Basically I am an author who is not very active, so I can't update my stories often because I write when I have an idea and when I'm in a good mood. But I'll always try my best to keep continue my story and not dropped it.
So I hope you always be patient hehe.
I hope you will read my other stories and give your opinion because I am very happy to see your response.

Once again thank you and see you next time :))

 

 

 

 

Today Seungri doesn't come to school again and makes Jiyong frown in wonder. Thinking, something must be happening ... even though yesterday Seungri looked fine. Jiyong frowned even more. Maybe he'd better look at Seungri after school.

 

"Ji, we’ll hang out before going home ... are you coming?" Youngbae patted Jiyong's shoulder, who was tidying his book slowly.

"No Bae, sorry ... I have something to do, so I'm not going, sorry ..." Jiyong said, turning briefly at Youngbae and then refocusing on tidying up his book again.

"Oh, I see?" said Youngbae who looked surprised at Jiyong's answer, and then his brain gave him a hint, like a light appearing above his head, "Ahh, I know! You will definitely visit Seungri, right?" Youngbae then said teasingly to Jiyong,

"Ohh …~" said Seunghyun with a meaningful smile.

"Ahem, please give my greetings to Riri, oppa ...~" said Chaerin who also teased Jiyong.

"hwaiting, Jiyong! You can do it!!" Youngbae said this time encouraging Jiyong and followed by the others, including Daesung who was currently smiling at Jiyong and raised his thumb with eyes that seemed to say hwaiting, Jiyong!

"Uhh— Shut up!" Jiyong said as he hurriedly put his books in his bag and walked out of the classroom leaving the others with a small chuckle, unable to stand the teasing of his friends which even made Daesung join in to .

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

Arriving in front of Seungri's house, Jiyong pressed the bell there. Jiyong pressed it several times, but there was no sign of anyone opening the door. And from that situation it also seemed that the person who lived in this house was not there.

Feeling curious, Jiyong finally tried to open the door of the house and realized that the door to Seungri's house was not locked. Increasingly frowning in wonder, he thought … why did Seungri's door not locked? What if a thief tries to get in …?

 

"Excuse me … is anyone inside?" Jiyong asked while staying outside Seungri's door. And because there was no answer, Jiyong finally decided to enter.

"Ri … it's me, Jiyong … are you at home …?" he asked once again as he entered Seungri's house further.

 

It's no use, even Jiyong has tried several times, but still no one answers. This house is very quiet, like there is no one around. But Jiyong thought, maybe there's no one in this big enough house— the thought just disappeared when Jiyong entered the living room and found a woman lying on the floor holding something in her hand. Immediately he approached the woman and tried to wake her up.

 

"Mam, what's happened!? Are you alright!? Wake up!!" said Jiyong while shaking the woman's body.

"ungh ...~" the woman who turned out to be carrying a bottle in her hand groaned softly. And it made Jiyong heave a sigh of relief. It turned out that the woman was still alive, and Jiyong was sure she just passed out from drunkenness when he saw the bottle she was holding.

 

Jiyong lifted the woman's body and put her to sleep on the sofa. After that, Jiyong looked at the woman's face. He thought that woman looked like Seungri. Is this woman Seungri's mother? And his mind was immediately interrupted when he heard an object fall to the floor and made him turn towards the sound. There he could see Seungri standing still while staring at him.

 

"Ah— Seungri, you're home—"

"What are you doing here …?" asked Seungri in a low voice interrupting Jiyong's words.

"Uhh— no, I just—"

"Get out! Get out of here!!!" Seungri said a little shouting this time cutting Jiyong's words again, he didn't want to hear Jiyong's reason.

"But Ri, let me explain—"

"No! Get out! Get out! Get out! Why do you have to know!? Even though I don't want anyone to know… that my mother is a drunkard!!" Seungri said again interrupting Jiyong's words and then immediately went to run away from there.

 

"Ri!! Seungri!! Seungri wait!!” Jiyong who saw it immediately followed Seungri out and went after him.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

"Ahh …" Seungri groaned softly.

 

While chasing Seungri, Jiyong saw Seungri's steps stopped because he accidentally bumped into someone.

 

"A— father …" Seungri said after recognizing who he had just met and made Jiyong stop his steps when he was about to get closer.

"Seunghyun …" said the man who turned out to be Seungri's father.

"Oh, why is this woman different from the woman I saw at that time ..." Seungri said to his father with a mocking tone.

 

‘Huh?’ Jiyong widened his eyes in surprise at the words that left Seungri's lips. He didn't hear wrong, right …? Seungri said the women he was with his father now were different from the women Seungri had seen before. What does it mean? Don't say that ...—

 

"Wouldn't it be bad if you changed partners frequently?" Seungri said once again, smiling wryly at his father who then slapped him hard on the cheek. Seungri felt pain on his cheek, the mark of the slap was hot.

"Urgh …" Seungri closed his eyes for a moment, "I don't need parents like you!!" Seungri said then left, the pain in his cheek was nothing compared to the pain in his chest now.

"Seungri!!" Jiyong shouting at Seungri who left there, he snorted softly and started walking towards Seungri's father, "You useless parent!!" he then said to Seungri's father and left Seungri's father speechless in self-defense. However Jiyong's words were true, Seungri's father's actions were very inappropriate.

"Seungri !! Seungri wait!!" Jiyong looked back at Seungri, who was already a bit far away and started chasing him.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

Jiyong chose to fly as he chased after Seungri. After all, Jiyong didn't know where Seungri was going. So by flying like this, Jiyong was able to find Seungri more easily because he was looking for him from above. He sighed. He was getting tired because it was late and Jiyong had not found Seungri. Until finally he saw a figure that he knew was sitting in the park that Jiyong knew that people rarely visited at night like this. Jiyong came down and ventured to walk up to Seungri then sit beside him.

 

"Now you know my secret, my mother is a drunkard and my father is a cheater ... every night they always fight, and I make things worse by being a child who behaves badly ... sometimes if mom forgets and can not control herself, my mother always torments me as if I am not her child ... I'm really pathetic, right?"

 

"No ... you're not pathetic at all ..." said Jiyong, rubbing Seungri's back gently. At times like this Jiyong really felt guilty because at that time he had said that Seungri was pathetic.

"Thank you, Ji ..." said Seungri, although he didn't look at Jiyong, but Jiyong could see him smiling. A very forced smile, and it made Jiyong's chest hurt seeing Seungri like that.

"Ri ... if you want to cry, cry ... it's okay, because those tears that were held back are even more painful and it will be harder to get rid of the sadness ... therefore, take out all your frustration so that your heart will feel lighter ... you're not crying alone, because I'm here with you," said Jiyong and got a nod and a soft mutter from Seungri who still refused to look at Jiyong at this time.

"Seungri ..."

 

Jiyong ventured to hug Seungri this time. Hopefully Jiyong can reduce the burden on Seungri. And of course his actions made Seungri surprised by what Jiyong was doing.

 

"Ji— Jiyong, what are you doing—"

"I told you Seungri, you're not alone ... I'm here with you ..."

 

Jiyong whispered softly to Seungri's ear, and after that Jiyong felt his shoulders wet. Yes, Seungri is crying. Seungri sobbing voice made Jiyong's heart hurt and wanted to hug him even tighter. Hope that his hug can reduce the sadness in Seungri's heart.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

It's been three days since that day. But Seungri never came to school. Jiyong also wondered what to do. He didn't know that Seungri had a problem like that. Even though Seungri never looked sad ... but apparently—

 

"Ji!!" Youngbae screaming in Jiyong's ear and made him almost fall out of his chair startled.

"Morning ...~" said Chaerin behind Youngbae.

"YAH!! Bae! Chae! You scared me!" Jiyong said while clutching his chest, where his heart was beating so fast now.

"You, daydream ... hihi," said Youngbae as he sat on his seat.

"Huh? What about Riri? Why isn't he here again? Is it really that bad?" Chaerin asked Jiyong.

"No, he just has a problem ... I'm also confused about it myself, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter