Chapter 1: Beginning

Princess And The Harems

Narrative

Tian Kingdom used to be Huang Kingdom, ruled by Huang Clan before Tian ShenYan, the first emperor of Tian Kingdom took over the world of wonders and wiped away all the Huang Clan, till none of them were left.

It's because the world was ruled by an alpha princess, Huang GuanYin, the 3rd ruler of the world of wonders. That time alpha females dominate the world, have full authority over all 4 es, and lives freely. The rule of Huang GuanYin was peaceful, all creatures feel safe under her ruling, as she is a great, kind and wise ruler. However alpha males populations keep decreasing in that Kingdom, mostly those who are married to an alpha females and impregnated by alpha females. All of them died in child labor because their bodies are not meant for giving birth and bear child. Also some of them, couldn't stand being ruled by a women, although it is an alpha. As they want to have full authority and dominate the world. One of the lowly noble Tian Shen Yan, gathered his supporters from all of the 6 realms, and he succeeded in getting alot of soldiers, and followers, and they succeeded Huang Guanyin after destroying her and her souls, and all her supporters and her followers. Tian Shen Yan successfully take over Huang Kingdom, and changed the whole world into Tian Kingdom...

Tian ShenYan first commands is to execute all alpha females, old women, babies, children and alpha male and omega male who was found carrying alpha baby girls, they will be forced to abort or be killed along with their babies. Tian Kingdom eras is the most suffering eras for the omega males and alpha females. Everyday, alpha baby girls was born, there was not a day where there is no alpha baby girls was executed in front of their male mothers eyes. This has been a normal obligation for Tian Kingdom.

During those eras, alpha males increasing more and more, female alphas had all been wiped away until there is none left, alpha baby girls were killed everyday and this has been going on until the ruling time of Tian TaiWei, Tian Shen Yan's 6th generation. However, they were still waiting for the prophesied "Goddess" who was said will come to change Tian Kingdom history..The promised ruler of Tian Kingdom, who will come for the oppressed,weak and threatened...

During the ruling time of 2nd Emperor, Tian XingXuanZe, Shen, the supreme God, the creator of all creatures in Tian Kingdom, sent his angel to appeared infront of a down-to-earth elder of the Heavenly Realm, to sent a message of Shen...

"Eased your heart, people of Tians, Jade Princess will be born of two Alpha princes of Tian royal bloods, and she will make changes of the fate of the oppressed, weaks and threatened~...She will destroy her enemies, rule the Tian Kingdom and change the world into better world for the sufferings~..."

This prophesies were spread throughout the 6 realms, from the commoners to the royalties and amongst the royal families, from generation to generation UNTIL the reigns of 6th generation of Tian Shen Yan, Tian TaiWei...

Tian TaiWei was married to Tuyao, an evil and jaelous princess of bird tribe and later becomes the Heavenly Empress of Tian Kingdom, She gave birth to TaiWei's son, the Heavenly Crown Prince Xufeng, a Phoenix, inheriting his mother's incarnation forms. Actually, Taiwei already had a son before marrying Tuyao, the product of illegitimate relationship between him and a sea Princess, Suli...

Runyu, a dragon, who inherits his father's incarnation form, was taken by the Heavenly Empress to the Heavenly realm, and he was raised there. Born in an unfortunate life, he was always been bullied for his low status, even though he is a prince. Xufeng, his younger brother is the only one who was closed and nice to Runyu. Along their growing up, they played togather, but everytime Xufeng was hurt, the Heavenly Empress and Heavenly Emperor will blamed Runyu and punished him. Along his growing up instead of being treated like a prince, he was treated like a servant. All of his hardship and sufferings was actually to prepared him for the worst things he have to endure in the future. It is the plan of the supreme ones. His fate was written to be the chosen alpha prince to sacrifice of bearing and give birth to the prophesied promised ruler of Tian Kingdom, along with Xufeng who was chosen to be the father of the future 'Jade Princess'...

It was when Runyu was 8, while he was taking a stroll around the palace of Heavenly Realm after 1 year being punished by the heavenly Empress for causing Xufeng's troubles, he met a strange elder who was actually an angel of Shen in disguise, who was sent by Shen to meet Runyu...

The elder saw the trouble readed in Runyu, and he greets the dragon prince, as he passed by him...

"My Prince~...is there something bothering you??~..." he walked to the young boy who had halted on his track, he setted himself infront of the boy...

Runyu looked at the man and asked, "who are you??~...but...i do feel trouble~...well, everyday~..." he looked down in disappointment, thinking back on his fate...

of course the elder knew what happen, he smiled assuring the boy everything's going to be alright...

"aiya!~ i see, you'd suffered so much ever since you were born, my boy~...but don't worry~...here, have this berries,i dont have anything to cheer you up, but if you domt take this berry, it would be your lose, plus, this berry is very delicious, it'd help you to forget all the stresses you'd felt~..."

Runyu looked at the berries in confusement, should he believe this stranger, but the berries looks looks good, though...

he imhesitant took it from the old man's palm, and put it into his mouth, as he swallowed, his face brightened at the great taste of the berries, "hmm!~, tasty!~...you're right, sir!~ it did make me forget all my troubles!~..."

Old man nodded with smile at Runyu's exclaimed, "good if you like it~..."

Runyu, "sir, thank you for the berries~...do you have it again??~..."

Old man, "I'm sorry, your highness~...that was the last ones.."

Runyu, "what is the name of the berries??~...i'd never seen or tasted anything like this before~..."

old man, "its called Jade destiny pearls~..your younger brother had it too, i gave it to him yesterday~..."

Runyu, "Xufeng had it too??~..."

old man, "yes, your highness~..." he bent down on his knee, to get a better look of Runyu, "your highness~...you have endured sufferings ever since you were born, but don't worry..cuz the supreme god had chose you to be in one of his plan~...this plan will caused your death because you are one of the male alpha who will have to sacrifice yourself to bring the Chosen Ones into the world~..."

Runyu tilted his head, doesn't understand what the old man's saying, "i-i dont understand what you are saying, sir~..."

Old man continued, as he brought his hand and his palm was caressing Runyu's stomach, and a golden rose and blue light appeared, "prepare yourself, your highness~..." he smiled at Runyu, as his figure dissapeared from Runyu's sight as it get dimmer and dimmer...

Runyu was surprised as he placed his hand on his stomach, "what was that??~...sir!~ i dont understand what you're saying!~..."

A voice responds him, "be prepare~..."

That's all the old man said, Runyu still confuse at the meaning of the words, but manage to forgot everything as years went by and he had grown up into a very beautiful, gentle, kind and virtuous man...

Xufeng had married to his lover, Jinmi the wind Immortal and flower Immortal's daughter, and they had given birth to a beautiful alpha baby boy, Prince Tangyue...Jinmi is also Runyu's bestfriend but that friendship didn't last...

Because of his mother's insisting, Xufeng had to marry Suihe, the Queen's niece, the peacock immortal, and the bird tribe Princess, an arranged marriage by the Queen herself as she dpnt really fonds of JinMi because of her mother the former Flower Immortal used to be the emperor's first love...

Xufeng was married to Suihe and she gave birth to a beautiful omega baby boy, Prince Tian Lu Zhen...

The prophesies becomes a famous talk of Tian Kingdom throughout the 6 realms, even amongst the royal family...

'A 'Goddess' will be born of two alpha princes, inheriting both of her parents incarnation forms, she will be the most powerful ones, even more powerful than the king, she is the 'Jade Princess', the promised ruler of Tian Kingdom, who will change the world into better~...'

This prophesies is a good news to the oppressed and threats to the enemies....

The ruling time of the 6th grandson of Tian Shen Yan, Tian TaiWei, the prophesies was still a famous talk.

And now it's time for it to happened...

After having first night with Suihe, after their Wedding, Xufeng went to Runyu's palace to have a drink bonding with his older brother...

Xufeng is a person who can do crazy things if he is really drunk...

He drank till he get so drunk, and something unwanted happen, and the worse thing is that they were drinking in Runyu's room...

Xufeng had turned into a psycho, and the way he looked at Runyu is no longer how a brother should look at his brother, he was as if crazy of his older brother's beauty, as if he wants to eat him...

Runyu was a bit nervous at Xufeng, who started to touch him inappropriately and makes him uncomfortable...

Drunk Xufeng makes him even stronger, that Runyu couldn't fight him back even though his martial arts are equals to Xufeng's strength, Runyu try to run away from Xufeng but Xufeng used his powers to restrain him from going away, he caught him and pushed the elder as he landed to the bed...

Locked the oldest as the younger was ontop of him, lust overpowered him, Runyu pleaded and screamed for his younger brother to let him go, he don't know why, but he feels his powers have been taken away from him, he felt weak, he is scared, those feeling he never felt before...he dont know why he is feeling this way...

Struggling to get away from Xufeng, but Xufeng didn't hear him, he continue to molest him, slapped him when he was fighting back, then teared his robes till there is no any thread left on his body, that his private part was shown...

Xufeng ing himself insides Runyu's hole,breaking his private part, as he locked both of the eldest hands, while Runyu screaming and sobbing in pain, violently torturing the eldest, till eldest couldn't take it anymore, he's getting weak as Xufeng seems like he wont stop torturing him, his screams getting weak, he have no strength to sobs no more, he could only cry silently, he don't what would his fate would lead to him next...he only knew, this will be the end of him...

He is afraid of getting pregnant, as he know, his ity had been taken away by Xufeng, he is surely wont have a bright future, if he got pregnant because of this...

His body become numb, as he closed his eyes, passecd out because of exhaustions....

As he woke up, he find his body covered with blanket, and Xufeng had already left...

Remembering what happened that night, he was traumatized by it, it is the most ugliest things that ever happened to him, he feels dirty and disgusting of himself...now fears and nervous overpowers him...

What if he got pregnant??

If he got pregnant, surely all of the royal family will discovers about it~...

And he surely will die after delivering his baby, and he is now worry about the fate his child must face~...

And what fears him becomes true...

He vomits, had stomach ache and fainted...

The royal physician checked on him, and they were surprised to find the eldest prince of Tian Kingdom is pregnant, and this was told to the whole member of royal families...

His pregnancy makes everyone wondered about the prophesies of the elder during XingXuanZhen's reign, about the "Jade Princess" will be born from an alpha prince who will be the promised ruler of Tian Kingdom...knowing that this will be an alpha princess made everyone especially alpha males feel threatened and try in everything they can to make Runyu miscarriage, but this child is in favour of the supreme god, those who have that intentions was killed before they could do anything to get rid of Runyu's child...

This was confirmed as the promised child is when they see the sign of phoenix on Runyu, Immediately they discovered that Xufeng is the father of the child, and he must have molested runyu, but Xufeng being selfish, he denied everything, he put the blame on Runyu, saying Runyu is the one who have seduced him. When no one is watching, he threatened Runyu to get rid of the child, but Runyu refused, causing both of the brothers to fight, and Xufeng almost caused his brother to suffer miscarriage...

The supreme God knew, Xufeng doesn't want his child, and try in his ways to caused Runyu to miscarriage, but he didn't punish him like he punishes the others who have try to harm Runyu and his future child, because Xufeng is still the father of the Jade Princess, as well as the other family member of the royal families who have been trying in their ways to harm Runyu and get rid of the unborn child who had been forced to drink poisons, been punished by thunder and lightning and fire in order to kill the child, however Runyu remained strong although he is hurt, he did everything he could so his child could survive...

And this caused him to go through a premature birth. He was in his weak condition to pushed his  baby out of him...

He have to endure 1 week of great contractions of child labor because of the abortion pills he was forced to take by the empress, but little did he know, the unborn child has consumed it and cultivated it to be her powers..

Finally the time for him to give birth, he had to give birth prematurely, in a very terrible and complicated situation...

With only Kuang Lu and Yanyou helping him in birth, where Runyu almost give up, he gathered up his strength and might to pushed the baby out of him...

And after alot of pushing, he finally give birth to a very beautiful alpha baby girl...

During the 1 weeks, the greatest night has happened...a huge giant vibrant golden rose and blue light star appeared right above the Xuanji palace, lighten up the whole realms...

The oppressed and the weaks worshipping and praising the stars but the enemies was mocking and swearing at the stars knowing the chosen ones is going to be born around that time, resulting thunder and lightning strike them to death by the supreme God himself....

As the most beautiful cries were heard, a huge symbol majestic phoenix-dragon-water princess appeared out of the huge star...

Everyone murmuring, amazed at the signs...an extraordinary and rare signs...no one had ever been born as 3 incarnation forms inheriting both of her parents forms also the grandmother's sign, not even the Huang GuanYin had that...she is truly the supreme God's chosen ones for the future Tian Kingdom...this kinds of forms is truely the signs of future rule that had been in the supreme God's favours, and the most powerful and extraordinary powers...

Voice like thunder heard through all the realm...

"The Jade Princess is born..the chosen one is a full royal blood of Tian, born of two alpha princes, the phoenix, the dragon and the princess of the sea~....greet and bow to your future Queen!~...."

The vibrant light of the majestic symbols above the Xuanji palace, emerged out to the peoples who had gathered outside the Xuanji palace, seems liek they were controlled by the light, unrealisingly they have got on their knees and prostrated themselves on the ground as they greeted the newborn Princess...

The Royal families were watching from the rail balcony of the palace, on their face written bitter feelings and nervous at the alpha princess had been born safely after all poisonoed that they had forced Runyu to consumed in order to get rid of the dangerous child...

In the moon immortal's quarter, an alpha baby boy who seems like a year old was mumbling his baby words...

And the same vibrant and majestic golden light, with a symbol of majestic giant eagle, illuminating the infant, as if greeting the new princess...the light emerged out the building and shone to the sky...luckily no one was around, not even outside the quarter....

Inside Runyu's Chamber, the newborn was being cleaned up, Runyu's condition is weakened, he became pale but didn't fade the beauty of his visage...

But he managed to hold on until he get to hold and named his daughter...

After the jade princess was being wrapped in a clean golden silk, she was placed closed to her beautiful mother's chest...

Runyu wrapped his hand around the newborn protectively, tears of joy rolled down his temple and wet his pillow...tears of joy and tears of trouble..joy out of happiness that he had gave birth to his daughter safely into this cruel world, but sad because he wont live long and be there for his daughter, as he would die anytime at this moment...

"My precious jade~...I'm glad that you are born safely~, we did it~...mother is so happy for myself and for you~...please, forgive me, i couldn't be with you along your growing up, i know what is ahead you in the future~....the prophesies about you~....because of that you will have so many enemies, even your own father is trying to kill you~...but be strong, my girl~...you have to be strong overcoming every danger is coming to you, no matter how much dangerous it will be~...I will be with you, my love~..I'll watch over you from above...."

The newborn was looking at her mother, with sweet smile, and mumbling her baby words....

Runyu caressing her face, as he looked outside the window, the snow falling leisurely as it is winter night....

"Snow~...winter represent death, loneliness, despair, pain~...Jade is you~...Jade is a precious stones~..." he looked down at the newborn with a charming smiles... "your name is XueYu from now on~...the snow jade~...The snow jade born in the winter night...My child, you will be the snow jade who appeared in the middle of hardships, and bring light and warm to darkness and coldness~...in the future, you will be what you are prophesied to be, you will change this world into better~...mother will be watching over you~...mother loves you so much, XueYu~..."

He smiled as he placed a peck on the newborn's forehead...

Suddenly he feel suffocated on his chest, making him hard to breath, he felt pain on his chest and stomach, and blood streamed down his legs continuously, struggling to breath but too bad, his time has arrived...

The royal family arrived to visit Runyu and his newborn daughter, but they don't get to see Runyu as he had already passed away leaving his newborn daughter alone...

Heavenly Empress badmouthing Runyu infront of his corpse causing the Jade Princess to unleashed her dangerousness for the first time infront of all the royal family members including Yanyou and Kuang Lu...

She cries loudly, that makes the ground and walls shaking and wrecking, making everyone lose their balance, the sounds of her cries striked their eardrums, everyone covers their ears because they couldn't stands her cries, everyone yelling each other to do something, but no one could stopped her, not even the king's powers...

Until Yanyou pleaded her to stop and placed her closed to Runyu's dead body, her cries getting decreased and the shaking and wrecking slowly calmed, then only everything fixed back into like before, as if there's hasn't been disaster before...

Xufeng was about to attacked the newborn because she have caused feared to everyone but the king stopped him as he do not want to face something like earlier again...

The Heavenly Empress suggested the princess to be killed for being an alpha, however, the heavenly emperor make decision that XueYu will lives, and that she will replace her mother as the Night Immortal...

However, a magical things happen, when a very strange vibrant light emerged out illuminating the newborn, as Runyu's corpse was illuminating the same light as XueYu, shimmering, illuminating, transforming Runyu's appearance into a majestic being, his pale face, transform into a normal and beautiful skin colors, his white robe, transformed into a white majestic robe...

The light disappeared from the newborn and her mother, and suddenly Yanyou saw Runyu moving his fingers, and grabbed everyone's attention, that Runyu had came back to life....

XueYu shows her powers for the second time, that is bringing back her mother to life, changing her mother's destiny...

That's how, she was given the title as the Goddess of Destruction and Destiny Immortal...

Whether the emperor likes it or not, he got to list her as Xufeng's successor, or else they will faced the supreme god's wrath, and later will find a way to destroy her in the right time...

Runyu came back to life and he become officially Xufeng's 3rd consort, but ranked higher than Jinmi and Suihe because his status as a Prince and the mother of the Heavenly Realm future ruler...

Times goes by, the birth of the new Heavenly Princess was gladly welcomed by the ones who was waiting for her, the only alpha princess whose life didn't get threatened like other alpha baby girls in Tian Kingdom...

XueYu was born with extraordinary gifts, not only inheriting both of her parents power based and incarnation forms, but also with her own powers of destructions, powers of memories that she could remember everythings happened ever since her journey insides her mother's womb, so she knew everything what happen, whoever had caused her mother's misery and try to kill her, also she have the powers of strength, powers of manipulations and powers of mind and heart reading...

She also could change the destiny of people she likes...and for this moment, only her mother and herself is her whole world...and maybe Tangyue her older brother, the son of her father's 1st wife...

Because of the memories she had ever since she was in womb, she could tell who were her enemies....The peoples who wants her dead and the peoples who have caused her mother's miseries...

Heavenly Empress, 2nd Princess Suihe, 1st Princess JinMi, Heavenly Emperor, and also her father...and maybe granduncle fox....

Because of that she have been treating all of them cold and maybe towards everyone, she showed her hatred towards all of them, and if she see any of them trying to harm them she will make sure they feel sorry about that....

Luckily they are royalties, so she wont do anything that could lead to death, just warning...

There'd also been a case where a soldiers and fairies died in a tragic ways, caused by the princess, and no one dare not even the king try to messed up with her or with her mother, when she is around...

Ever since she came, the killing of alpha baby girls have been wiped away from the kingdom's obligations, the male omegas were treated better....

3 years has passed, XueYu grew up into a clever, dangerous, genius, and strong toddler...even in a very young age, she become the most feared and honoured immortal, even she have so many enemies amongst her families...

Although she is sweet and adorable towards people she likes, she also is very cruel, ignorant and vicious to the peoples she hates and doubt of...

She likes Tangyue, even though she hates his mother, the 1st princess who have been one of them who had caused her mother's miseries. But luckily, Tangyue is cool and the best to play with, she is closed to him, and always spends time with her older brother, although she hates him sometimes. To eased her hatred towards him, she always scares him with the things he's afraid of, like insects...weird~...a phoenix, a bird scared of insects....They were so closed, although Xufeng and JinMi always nags at him for being so closed to the daughter of the cursed prince...

Tian Lu Zhen, the Peacock Immortal, Suihe's omega son with Xufeng, likes XueYu...like more than the feelings of a brother to his sister, he dreamed of marrying her when he grow up, and gives birth to many children for XueYu...

However, XueYu didn't like him, she hates him not only because she hates his mother, but also because he is very weak and cries alot...

Everytime he is hurt, even the slightest case he will cry for his mother...

Everytime XueYu and Tangyue was playing, and he came to approach them so he could play along, XueYu yell and curse at him, telling him to leave, or even using physical assault towards him if he is stubborn...

Everytime he try to play with XueYu, she will glares at him, that made him cry...

However, little does she know Lu Zhen was like that only when she is around to get her sympathy, he will cry only when she is the one who hurts him...

Suihe knows how her son feels about the cursed prince's daughter. She had read her son's diary, saying that his one and only dream is XueYu...

Suihe know XueYu will become the most powerful immortal in the future, this is a good advantage for her, to have her son seat in the highest place and beat JinMi's son.

She used Lu Zhen's feelings for XueYu, and brainwashed Lu Zhen to earn XueYu's trust and favours, and get closed with her, when that happen, its easier for her to get her omega son to marry XueYu as they get older in the future...

That way, Lu Zhen could be the main husband and the emperor of Tian Kingdom in the future, and rule tian kingdom side by side with XueYu...

While Lu Zhen sincerely wanted to get closed with XueYu, he also have to fullfilled his mother's favour...

However, that's not easy to get XueYu's favour...

But everything change, after that night where XueYu went missing for 1 week...that night she went to Xufeng's residence as she have a date with Tangyue to play swords togather...

Everyone was worried about the princess especially Runyu, who nearly lost his mind, crying for his missing princess...

He went to search for hsi daughter everywhere through all the 6 realms, but didn't finds her, he cries, sobbing and mourn for his daughter over the nights, and almost thinking of suicide....

1 week has passed, Kuang Lu told him that his daughter had been found and right now is with the Heavenly Empress...

When he went to the Heavenly Empress and found his daughter there, it seems like XueYu have become a different person, her personalities, her behaviour towards him, everything has changed...and her wrist that once has the mermaid's pearls he gave to her every since she was born, have been missing from her wrist...

And the first thing she said to him is like a knife pierced inside his heart...its more painful than how he had her when he gave birth to her...

"From now on, I want you to stay away from me, mother~...Owh, I mean, Night Immortal~...I will to stay away from you~..."

"X-XueYu~..wh-what do you mean?...wh-what h-happen?..."

"You heard me, Your Highness~...I'm finally throwing you away~, I can't believe i was born of a cursed and lowly Prince like you~...from now on, im moving out from Xuan Ji Palace~...I will break my ties from you and erase all memories we had~...and you, you have to leave the Heavenly Realm immediately~..."

"Xueyu~..." This is painful, he can't believe his daughter talks to him like that...

But he forced a serene smiles, anyway...

"Sure~...if that's what you want, I'll leave~...but, remember, you can always come back to me, Yu-er~...I'll be waiting~..." he noticed XueYu's wrist there's no longer the bracelet he gave her when she was still a baby...

Everythings different about his daughter, the dragon and phoenix scents even his and Xufeng's scent was no longer on the child, seems like he doesn't know her anymore...

He his heels and walked away from the Queen's palace...

News about the changed Destiny Immortal spread throughout the realms...

Her powers was gone, and she was never seen transforming into her forms anymore, even the genius XueYu have become completely useless, the one reasonable ruthless Xueyu, have become completely ruthless towards everyone below her ranks...

She have seems to become the Heavenly Empress's puppet, doing all evil things she'd being told to, trying so hard to gain her grandmother's favours...

As she reached 11, she was married to Tian Lu Zhen, her half-brother, the brother she used to despised, but after the 1 week she was disappeared, she had changed her behavior towards Lu Zhen, and now she never spends her time with Tangyue like she used to be...

The killing of alpha baby girls and oppressing omega male have come back like before, as XueYu have changed...

She was badmouthed by all the immortals for her good for nothing...

She get to keep her titles because of the Heavenly Empress plead the king to let XueYu keep the titles, although XueYu have lost her powers...

As 13 years has passed by, XueYu grown up into more ruthless lady....

She had been married to 10 beautiful omega males, and now Lu Zhen her 1st consort is pregnant with their first child...

 

After the night of her 16th birthday, she went missing..again, after having a huge fight with her mother...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

21st Century Flashback

"Cong Da!!~...please, forgive me, dont you leave me!~...tsk!~ tsk!~...please!~..." 

"I-I'm s-sorry, Xuan Ya~...I have to go, we will meet again in the after life~...I-I h-hope w-we c-could b-be t-togather a-again~....I-I...." 

He couldn't continue his words, as his time has come, his eyes slowly closed, and the younger girl sobs louder calling the older boy's name...

"Cong Da!!!...please dont leave me!!, wake up!!~...arghhh!!..." 

She cried and sobbed louder, doesn't mind other peoples looking at her judgingly, her papa and uncles are comforting her, the boy's mother and older sister are looking at her as if blaming her for being the main reasons of their son and brother's death...it is right...she is the main reasons of Cong Da's death...

Xuan Ya was known as a playgirl who date alot of guys and dumped them later, that makes all of them commited suicide, and Cong Da was her last victim...

Cong Da's love for her was unconditional, while, her love was complicated...

She loves him but at the same time she always denied her feelings, until this day his death, as she found out her lover is dying, then only she knew the feelings of regrets, its painful, maybe more painful than how Cong Da was going through a childbirth, which he had to give birth to their stillborn baby...

Childbirth??...yep...Cong Da was pregnant in the world where men ain't supposed to get pregnant, but when Xuan Ya was a child she was diagnosis as a special child or more as a different girl that no other girl have the abilities...

she could impregnate men....

She feel guilty towards Cong Da, she muttered sorry over and over again to Cong Da although he'd no longer couldn't hear her, she screamed and yelling for Cong Da's name but still he's not waking up...

As Cong Da's death she couldn't bear accepting it, the devil whispers in her begin to take over her, as she suddenly running out  of the hospital room and hospital building, while  being chased by her father and uncles who was yelling at her name, she run towards the busy road where cars was passing by, her tears dried out, her expression was emotionless...

She dont care anymore, she just wants to kill herself to avenge Cong Da...she hates herself now for causing Cong Da's death...

She stood in the middle of the road, and a truck running in a speed towards the 15 years old girl, and runover her, as her body flew and landed to the cement, blood flow out of her head as it hit hard on the road...

her father and uncles run over towards her, then take her back to the hospital to give her treatments...

As she woke up after 3 weeks after Cong Da's death, she couldn't remember anything that happen, her names, her papa, her uncles, all about her pasts and even Cong Da...

the doctor told them that Xuanya lost all of her memories of the past..

So Much things happen between Xuan Ya's family and Cong Da's family along this three weeks...

Cong Da's family insisted that Xuan Ya must paid her sins towards their son's death, but Xuan Ya's family  who doted on Xuan Ya so much begged for Cong Da's family to forgive Xuan ya, a letter found on Cong Da's bed, he wrote to his mom and sister, asking them to forgive Xuan Ya if anything happen to him in the future, because he loves her so much...

Cong Da's family finally give in as to fullfill Cong Da's wish...and each sides trying to forget everything that happen and started a new life...

Xuan Ya's family take this advantage of Xuan Ya's amnesia to not tell her everything about her passed, becuase they love her so much they do not want Xuan Ya to dwell on her past...

They also warned Xuan Ya's friends to  take care of Xuan Ya, to avoid Xuan Ya from knowing her past and Cong Da...

Yep...the biggest mistakes Xuan Ya's family have done for their love towards Xuan Ya, and about her being a different girl...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 year has passed...

"Happy Birthday, Xuan Ya!~..."

"thx~..."

Happy birthday, Senior Shen!~..."

"hm~..."

"Happy Birthday, Xuan Ya~..."

"yep~..."

It is Xuan Ya's official 16th birthday, all the students in the school are wishing her birthday...

He had her presents from her papa and uncles at home earlier, and now at school, from the entrance of the school she walks in, receiving alot of presents from her schoolmates, no one left out from giving her presents...

her locker too was full of the presents from all the students of Beijing International High School...

She sighs as she sees alot of stuffs in her lockers, cursing at everyone at the same time thanking them...

"Hey, I need your help~..." 
She called out the boy, who was reading books near his locker which was located next to her's...he looked up from his book to the 10th grade girl..

"yes, miss Shen??~..."

"hm~... do you have sack or huge plastic bags that could fits these presents here??~..." she asked the boy, noticed his name is philip, a latina-Chinese boy, her eyes glancing at homes name tag, he was known as the doraemon of Beijing International High School as he had alots of inconvenience and convenient stuffs in his huge bagpack, or in his luggage he always brought to school..

The boy nodded with smiled in his face, "yeah, sure..." he digged insides his back, and give Xuan Ya a black huge plastic bag... "here, Miss Shen~..."

Xuan Ya took it, and picked the presence on the floor that have fall put of her locker, and put it inside the plastic bag...

Philip, "may i help you, miss??~..."

Xuan Ya, "yeah, sure...thanks for volunteering~..."

philip nodded, and helped Xuan Ya with her stuffs...

As they had done, Xuan Ya tied the sack carry it on her shoulder, as she took her math book for the first period session, about to leave to the classroom, but philip stopped her, "Miss.Shen, wait!~..."

Xuan Ya halted and turned to the latino, "yes??~..." with her lazy eyes looking at the boy...

The boy walked to her while digging thing from insides his trousers pocket, his hand pulled out grasping something in it, a sea blue bracelet pearl with a mermaid tails pendant handed out Xuan Ya, as the boy extanded his hand to her...

Xuan Ya looked at the bracelet, "erm??...is that a birthday gift??~..."

the boy nodded eagerly, "yeah, miss. Shen~... happy 16th birthday to you!~..." he smiled broadly, "this is called the mermaid's tears bracelet~...it is said that it could help you to get answers to all of your questions of the dreams you always had....its like a dream catcher~...but it is more than a dream catcher~..."

Xuan Ya scoffed, "how do you know I always dreamed a weird things??~...did you stalked me??~..." she asked accusively like she always did, she do not know this weird guy, its true that she always had those weird dreams she had ever since that accident she had last year..

"well, miss, im sorry~...but i heard that you always had a weird dreams of someone strange, my mother is a shaman so she give this to me to give that things to you..."

this seems convincing, doubt or not, she shuddered, "well, okay~... i'll take it...from a shaman, huh??i hope it does answers my questions~...and to be honest, i dont like that you stick your nose in my personal lives like this dreams things...i will let you off this time, i hope this is the last~..."

Everyone knows how dangerous and mean Xuan Ya could be if ones dare to crossed her, especially sticking their nose around her personal lives, but today is her day, so, she wont beat people today...

Philip smiles anyway, and appologise, "yeah, miss shen...forgive me for being a busybody~..."

"hmm~ good~...i'll get going~..." she slid the bracelet on her wrist, while holding the sack of presents then left the hall to go to her clasroom...

As she left the boy earlier smiled a meaningful smirks, as he left the hall and went to the room where there is no one passing by...

suddenly a transluscent white light illuminated his visage as he transformed from a latina boy wearing high school uniform into a majestic asian man wearing a majestic golden emperor's robe, with a long white hair which adorned with a golden tiara....

in his forms, a white light surrounds him as his intermidating smirks appeared his face, as he think about Xuan Ya,

"its time for you to go back to where you came from and take back what should be yours, your highness~..." as he spoke that, he suddenly dissapeared in a streak white light and it dissapeared into air...

Xuan Ya's POV...

Hey, Shen XuanYa here, I have turned officially 16 today, and as always i received alot of presents from my schoolmates, earlier at home I received presents from my papa and uncles, and earlier at hallway, i received this mermaid's tears or whatever the names are from the weird boy earlier...

I dont know why but ever since i slid this things on my wrist, i feel like a different vibe of it, as if some supernatural vibes overwhelm me...

The words of the boy earlier describing this bracelets bothers me alot, i feel there's something behind of what he said...seems like, it is not just random words...maybe its because this bracelet is from his shaman mother...well, make sense, though...

why did i accept this strange gifts earlier?~....this things isnt my type but i feel cool with it, so i put that strange feelings aside...

I see im the only one here right now, my friends hasnt came yet...

So I should just take a nap while waiting for them to arrive...

_____________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 1