Four

The All Seeing Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finaly Wendy has succeeded. She finaly returned the handkercheif to pretty unnie. She was over the moon but in typical Seungwan fashion she just had to embarass herself infront of Irene and maybe the whole dance team. 

-

Wendy was running towards the dance clubs room. Today was the rare day that Jihyo let them out early of practice, something along the lines of a birthday party. She has never ran so fast in her life. Once she reached the dance club she tried catching her breath and clutched her knees to take a few deep breaths. The door suddenly opnens.

It's Irene. "Seulgi its your friend." She called Seulgi and gave a polite nod to Wendy as she stepped around her to leave the room, shutting the door as she went. Practice was also finished so Irene was going home. No Joy or Yeri to keep her distracted today as the two have not fnished with their clubs. Joy is a member of the theater club and Yeri is part of the literature club. Both of them usually finished earlier than Irene so they always came to pick her up.

"Wait Sunbaenim." Wendy stopped Irene, unconsiosly tugging at Irene's sleeve. Irene did not like that at all and stared at Wendy's hand until Wendy noticed and let go. 

"Wait im so sorry that I touched you but Ijustwantedtoreturnthishandkercheifthatyougavetome." As Wendy continued to talk she got more and more nervous and intimidated that she word vomitted the last part. Not hearing the last part Irene stayed silent and waited for Wendy to contine. By then th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter