One

The All Seeing Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was just like any other Spring day. Annoying, clogging and absolutely atrocious. Wendy who was usualy a ray of sunshine, has a methaphorical rain cloud over her head. She trudges on towards her year building. Unfortunately, she forgot to take her allergy medicine this morning. With every step, Wendy miserates on how her body betrays her with her allergies. On one hand she will be very late for her first class. Weighing the pro and cons she decided to tough it out and go to class, allergies and all.

So she speed walked towards her buidling. Fate has other plans for Wendy as her eyes were watering so bad that she didnt see someone infront of her. Wendy ran over the said girl and tripped. Letting out a yelp Wendy fell on the girl and smooshed her face right on the girls chest. The girl bellow her let out a small scream as she hit concrete. She opened her eyes and it was the pretty upperclassman from yesterday.

She was so embarassed that her cheeks started to heat up. She staggered up and hastily tried to help the fallen girl up. When both girls were up her allergies kicked in, "Im so so-achoo."

Achoo.

Achooooo.

She kept on sneezing and sneezing. Having mercy on the younger girl, the upperclassman silently handed her a handkercheif. Wordlessly she left the younger.

Wendy was so embarassed. She stood there in a daze as her body was wracked with another set of sneezes. She was worried and curious about the other girl. Worried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter