Forever, Sana (SAIDA)

Forever, Sana (SAIDA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Breezy and cloudless, the skies were. It looks like any time soon- it will rain. Dahyun loves these kinds of weather, soothing. And nothing else would be better than coming home, straight to bed, and cuddle with that one person she loves.

 

She stood up and took her small body bag, and with a smile on her face, she said, "Thank you, Ms. Im," A little bow to show her gratitude.

 

Then the girl laughed and tapped her shoulder once, "What's with that formality? Call me unnie, that's how you address me."

 

"But-" Dahyun got cut off by Nayeon's sharp stares. "Fine! Thank you, unnie."

 

"Go home! Your wife is probably waiting for you." The older girl pushed her out of the door, and she could only chuckle.

 

"She's still asleep, I'm sure of it," Dahyun answered, but Nayeon only made a mocking face before waving her hand goodbye. "Okay, I'll go. Tell Jeongyeon-unnie that I miss her! I might visit soon."

 

"Yeah! I'll tell that ." Nayeon giggled, sweetly smiling as she watched Dahyun walk away. "That kid, she's always sweet." She whispered while shaking her head.

 

Dahyun finally got home, and she didn't expect Sana to be awake already. "Honey!" She cheerfully said before walking towards the girl who is currently cooking something for breakfast.

 

"Where were you?" Sana asked, not bothering to take a glance at Dahyun, who is hugging her from behind, and showering the side of her face with kisses. 

 

Dahyun stopped for a while to stare at her wife, wondering how lucky she is to have married her. "I dropped by Nayeon-unnie, we had to talk about something." She answered, "Nothing special, though, just plain chat."

 

"Okay," Sana asked no questions and said, "Sit down, I'll have this ready."

 

"Alright, honey. I love you." Dahyun said before pecking on her cheek one more time. She just hummed and nodded her head.

 

Not long, they are both seated on the dining table, and silence is covering them. No one of the two had an idea what to say, and that's when it is decided, "I have something to tell you," at the same time.

 

"You go first, love." Dahyun held her hand above the table, smiling a little to assure her that it would be fine. 

 

Sana cleared before she lifted Dahyun's hand above , "I love you," She said, and the other just listened.

 

A heavy sigh, "I used to." She closed her eyes in frustration before she shook her head. "I think I am losing it all, Dahyun. The love I have for you- I don't know why."

 

"Oh," Dahyun clenched her jaw, and her heart is heavy. There should be tears warning to fall, but there isn't. "I wasn't expecting that." A fake chuckle.

 

"I'm sorry," Sana kissed the back of her hand- should the feeling still be the same? Because it was different. "I tried so hard."

 

"Since when?" Dahyun asked with her head down. She can't look at Sana as she knows how much more it would hurt. "Since when did you realize?"

 

"It's been a month." Sana quickly answered, staring at the girl, and she did know that Dahyun is avoiding her gaze.

 

The latter nodded her head, "Why didn't you tell me immediately? When you felt it, you- you should have told me." Her voice is full of worry.

 

"Dahyun, I didn't want to believe myself because I loved you so much." Sana breathed out, and as much as she wanted to take it all back, it is better to be pure. "I tried to look at the better things, hoping I- I can love you like before."

 

"You failed to?" Dahyun finally looked at her, nose and eyes are turning red. "You didn't get it back? The feeling."

 

"No, no, Dahyun." Sana shook her head, and that was enough for Dahyun. That's all she needed to hear to accept it.

 

"What do you want to happen now?" She squeezed the older girl's hand, still holding back her tears.

 

Sana sighed before saying, "I want to leave. I don't know- maybe for a while? I want to think properly."

 

"Okay, you should take some time." Dahyun agreed because after all, she couldn't stay mad. She loves Sana so much, and nothing else can go above that.

 

"Will you be fine, Dahyun? By yourself?" The older girl worried. And it isn't out of love, as she cares for her as a friend- a partner, like how it was before they married.

 

Dahyun smiled and nodded her head. "Don't you remember my vow? I will support you on whatever it is that would make you happy. I will always keep my word, Sana."

 

Tears out of guilt. Dahyun wiped Sana's tears away, and after a chuckle, she said. "Why are you crying? I might change my mind and not let you leave if you keep on doing that." 

 

"I'm sorry, Dahyun. I am truly sorry."

 

Dahyun is helping Sana out on folding her clothes- separated by their colors and kinds. She placed it nicely inside the luggage. "Don't just throw your clothes inside the closet. You should fold them nicely, Sana." She reminded.

 

Sana couldn't help but smile. It wasn't Dahyun who changed, it was her, and somehow she hates it. "Yes, I won't forget."

 

"Also, every morning," Dahyun looked at her with soft eyes, "Don't get up immediately as soon as you open your eyes. Your mind is still at rest, that is the reason why you always get dizzy." 

 

It is getting more difficult

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter