Prolouge

About Field Games and Hard Men - Prolouge (Worktitle)

Title: About Field Games and Hard Men
Pairing: Jonghyun/Key
Rating: Pg-15

 

 

He knew he could go for it! He was the ing awesome quarterback of this team. He could do anything! Buty why didn't he got the pass?

Jonghyun ran like a crazy horse in direction of the opponent's goal line and yet, after he saw in those eyes, his body froze and the ball just smashed onto his head, leaving him even more dizzy and sprawled on the ground.

He saw this intensive gaze even through the helmet and it got him really offguard.

What had just happend?

Exactly this question was screamed at him right now, coch Jungs saliva flying all over the place. He felt his face getting red and he didn't even know if it was because of the anger or the embarassement.

The game was over and lost, still he was glad when the coach finally let him go and Jonghyun started to go in the direction of the showers as he felt some almighty power pulling him back and smashing against a locker. Minhos furious gaze met his surprised one. Well, maybe not this almighty.

„Man, what was that?“, Minho asked him angrily and Jonghyun could feel that he restraint his anger because he grinded his teeth.

„MINHO! Let...him...go!“ The ordering tone in Keys voice let Minho and even Jonghyun shudder. Even the big boy had big respect of Key when he began to use this tone.

The last thing Jonghyun wanted, was to be 'rescued' by the guy, who caused this mess, even though he didn't do it on purpose.

„Hey, I'm old enough to handle this alone. You really don't need to act like my mother, thank you!“

Jonghyun pronounced the last two words with an extra portion of irony and Keys slightly pissed expression changed to a really angry one, this time directed at Jonghyun.

„Well, you then. !“ With a pout that was to adorable to handle and a little swagger with his hips, which lett Jonghyuns heart and other things pump, he turned around and walked to the showers.

Jonghyun just couldn't resist to look at this masterpiece of flesh that bounced and moved in front of him like, driving him crazy like a dog that saw a pork sandwich.

No, he couldn't shower now, even though he definitively needed something to cool his body down. But the image of this awesome , , wet and decorated with soap foam just let the tent in his pants grow bigger and he didn't dare to imagine being in the same room with this ...eh...person. No, he didn't need any witness of his ual desire.

 

 

Well, yeah I wrote this in like 10 min?? XD I re-wrote it again but its still...

I think I will take this as an prolouge <3 i would like ur feedback, especially for the rest of the story XD I have some ideas but i still need ideas ;___;'