I got a heart

Crush
Please log in to read the full chapter

2016

"Introduction to chemistry. Basic of Physics. Pure Mat... Does Madam Kwan told us if we start with Pure Maths or Statistic first this week?" I turned to my roomate aka my bestfriend since high school, Sungmin across the room. 

"Pure Maths. She said statistic just takes a month for the whole syllabus while pure maths are longer. Are you done? Can we go to the cafeteria this stats or not we have to skip our breakfast and that is the least thing I want. And contrary to you, my stomach needs to be filled to functioning well especially in the morni-"

"I am done! Let's go, we don't want to be late for Sir Abdul's physic class." I pulled Sungmin's forearm while sling my backpack and headed to the door to cut his nagging. 

It has been a week since our enrollment for pre-University college. Last week, the whole 5 days has been filled with induction for the first year to familiarise with the environment and the college life. Sungmin and I decided to pursue in Engineering which require us to go through A-Level program at Sydney Jones College. Sydney Jones provide two programme - International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme and A-Level programme. They are 4 classes for Engineering A-Level while 4 classes for Accounting A-Level. Same goes with IB programme which 4 classes for Medical & Medicine and 4 classes for Architecture and Fine Arts. Today is the first day of academic session. During the induction week, all students has been assigned their classes and all teachers gave some preview on their lessons. Fortunately for me and Sungmin, we are in the same class. Which means, I am stuck with him for 2 years. Joy. 

"Excuse me. Is this seat taken?" a voice interrupted. Raised my head and just nodded. Indicated that the seat beside me is vacant. 

"First year students right? I saw you guys during the induction. I am Saeun, taking Accounting A-Level and in A1-1. Me also first year student. How about you guys?" beamed Saeun aft

Please log in to read the full chapter