Action: Less than two weeks

My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*An uncomfortable in the last paragraph

 

Their drama shooting almost came to end. In less than two weeks, they will complete the episodes and wrap it up. Today, both Eun Ae and Donghae have a schedule at Radio Star as a guest and a star for the ongoing drama so they come together with their stylist behind them. They walk into the studio and greets everyone there before meeting with the MCs to greet them in their waiting room. Donghae and Eun Ae then walk their own waiting room and getting ready. 

After his stylist is done his makeup, Donghae gets up to Eun Ae's room. He wants to see her. Their stylist and manager know about their 'some' relationship but never talks about it. Donghae knocks the door before entering it. Eun Ae is twirling around as she's wearing a black skirt with a blue shirt. 

(mind the outfit, not the person)

"Are you happy?" Donghae enters by asking that making everyone's eyes turns to him. Eun Ae's eyes shine as she sees Donghae and runs to him. She hugs him and Donghae circling his arms around her waist. Everyone starts to look around as they are shy to see them acting like a couple in front of them. 

"Oppa, am I pretty?" she tries to lean back but Donghae trapped her tight and she struggled to let go. 

"Don't wiggle." Eun Ae stops and immediately smirks. She hit his chest and chuckled. Then after 15 minutes after spending time in her waiting room, the staff finally calls them to get ready on the set. Both of them went to the sets and greet another two guests on the show. One of them is closer to Donghae as they always hang out whenever they had time. 

In less than 5 minutes, they show started, and the talks like usual as MC swift to another until everyone's topic is done. Then Kim Gura leans forward and looks at Eun Ae, the only female guest for today's show. He points to her and starts to smile bigger. 

"Eun Ae-ssi, how's your relationship? It's been almost 2 years?" Eun Ae paused as she didn't expect that question. Donghae looks at her. Eun Ae smiles. 

"Well, we're doing good. A bit busy after the tour, I'm going straight to shoots a drama. He's also busy making music." Eun Ae gives an answer. Donghae looks away. 

"How you and your boyfriend meet? I don't think you ever told everyone this story, huh?" Kim Gura asked again. Eun Ae can feel her dry lips and eventually she's smiles and chuckled. 

"Well, he's my friend before I even debut. I met him during an underground concert in Hongdae. I was a trainee at that time. So, we naturally turn to a couple... until now." Eun Ae ended it like that. 

"So you guys are still meeting each other?" another host asked. Eun Ae nodding her head and take a glance at Donghae. "Oh, that good to see a couple that going strong." Eun Ae pressed her lips. 

"Donghae-ssi, how about you? Do you have someone in your life now?" 

"Romantically?" Donghae reply.

"Of course!" the host tries to dig his relationship. 

"I have to, right? But now, I don't have anyone." 

"Oh, is it because you reject them?" 

"Not really. I'm not going out, I'm a homebody so it'll be a bit hard for me to meet up with people." Donghae gives an answer. The host keeps attacking him and eventually, the topic is full of teasing Donghae. After the shooting ended, they greet everyone and left the place. Eun Ae dialed someone's number while walking out to her car. She didn't notice Donghae is following behind her. 

"Oh, Hanbin-ah. Are you free right now?" Donghae stops. "I need to talk with you something." Donghae walks to his car without calling her name. "Okay, I'll meet you there." Donghae heard that and paused again. He walks back to Eun Ae and grabs her arms. 

"Oppa!" 

"Why do you need to meet your ex?" Eun Ae looks around and fortunately, there is no one around other than them and their stylist. She pulls her arms from his.

"I need to tell him about today. I might need to release an official statement about me and Hanbin." Eun Ae reply. 

"You don't need to meet him." 

"I need to-" 

"He breaks the relationship over the phone." Donghae looks mad. Eun Ae smiles before wrap her arms around his neck and pulls him closer. Donghae didn't move his arms from his pocket. He just stares at Eun Ae. 

"Why are you mad? Are you jealous right now, Oppa?" Donghae just rolled his eyes meanwhile Eun Ae chuckled. 

"Oppa, trust me hmm? You don't trust me?"

"It's not that I don't trust you. It's about I didn't like the fact that he dumps you over the phone." Donghae told her. 

"But Oppa, it's not his fault alone. It's my fault too." 

"Why is it your fault? He's the one that dumps you." Donghae getting furious when Eun Ae tries to defend Hanbin. Donghae scoffs and smirks. He pulled her arms away from his neck and looks at Eun Ae. 

"I'm busy. He's busy. But he really finds time in our relationship. But I can't do that. The company keeps asking me to work after my relationship goes public. They want us to break and it works. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter