Destroy Me More

The Syndrome Called You (Criminal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This is the last time she lets her do this to her. That’s what she tells herself over and over again. No more. Please no more of her. No more pain. No more feeling. Not anymore. She can’t do this anymore. She can’t keep taking this pill of euphoria that the woman she loves who keeps feeding her with her presence, her words, her touches, her kisses, and the glorious activities they have whenever they are alone. But her eyes and the way she moves even when there are people around them, always call out to her. It feels too good. Too good not feel those pain again.

“Taeyeon.”

One word, a call from that melodious voice, all she can do is nod. Taeyeon knows, she is trapped, being brainwashed to be in the same loop. She doesn’t hate it, even the words will only make her hands and feet entangled. She will keep taking that certain woman in, breathing her in, because the leash around her neck is only possessed by the fingers of the woman, so strong around her neck sometimes she almost chokes. As much as it pains her until she can’t breathe but also too magnificent she wants to keep feeling it.

Everything about the woman is too alluring. If there’s a drug in her system that exists it is definitely called her.

“This is bad. From the beginning when you told me about her, I knew, it is a bad idea. Ms. Jung is a bad news for you, Taeyeon.” Her best friend says once, and it hasn’t stopped ringing inside her head.

From the beginning, Taeyeon knows. The woman is bad for her. It isn’t like Taeyeon doesn’t try to get away from her. She does. A lot of times. Useless. Because yet again, Taeyeon fails too many times ‘till she doesn’t bother to try anymore.

How unfair. Ms. Jung allows to leave her and back whenever she pleases, but Taeyeon can’t even get away from her. There is always a way to lure her in. Just one look. Just one call. Just one touch. Enough to drive Taeyeon crazy and wanting more. Even so, there is no denying, Ms. Jung has the upperhand.

Behind those catlike eyes, there are a lot of secrets Taeyeon doesn’t allow to know. All Taeyeon ever knows is Ms. Jung is working as a secretary in a big company which pays her really well. Fancy clothes, expensive jewelry and an impressive sport car, Ms. Jung owns them. Taeyeon believes her, because big companies do pay well, don’t they?

So there are times when Ms. Jung only gives her a silent look when they are in Taeyeon’s bed. Because Taeyeon has asked something she isn’t supposed to. It is cold and shivering. It has Taeyeon simply mumbled an apology immediately. Only because Taeyeon is frightened by that side of her. And frightened by the woman she loves is cruely bothering, so she squeezes the desire to ask any question and holds on to the hope Ms. Jung won’t leave her side tomorrow morning. Again. Because, just because, so many reasons. She wants to keep holding the hands of that person who destroys her harder and rougher than her father ever did to her heart and her mother’s. Taeyeon wants to win this woman’s heart over because she knows she only has a small piece just because Taeyeon herself keeps wearing her heart on her sleeves and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter