Truth

Taemin ²

"Taemin, please tell me what's happening. You look like you haven't slept for a week," Minho pleaded towards his favourite dongsaeng.J Taemin is his number one priority and must always be safe and sound.

"I'm serious Minho hyung, nothing's wrong," Taemin replied weakly. Minho didn't even seem to have heard his feeble reply.

"Taemin. Liesten. To. Me. You're not well. I can see it. You're not enjoying your daily banana milks, and you're always up early. Sometimes I notice that you're even awake during the nights. I just lie next to you, but you wouldn't say anything." Minho gave Taemin a little speech.

Taemin was thinking hard... Whether to tell Minho the truth, or keep it to himself. 

"It's just that a girl rejected me. I'm very conscientious, you know." 

The lie slipped so quickly through Taemin's innocent lips. He had decided to tell not a single living soul. But would Minho believe it? How would Taemin be able to keep his silent, dreadful nightmares to himself? 

"Oh, silly Taemin! There's absolutely NO need to be too depressed over a girl!" Minho let a small chuckle along with a smirk. "Really, Tae? Everything that happened this past week? All because of one girl?"

"Uhhh, yeah... I really... liked her... and I got quite sad when she said no." 

Taemin didn't like lying, especially to Minho. Because Minho's always the one who takes care of Taemin the best, the one who's always there to help him out, to smile with, and there to lend a shoulder when you just feel like spilling some tears.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued soon.

I'm starting to like this fic. ^^

It's nearly 12 and yeah. Thanks for readingggg~~~~

I like short chapters. lol no i just at writing loads at the same time