but you didn't

maybe in another lifetime?
italics are thoughts. please do not mind the big spaces, they serve as an indicator that it's a new day

Sana and momo are now on their way to their private plane when her mom engulfs her in a tight hug

“you take care, baby okay?”

 her mom said as she pulls away from their hug to kiss her mom on her forehead and nods

 

 “still a worrywart?don’t worry,mom! I’ll be back in one piece.”

 she waved her mom goodbye as she joined her girlfriend inside their private plane.

i cannot wait until I ask her to spend the rest of my life with her” momo thought as she wrapped her fingers around the girl that is seated beside her as they both went to dreamland.

The captain’s panicked voice is what woke them up. Instead of a landing announcement, the captain is saying that the left wing is on fire and they can’t find a land to do an emergency landing.

Momo hugged her lover tightly for fear that her dream proposal wouldn’t even happen.

 

“if this is the end of my life, I’m glad to be spending it with you. At least I know that I love you for the rest of my life”  “so, god please don’t take her just yet”

momo could only hold on to sana masking her fears while sana cries out of panic afraid to break her promise to her mom.

 

“i don’t wanna die yet, momoring. I wanna marry--”

 sana’s words were unheard when the left side of the airplane exploded. The turns of the airplane is making momo sick but she held on sana tight as the plane met the sea surface.

maybe in another life, sana. When the gods approved of us” momo thought

 and everything went black for both sana and momo.

 

 

 

 

Everything seems like a nightmare. so when sana opened her eyes, she found herself at some island she doesn’t even know. She squints her eyes as she tries to look for her girlfriend, she tried calling her girlfriend’s name but to no avail, nobody answered back. She tried to stand up and look around the small island.

   

“MOMO-CHAAAAAAAAAN!!!!”sana shouts multiple times as she looks for her girlfriend.

“you are aware you are actually disturbing the peace of this island?” sana yelped in surprise to hear another person in an island. She looks back to see a girl leaning on the coconut tree looking at her with cold eyes.  “i suppose you had an accident and got separated with your loved ones blah blah blah that it leads you here” dahyun said as she sees the girl has no plan of talking to her. She saw the girl furrow her brows

“she’s cute when mad” 

“why are you smiling so weirdly and why do you say your last statement like it happened to you for the nth time? And for your information, it is something to be concerned about” sana said annoyed as she thinks dahyun was being rude for overstepping her bounds.  

“i own this island and trust me when I said that having visitors here is an ominous sign from the gods for me. And yes, this kind of thing has happened for the nth time. You have no idea how many times it did happen.” dahyun said as she gets closer to the girl who looks at her with pure hatred.

“wanna come with me? To get some nice shirt and pants because if you did not know, you’re actually just in your undies?” dahyun said cheekily as she held the girl’s hand dragging her towards a small house.

They went inside the small house and was greeted with a cute maltese waiting for its owner at the door. It reminded sana of boo and that made her missed and think of her girlfriend. She doesn’t even know if her girlfriend is safe but before she gets too lost in her own thoughts, the girl threw a pair of shirts and pants on her face. She was fuming mad but she can’t actually just slap the hell out of this short,pale cute girl

.”did I just say she’s cute? No sana, it’s probably because you had a concussion that’s why you’re thinking of it” sana slapped herself as she went to the bathroom where the girl pointed out for her to change. When she got out of the bathroom she saw the girl on the couch to enjoying the coolness of her home together with her dog. Sana sat beside the girl

“I’m Sana Minatozaki, I’m pretty sure my mom will look for me so might as well get to know you as we’re both stucked in this island” she extended her hand for a handshake but the girl stood up and cups her face with both hands

“listen Miss Minatozaki, I am here by choice, I own this island not stuck and the name is Kim Dahyun and your mom finding you might be close to impossible” she leans closer looking directly at sana and winked. the girl only frowned at her.

“I wonder what happen to momo though.” she hugged her knees as she thinks when will this nightmare even ends.

 The thing with sana is that she is not a crier. She never did. not even when she lost her dad. Everyone was there crying, her mom cried so much that she think she’s going to be dehydrated from it but sana? She feels bad that she cannot cry no matter how much she tries. She loves her dad but the tears don’t just come. Dahyun looks at her with wonder and kneel in front of her to check out on her, if she is crying.

normally, people would cry and be hysterical with their situation, so why aren’t you?!”  she blinks multiple times.

what are you looking at,weirdo?” sana ask dahyun just stood up and went outside to play with her dog. The weird girl gave her the guest room to sleep to and all sana did was nod. Dahyun didn’t mind the silence.

 

 

 

                        Days have passed and the sana never went out of the guest room and dahyun could only sigh as she look at the guest room door, waiting for the girl to get out of the house and come up with a very outrageous idea to get out of the island meanwhile, the said girl is just there inside the room refusing to eat and would sneak out at night to drink water and eat without dahyun knowing.

It was a peaceful day until, a scream echoed around the island, dahyun run back to the house to check on her new housemate, she saw ahri barking at the guest room to check on the girl

“it wasn’t a nightmare. This is horror! How many days has it been anyways? How long has I been unconscious!!!” Sana was panicking inside the room so dahyun slapped her

“You were here for a week now. Are you calm now?”

 dahyun carried ahri as Dahyun drag her to the kitchen so they can both enjoy their breakfast. They ate in comfortable silence. She feels like throwing up when the scene from the plane crash is coming back to her memory. She doesn’t even know if her girlfriend is alive by now.

she looks at the girl retreating from the dinner table. She took her time enjoying such heavenly pancakes and the rest of the world can wait.

“Momo, are you safe? Are you still alive? We’re still gonna get married wait for me to come homeee” sana said as she looks around the house and hold the camera that’s placed in a cabinet.

“At least she has camera” she checks on the camera and looks at all the pictures that’s in the camera. She was looking at this specific girl when she was startled by a cold voice that hastily get the camera from her grasp. “What do you think you’re doing?!” Dahyun left her before she can even answer

. “At least tell me your name, you rude motherer!” Sana shouted as she settled in the couch with her arms crossed.

“i said it before . you introduce yourself to me as well but whatever, my name is Kim Dahyun” dahyun throw clothes on her face

 “you must feel dirty with your current dress” sana looks at the girl who did not even spare her a glance. She went to the bathroom to actually freshen up.

She looks outside from the window while sipping her coffee is dahyun playing tag with her small cute dog. Everything reminds her of momo while looking at dahyun and ahri and how much momo loves playing with boo whenever she’s free.

“Momo, come and get me please. I miss you so much now” as she hugs her knees.

 

 

 

                              It’s been weeks, after sana woke up she spends her night crying over momo and how much she missed the girl and how badly she wanna go home but she knew better than to cry all day

 she went to bother dahyun who likes to mind her business. while they we’re both on the couch sana keeps groaning  “dahyun-ah? I’m so bored.” sana ask as she’s staring at the ceiling of the house. Sana tugged on her arms and shake it sana keeps whining while dahyun can only stare at the girl.  “I know where you won’t get bored just stop annoying me!”  dahyun drags the girl out of the house and walk up the hill. it was scorching hot but anything to keep her guest from boredom, dahyun is willing to go through hell.

 “look beyond, Miss Minatozaki”

she saw dahyun looking ahead and what welcomes her eyes were field of flowers from below

“can we even go there, dahyun-ah?” dahyun nodded as she lets herself get dragged by the hyper girl towards the flower fields

maybe I should thank tzuyu for her idea of making this as a flower field” 

she saw sana whining as she complained over the vines dahyun said as she candidly took a picture of sana with her every move. sana resembles ahri running on the field

“Miss Minatozaki, if you stay too long around the flowers, I wouldn’t be able to recognize you!”dahyun shouted which made sana blushed so she told dahyun to take her picture and make sure it comes out pretty.

“Miss Minatozaki, please come here I think you’ll enjoy the sunset from this view” dahyun pat the space beside her and gesture for sana to sit beside her without sparing a glance at her.

 It’s weird how time flies by so fast when sana is having fun. Her thoughts was interrupted when the sun and the sea started meeting making it look like that crystal clear blue sea is now a yellow gold sea. Sana look at dahyun from her peripheral view and how pretty dahyun is when the sun rays are reflecting on her skin.

“Dahyun,why do you live here alone? Are you weird?” Sana asked the girl who is enjoying the sunset. She sigh dejected that dahyun has no plan of answering but dahyun did.

“Guess that’s what happen when you’re born into the wrong family? I envy my friends who can go out there to the city and have fun while they visit me here once in a while” she heard the sadness in the girl’s voice and she mentally scold herself for being stupid.

It was dark already so dahyun stood up but sana decided to hug her

“it’s okay to hurt,dahyun-ah. You’re not gonna be weak for doing so”sana hugged her tight she felt all her loneliness vanished.

 

 

 

That night chaeyoung visit dahyun and they were drinking from the seaside. away from the house chae had the chance to ask dahyun

 “until when do you plan to keep her here anyways?”chaeyoung ask dahyun

dahyun turned to her with face full of confusion

. “that’s the thing, bro! The first time I laid my eyes on her, I fell in love already so, I didn’t expect her to still be here everyday and that’s a first too cause normally, it would take me months or years to actually fall for someone.” chaeyoung look at sana and pats dahyun’s shoulder

 “ guess the gods said it’s not up to you this time?” and she disappear.

 on her way home she saw sana looking at the house.

“dahyun-ah, wanna see the coolest thing here in your house?”

 sana drags dahyun to the roof. They went to lay down on the roof and there she saw the moon shining so bright along with the stars that twinkles in the vast dark sky. Dahyun was looking at sana and how her face looks beautiful under the moon.

. “the moon looks beautiful tonight isn’t it dahyun-ah?”

“but you’re the most beautiful thing my eyes has laid on. The moon got nothing on you, sana” sensing dahyun wouldn’t answer her she made herself comfortable with the silence that dahyun is giving her.

“it’s fun to actually escape the city noises and stress just to enjoy what the world has to offer for free” sana sighs remembering how stressful her life is and imagining going back to that stressful environment soon but a smile appeared on her face when she remember that she has a girlfriend that is her safe place and energy ball but then she worries that what if her girlfriend didn’t survive the crash just like her?

Dahyun saw it all, dahyun heard her thoughts out loud “Do you miss your old life,Miss Minatozaki?” Dahyun asked the girl who seems to be in deep thought.

“Badly” sana said truthfully with her mind flash backing to all the memories she has with momo.

“how funny that the gods used to put the freedom of their captives on me, guess this time I’m the captive, sana-ah.” sana finds it weird how dahyun would always mentioned the gods or blame them.

“you know what? You’re really weird, dahyun-ah. Just leave this island and go to the city just like your friends do” sana suggested but dahyun knows that this island isn’t prison for her, it’s actually her home now. Dahyun kept a mum about it when she turns to sana and mischievously smile.

“why? Will you miss me once your mom finds you? Maybe I should just follow you around in the city” sana slapped her arms “ I hate you too much for me to miss you” sana said which made dahyun frowned.

“By the way, who’s that girl you're with in the frames?” Sana ask as she actually stumbled upon a corner of Dahyun’s room filled with drawings and pictures“They’re all the same person” sana said as she saw dahyun wearing the pained smile

 “the first ever girl to actually get out of this island. I fell in love with her and she was granted the freedom to leave me like I was nothing”

 dahyun hated how much her voice sounds so fragile sana doesn’t even know what to say and all she knows it that she’s being distracted by dahyun’s face.

Maybe it’s the way the moonlight is making dahyun’s face so attractive but she went closer and lean in.

“don’t be sad, dahyun-ah!”

she went and kiss the lips of the girl she said she hates. Dahyun was there kissing her back and the moon was the witness of it all. Sana’s mind screamed, she’s kissing a girl that is not momo but, how can she stop it when the girl is a good kisser

 “the rest of the world can wait but for now, I’ll enjoy what the world had offered me”

Sana was kissing dahyun as if she loves her almost as if the pain from dahyun’s unrequited love was slowly mending and maybe for tonight, dahyun would accept the trap that the gods has gave her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  after the kiss, dahyun and sana both agreed to actually forget what happened because that’s what normal when you’re stuck with someone in an island, you tend to do something crazy.

Dahyun was walking ahri around the village when she saw sana looking from afar.

she must have missed those people she left behind”  

“hey!” dahyun threw a fruit juice to her which made sana glare at her.

“when will you ever learn to stop throwing things?! I hate you really!!!” sana said as she drinks her fruit juice.

“dahyun-ah, why are you even still here?” sana place her head on dahyun’s lap. Dahyun was covering sana’s face from the sun and she guessed it is time for her to tell her the truth.

“me, being here is a punishment from the gods, sana. Back then, they will sent a someone here that I have to love only for them to have their freedom to choose if they will stay with me or leave me. How cruel must the gods to sent me someone that I’ll fall in love with but won’t even choose to stay”

dahyun was looking at sana’s confused face but she went on to explain as to why sana is still here

 “so you mean you’re not in love with me? Sana asked dahyun, avoiding dahyun’s gazed.

“i fell for you the moment I saw you on the shore unconscious, sana. That’s why I didn’t even expect for you to last here for a month already. This island is protected by the gods. No one can find you here. I’m your only way out but the gods were cruel this time with you. I do not have a say in your freedom anymore” dahyun said, trying to fight back the tears that are threatening to fall.

“Sana, I’m no angel not even sided with the gods but, I’ll love you endlessly I cant give you the world but I will give you everything I have,sana just for me to wake up with you next day? Is it that so wrong,sana? Because every time you say my name, I can see all the stars. You’re the god that I can worship religiously without even losing my faith,sana. Is that too much to ask?for someone to finally choose me instead of just leaving like what we had, never matter”dahyun was crying& all sana ever wants was to stop her from crying because it kills her deep inside to actually see the girl so broken. No wonder all the girl did was give her cold shoulder.  Sana wrap her arms around dahyun’s nape and pulled her for a kiss. Dahyun was kissing her back so soft and gentle afraid that she’ll break sana, like sana is some fragile work of art  that was entrusted to her

“I hate you so much,dahyun-ah!” sana was there crying as dahyun hugs her to calm her. How pathetic that the girl cry so much for the girl she met a month ago, she cries for her pain, for all the times she got her heart broken.

“Run away with me, dahyun. Let’s go to someplace where we can start anew” sana said as she was caressing dahyun’s face looking at dahyun with full of love

 “should we? You could be an engineer while I’ll be a music teacher you can put your office and my studio in one place so, I wouldn’t have to missed you every single time. I’d love to have a normal life with you, sana” dahyun said with enthusiasm. sana was kissing her now and maybe your mind will make messed up decision when you’re stranded in a deserted island with somebody.

“So you mean you’re immortal? Life is better living if you think everyday as your last day.” Sana said as they we’re cuddling on a hammock as they both look at the stars

“I’d love to live forever loving you here or in the city, wherever you want.” Dahyun said as she kissed the crown of the girl beside her, praying to Aphrodite that she can blessed them with all her might

 “so, do you still hate me, sana?” Dahyun asked cheekily as sana slapped her arms

  “yes, I hate your guts" while sana inhales dahyun's baby powder scent that she grew to love the most.

 

   the rest of the world can wait. Momo can wait” 

 

both of them thought as they sleep beside each other enjoying the summer breeze and the hammock.

 

 

 

It was another day in the island where sana is there back hugging dahyun as dahyun cooked their breakfast. She was kissing dahyun’s shoulder blade which earned her a glare and a bark from ahri

“aw is ahri jealous?” Sana carried the dog as they both went to the living room so she can shower the dog with kisses.

 “Disgusting sana! Brush your teeth and wash your mouth before eating!”

                                     “DAHYUN-AHHHHH” jeongyeon’s voice disrupt the supposedly quiet morning of the two. Dahyun saw jeongyeon dragging somebody by the collar.

 “I saw her around the area and she actually followed me in here. I’m sorry “ jeongyeon said as she let girl off her raft

“Babe, what’s the commotion all about?” Sana was back hugging dahyun when she follow the line of sight of dahyun.  She immediately run towards the girl

“momo baby???? You’re alive?!!!!!”

dahyun can only look at momo with envy. sana never called her baby just babe. sana check on her girlfriend to see if she was hurt remembering that jeongyeon was dragging momo by the collar but her girlfriend was too dazed trying to digest that there’s an island on that part of the sea hidden. Dahyun can only look at sana and the girl on her arms with anger, she walked out which jeongyeon immediately followed.

She saw dahyun kicking some tree to displace her anger. she sighs and decided to stop the girl from injuring herself any further

“Why are you even getting mad?!she was never yours dahyun. You know what kind of girls the gods has been sending your way, what’s the difference this time huh???” Jeongyeon tried to stop her friend from breaking her feet and her bloodied fist.

“IM SO TIRED OF BEING THE TEMPORARY,JEONGYEON-AH??? always being left alone. When will I ever be happy?!”Dahyun can barely see jeongyeon due to the tears blocking her sight.

 “When will I be the one who will get chosen not because I was always around, but because they genuinely love me enough for them to stay?!” Dahyun collapse on jeongyeon’s shoulder and cry

 “when will I get to experience that, jeong?” Jeongyeon has no words for her friend she can only comfort the girl, hoping that the silence suffice for now.

They went back to where sana and momo are but they’re gone.

“if you hate me,sana-ah? Why is there a raft that helped you and her escape this island? You did not even say goodbye.’’

Dahyun asked as if sana would be able to hear her. jeongyeon could only help her stand as she cries for her broken heart. But she cannot even blame sana.

 

“i understand sana. They always leave anyways. The gods are just cruel to me. Please be happy! I should have take steps away from you and keep my eyes shut ever since she got here before it was all too late and find myself falling for her when I took my time looking at her serene face. So how do i even forget that you were once mine, how do you even forget somebody you made a home to? How do I even forget everything sana? It’s too late for me to regret looking at you and letting you in my heart. Making me hope that I can finally have my happy ending with you? What hurts me most is that you just left, when you had the chance to actually break me gently, but no. I just watched you disappear with the love of your life.” she went home to go to sana’s bedroom and there she saw a letter placed on the desk. Dahyun proceed into reading the letter.

 

 

Dear dahyun-ah,

I wrote this message as a closure for everything that we had unofficially.

May the moon forgive me for kissing you under it without the intention of staying,

May ahri forgive me for letting him get used to my scent only for him to be deprived of it after tomorrow,

May the flower fields forgive me for running over them without the intention of seeing them bloom more when spring comes,

And lastly, may you forgive the girl for wanting to leave when I should be staying and maybe I will forgive myself for it too because thinking about momo and looking back at our times together, I wish I never had to leave but just like what you said, it’s not up to you and this is not up to me too. Maybe the gods has envy how perfect we are together but then again, I’m a mere mortal whos caught in between the gods’ anger for you and their entertainment of ing up with my life. I’m sorry dahyun for a mere mortal broke your heart. I do not want to break your heart but I did  so for now, keep your heart and I promised on the river of Styx to actually mend it on our next life.

just so you know it, it pains me to know that I’ll have to choose moving forward with my life only because the rest of the world can’t wait for later, dahyun-ah. I love you but I love momo the longest I do not make sense but, I’m sorry

 

 

Supposedly yours,

Sana

 

 

 

 

it was a short letter that was meant to break dahyun’s heart in pieces but what was she supposed to do? She was destined to be broke by people who come to her island for refuge just to leave in the end. she was really just not enough for sana to stay again. The gods must be laughing at her right now they have successfully sent dahyun a girl that will never choose dahyun. Sana would always think of going home to marry the girl of her dreams and dahyun, was just a temporary pit stop for her. She wants to be angry but who is she to actually be angry when sana would always remind her that they were two girls doing crazy stuffs from the effects of having been stranded. Sana talking about a future with her spark a hope that maybe this time, dahyun would be enough for sana to stay. She was wrong. Sana left without a word like she was nothing she asks for forgiveness in a letter she made as  she hope momo would come save her .

 

 

“even in this life, you did not choose to stay”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sana was back in the city and momo forgot everything she witnessed, she thinks she found sana in some island with friendly tribes to take sana in. Her wedding is getting near and maybe the gods too are laughing at how much she wanted to be in that deserted island with dahyun rather than this comforting bed she and momo shares. She looks at boo and was instantly reminded of how she’ll see the dog being cuddled with dahyun when she’s taking a nap. She looks outside and wished she’s beside dahyun in the hammock. Every time she’ll remember the hammock her heart swells.  “Is she making the right decision by actually choosing to marry momo???” She said it out loud causing boo to look at her And bark as if he knew what sana was thinking.

“It’s foolish right?” Sana said as she ruffles boo’s fur causing boo to her. “I’m glad you’re smiling now. When we first got home, you look like you just lost the source of your happiness” momo said as she wrap her arms around sana. “This is safe space” sana hugs her back and with just one hug sana knows that she had made the great decision of choosing momo. At least she tries to actually convince herself that.  She wants that baby powder scent to infiltrate her scent once again but all she can smell     is the expensive perfume momo wears.

 

Dahyun, you do not know how much I missed you, how much I craved for your touch, your warmth, but I must go with the most comfortable decision which is momo. I have known her for a long time and sometimes that alone is an enough reason to stay even if every inch of my body has been itching to stay with you that time” she was wrap around momo but all she can think about is dahyun. She has accepted that this is her punishment for actually leaving somebody the gods has supervision on.

 

 

“Was it fun?breaking my heart and making me hope we have a future together?” Sana knows that voice too well. It’s been on her head ever since she left the island. She can hear dahyun hurting, every day and every night.

 

 “It’s my fault anyways, I know all too well that you have somebody in your heart but I still hold on to the hope that you will actually stay and leave the island with me. The girl can only dream that this one will be a different from before but sana, I hope for your happiness even if it will kill me so much. Farewell,sana. I love you so much.”  

 

 Sana felt like her heart was breaking into bits so she hugs momo tight hoping that the girl will hug her so tight that she won’t feel her heart breaking into pieces. She breaks down crying so much that it made momo confused as to why her girlfriend is crying so much

 

“I’m a bad person momo, all I ever do is leave people and disappear on them. I’m so selfish. I do not even deserve to be happy with you” momo was taken aback with sana’s words but she smiled at sana and caress her face

“ baby, you’re lovable. Whoever made you feel bad about yourself is the bad person. All you do is love people and bring happiness to their lives just like what you did to me. Now stop feeling bad about yourself, you’re the best person out there.” Sana knew momo will forever love her even if sana barely even love herself because momo, sees the best in everyone and she deserves to be the best and even if she didn’t become the best for dahyun, she can try to be the best wife for momo.

Dahyun, promise me in our next life, you’d find me. I'm sorry for leaving without a word, I’m scared,dahyun that if you asked me to stay, I will stay. ” sana smiles at momo’s hug while momo rubs her back to calm her down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon found herself at the wedding. Sometimes she hates her job as a messenger but it’s dahyun’s last favor anyway. Sana was looking around but jeongyeon caught her eyes and shook her head. Sana got it already. Dahyun isn’t dumb enough to watch her get married to somebody else.

After the wedding, sana saw jeongyeon at a fountain alone. Sana went near her. jeongyeon said. “here, she told me to give this to you and congratulations to you and her. I will take my leave now, sana”

 

Sana opened the envelop only to see pictures of her from her time in that island. She can feel her tears already and she knows she will cry forever when dahyun is the topic so when she saw a letter, her eyes are blurry due to the tears filling her eyes, one blink and she’s bound to cry a river.

 

 

Sana,

 

No matter how much I do, you’ll never be back and I’m here left alone to deal with the broken pieces of my heart to mend. I know that I gave you everything despite being stranded in an island. I gave you my heart,my everything but guess it was all on you to decide if you’d stay or not. I’m no martyr so I am here telling you that I’ll be forgetting all the memories we had but I know I’d just lie to myself and no matter how much I lie, you wont be there to say you love liars.

 

I hope you know that forgiving yourself is the key to true happiness. Don’t worry ahri forgives you only because he loves me more. There is always something about the things we can’t have, about the people we cannot love. Something about the words we can’t say and the questions we’re not allowed to ask. It must be the thrill or the pain but no, it’s the gods’ decision for them to put me in this situation all the time and I’m tired of figuring why. But I no longer care, for as long as I can look at you from afar knowing you are happy with the choice you made. And sana, if we’re nothing but mere mortals now, will you meet me in another life where the gods are more favorable of me already?

 

 But didn’t you think we were something back then? the wishing well in here is probably a hoax cause if my wishes came true, it would have been me you’re marrying, it would have been sweet if it would have been you who I’m waking up with instead of just ahri. I will be devoted to Aphrodite  for her to let us meet once again. And yes, I have gave up my immortality just so that I can have a chance with you in another life no matter how long it takes.

 

Forever yours,

Dahyun

 

“I’ll see you in another life then, dahyun-ah”

 

 

 

She saw all their pictures together, how happy she made dahyun and how bright her smile was. She was looking at all those photos when she saw a photo that was oddly familiar. It was dahyun with the girl that is on the walls of her bedroom. She look at the writings on the back and it says

 “Kim Dahyun and Sena Minatozaki” it has the same surname as her and she remembered that her grandmother named her after her sister who returned home after she went missing. Her grandma’s sister was off the moment she went back as sana recall the stories her grandma always told her about. It must be dahyun’s curse for those who left the island to hear her hurt and cry. She thank dahyun whereve she is because now, she can actually live this lifetime being happy with momo, the person she promised a forever after.

 

“Why do you have a picture of your late grandma???” Her mom asked confirming her suspicion about the girl dahyun loved first. Her mind screams because she was born after heer grandma’s sister died that’s why her grandma named her sana.

 

In this lifetime, it just dawn on sana that she left her again but you know what they said. Third time’s a charm.

 

 

arm.