BTS

BTS

Jin-ssi's my Epiphany. His handsome face keeps me Awake.

Yoongi's my First Love that I met on the Seesaw.

Hobi's my Daydream. He's also my Chicken Noodle Soup and I'm the soda on the side.

Joonie's my Reflection. And I'm his Expensive Girl.

Mochi's my Serendipity and Promise. Everyday I pretend to have a best friend like Jiminie but I find myself "caught in a Lie".

Tae's Stigma is what opens his Singularity. While enduring pain, he manages to remain my Winter Bear.

Let's all Begin to become Kookie's Euphoria.

 BTS is my Heartbeat. They have been ever since that Spring Day when they got the Best Of Me.

I remember when I was sitting down drinking Coffee, thinking of how I had no one to Hold Me Tight. Just One Day, I wish someone could Save Me but, no one can because I always say how I'm Fine. I wish I could tell my friends and family, "I Need U" but in my life, my Lights dimmed into darkness. I had to get myself together and Make It Right. I had to Let Go of the darkness. I had to get through my depression. I poured my Blood Sweat & Tears to make sure this guy in my class liked me. I knew he was the only one that could help me through my anxiety, for he was the only Boy With Luv. I soon found out that his Fake Love was Danger to me. I came across this other boy soon after. He was a Boy in Luv. In love with me. He showed me BTS and they instantly became my Idol. Not Today but the other day, my parents asked who BTS was to me. With The Truth Untold about my love for these seven amazing boys, I said, "they're my Crystal Snow among the Autumn Leaves. My Magic Shop on those bare and boring days. My Dream Glow on the days where I thought I had No More Dream."

One day, on my way Home, I saw this beautiful Butterfly pass me and decided I had to follow it. It led me to my best friend's house. I saw him placing boxes into the trunk of his car, with a huge "For sale" sign on his front yard. I ran and hugged him. He was the only one that made me happy and he was moving away. "Don't Leave Me, you're my Paradise." I whispered, holding him tight. "I have to." Suddenly, his parents were screaming at him. He turned to me and quickly said, "Run. Go, Go home." I understood now. His parents hated me. I was the reason he was leaving. "So What if they hate me? Am I Wrong to love you? Let Me Know now," I stood there, ignoring his parents and the tears flowing down my cheeks. "N.O you don't understand. I Like you but right now, I'm so Lost. I'll call you Tomorrow when I can." And with that said, he pushed me, mouthing 'saranghamnida' (I love you) before being dragged away by his parents. After then, I only loved BTS. No one else. But soon, even the Pied Piper told me to do something better than to fangirl over boys that will never love me. I was, once again, broken.

 

Question: What is something everyone has to do?

Answer: Love Yourself