Feelings

Steal Your Heart

YOON JEONGMI's POV


Next day...
I sent a message to Hyungwon, telling him that he doesn't need to pick me up because I can go to school by myself. I also have a reason why I don't want to face him right now. I don't know why. Is it because of what just what happened to us yesterday? Maybe, yes.

I came to school early because I just want to. There are only 15 students inside the classroom when I went in. Some of them are my friends, Hyunwoo, Jooheon, Kihyun, Changkyun and Minhyuk.

"What's up, JeongMi? You're early today." Minhyuk said.

"Nothing. I just want to be early." I said as I sat down on my chair.

"Where's Hyungwon hyung?" Changkyun asked/

"Yeah! Where is he? You're always with him every day when you go to school, right?" Kihyun asked.

"Did something happen?" Hyunwoo asked.

"Guys! Nothing happened to us. I just wanted to be early." I answered, becoming annoyed. Really! These guys.

"You sure, huh? If you have a problem with our friend, we're here to help." Jooheon said. I just nodded.

Then I saw Wonho entered the classroom, I greeted him a good morning and he just smiled at me. I went to him and asked, "Can I be your seatmate for today?" I pointed at his seatmate's chair.

"Sure but why?" He asked as he sat on his chair.

"Nothing. I just want to!" I smiled. "Just for today, Wonho."

"How about Hyungwon? He won't have a seatmate."

"Don't worry about him, Wonho. Just for today, please?" I said with a little aegyo..

He just nodded. I got my bag from my seat and transferred beside Wonho.

"Did you two quarrel?"

"Nothing happened to us, Shin Hoseok." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Your seatmate must be absent. I heard she has a fever." I added.

Then I heard the door opened, I looked at who was it. It's Chae Hyungwon. I suddenly looked away and lowered my head.

"JeongMi's not yet here?" I heard him asked our friends.

"She's right there. Beside Wonho!" I looked at Minhyuk, who's pointing at me with a why-did-you-tell-him face. Maybe because I'm not on my respective seat.

Hyungwon went and stood beside me and suddenly grabbed my hand and hold it. I think he's mad already and jealous. He said, "Why are you sitting there? That's not your seat." I can see Wonho looking at Hyungwon's hold on my hand and I can feel he's jealous now.

Wonho suddenly said to Hyungwon, "Why do you need to hold her hand?" I was a bit startled when he said that. I thought he's just going to shut his mouth.

"Why? You jealous?" Wonho stood up after Hyungwon said that.

"I'm not jealous! I'm just asking why you need to hold her hand."

"What the- because I wanted to! Why do you care? You don't own her." Hyungwon rolled his eyes.

Our classmates started to look at us. What the hell? They should stop now.

"You don't own her, too!"

"Can you please shut up?" I shouted as I stood up but they just ignored me and continue what they're quarreling about.

"We're friends since we were young. I know more about her than you. How about you? You just became friends with her few months ago." Wonho bragged.

"I know but we kissed already." My eyes widened on what Hyungwon just said. Is this guy crazy? How dare he to say that?

"Hyungwon-ah!" I said nervously. I don't want others to know about our kiss.

Then Minhyuk and Jooheon went beside us.

"What are you guys quarreling about?" Minhyuk asked curiously.

"What's with the kiss thing? I heard something." Jooheon said as he scratched his head/

"What kiss are you saying? It's nothing! Go back to your seats. We can fix our problem." I lied and chuckled a little.

"Is that so? Okay then." Jooheon said then they went back to their seats.

Our first subject teacher came inside the classroom. Thank God! These two guys are going to stop now. The two stopped quarreling and went back to their seats but I still stayed beside Wonho.

==============================

Dismiss time.

At the school's garden...
"I'm sorry, Wonho. But I have something to tell you." JeongMi said and sighed.

"Just tell me all what you want to say. I'm going to listen whatever that is."

"I'm sorry because I'm with Hyungwon always and I don't have time for you anymore and-"

"Finally! You noticed that. I thought you didn't." JeongMi's words got cut off by Wonho.

"That's why I'm saying sorry."

"It's okay. Continue!"

"I don't have time for you anymore because of Hyungwon and..." JeongMi bit her bottom lip. Thinking if she's going to say her feelings

"And what?"

"I... I like Hyungwon."

"What...?" Wonho's eyes widened.

"I like Hyungwon. I have feelings for him."

"Why... Why do you like him?" Wonho asked with a shaky voice.

"Because he's very nice to me... I don't know... I just fell in love with him." JeongMi sighed.

"But I'm nice, too! What's with him that I don't have, Yoon JeongMi?!" Wonho is holding his tears. He really can't accept that her best friend likes Hyungwon and not him.

"I know, Wonho. But I really don't know why I like him." Wonho can't hold it anymore. His tears run down on his cheek and sighed.

"Why are you crying?" JeongMi asked.

"Because... It hurts, JeongMi!"

"What do you mean?"

"I like you too, Yoon JeongMi."

"What? But how-"

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine!" Wonho cut JeongMi's words.

"I'll never leave you, Wonho. You're so kind and you're my friend."

"Yeah. Friend. We should stay at being friends. That's better." Wonho said sarcastically.

"Wonho, I'm very sorry. I don't know that you like me, too. I'm very sorry for hurting your feelings."

"I'm fine. It's not your fault that you didn't know." Wonho sighed. "You should go now. Maybe Hyungwon is waiting for you outside."

"I'm sorry, Wonho." JeongMi bowed her head.

"I said I'm fine. You can go now."

JeongMi was about to leave but Wonho suddenly called her because Wonho forgot something to ask.

"What?" JeongMi asked.

"Is it true that... you already kissed Hyungwon?" JeongMi just nodded on what Wonho just asked.

"Oh... Okay... You can go now..." Then JeongMi left Wonho at the garden.

"Why did you take so long?" Hyungwon asked when JeongMi just came out from the garden.

"Wonho and I just talked about something important."

"Okay... Let's go!" Hyungwon said as he put his arm around JeongMi's waist.

 

While on the way home...
"Hyungwon... Why did you kiss me yesterday?" JeongMi asked curiously as she looked at Hyungwon.

"Oh! That..." Hyungwon chuckled and rubbed his nape

"Ugh! I thought she'll never think of it anymore." Hyungwon thought and bit his bottom lip.

"I want to know the reason, Hyungwon. Don't just chuckle at me." JeongMi said and rolled her eyes.

"I... I don't know either." Hyungwon answered as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"All things you do have reasons."

"Not all, JeongMi."

"I know. But I'm serious right now, Hyungwon! Please answer me honestly."

"JeongMi, why don't you just believe me?" Hyungwon sighed.

"Why would I believe you if you don't want to tell me the truth?"

"I really don't have a reason why I kissed you. I just want to do it."

Because I like you, Yoon JeongMi.

"What the- I don't care all what you're going to say. I'll still wait for your reason." JeongMi rolled her eyes.

"Naughty." Hyungwon mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I said you're cute." Hyungwon smiled and pinched JeongMi's cheek.

"Aaah! Don't do that." JeongMi said as she tried to stop Hyungwon from pinching her cheek. She didn't notice that she's already blushing.

"Ooh! Your cheeks are turning red." Hyungwon said as he pointed on JeongMi's reddened cheeks.

"What?! No, it's not." JeongMi said and touched her blushing cheeks. She can feel her cheeks are heating up.

"I can see it. How dare you to lie?!"

"Just... ignore it."

They became silent until they reached JeongMi's house.

"So, see you tomorrow." Hyungwon said as he waved his hands.

"Okay. Take care!" JeongMi smiled and waved her hands.