Chapter One

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is Love?

By Kimmiekimmie97

People said you always gain by giving love, it is true?

I’m an ordinary girl who is been single for over 20 years; my first relationship was when I was 21 years old. I’m not very good in relationship, but I will try my best to commitment in relationship, almost all friends said relationship built when you have trust, faith and love for each other.  

In group of my friend, I usually the one that give advices to friend in relationship but in weird way, the advice I gave usually didn’t work on me, maybe the advices was not for me.

The story is when I met a guy at the place that work, at first it is just co-worker relationship, and the become friend which we hangout even outside work place. It’s was fun, because I never actually good in making friend especially with guy. During my school years, I went to all girl school which is also next to all boy school. Even though like that, I never very good in making friend, which also means I’m a very awkward shy person.

Everything happen when we were about 6 months as a best friend, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I felt really happy, because I actually like him too. We both in relationship for about 10 month, I didn’t include during the times we met and become friend. During the 7 months relationship was very special to me, he very kind, soft heart, very funny and romantic person, totally different during the time we become friend.

 Until it happen when I hang out with my friend, we both decide to go get coffee so we went to a coffee shop. While waiting for our coffee, I was look at surrounding, and then I saw a guy which is very familiar, and then I look very careful, that when I shock it was my boyfriend, and he is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter