Three

In the past, present and future, I want to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Past Year 2013 ~

“Now if I open my eyes, where will I be? When I open my eyes, what will I see? Is that old granny really deity who sends me back to the past 7years ago?.....”

 

*TOK TOK*(knocking on the door)

“Ya~ Hwang Minhyun, when are you going to come out? I’ve cooked breakfast. Dress up to have breakfast and go to school together! You’re gonna be late on your first day. Be a well-behaved transfer student on your first day, Mister! I’m waiting at dining table.”

 

It was Minki’s voice. First day at school? Transfer student?... I quickly opened my eyes and looked around the place where I’m in. I was lying on a familiar bed. I was in the rent room where I used to stay when I transferred to Seoul to finish last year in high school 7years ago. Have I really travelled to the past 7years? So that old granny is really a deity?.....

 

I got off from bed and spent a few minutes wandering around the place… Yes everything is really what it was like 7years ago. I went to stand in front of a long-stand mirror to see how I look and I look exactly what I was like 7years ago… I was much younger and fresher. I wish somebody could tell me if it’s real or just a dream…..

 

 

“Ya~ Hwang Minhyun, if you’re not gonna come out by now, I’m gonna let you go to school alone all by yourself. What takes you so long? Don’t fall with your own charm too much! I’m not gonna let you take my popularity at school. Come out!” Minki came to shout in front of my room again. I burst out smiling because I missed this annoying Minki so much.

“Arraso arraso, give me 5 more minutes!” I shouted back.

 

I went to wash my face and took off my pajama to wear school uniform….. So now I’m 7years ago Hwang Minhyun…..

-----

[ At Dining Room ]

“Oh come here! I thought you have put on thick make-up… Come and sit! Let’s eat! Be hurry! We don’t have much time.”

Minki was eating his breakfast while playing with his phone. This guy likes to complain a lot but he always cares for me. We’re friend since primary school. We’re both from Busan but Minki moved to Seoul since the first year in high school and I just moved in our last year in high school. I came to live at a rent house with Minki and it’s not so far from school so we can go on foot.

 

“Ya~ sit down and eat! Why are you still standing there looking at me? Weirdo!” Minki complained again. I burst out smiling then sat down on the opposite side. We had breakfast together and he told me a lot about school as well as the process.

 

-----///-----

 

We arrived at our high school, Seoul High School. Everything is like past 7years. At this point, I feel glad to have come back to this period. I remember it was the happiest past for me to move here and meet… meet the girl I love….

 

“Awwww Minki, good morning Minki!”
“Minki-oppa, good morning!”
“He’s so handsome too, today. OMG!”

Female students in the school went wild screaming for Minki as soon as we walked through the gate. Minki acted proud as always. I burst out laughing instead of showing my surprise for his overrated popularity.

 

“Ya~ See, I’m very popular here. Unlike in our old school day, you were a bit more popular than me. Hey, I warn you, don’t ever think of taking popularity from me or I’m gonna kick you out from school. Don’t ruin my last year at school!” Minki warned in playful way. He’s always like this. He loves to have popularity at school which is something I have no interest with.

“Arraso, I won’t take popularity over you, Minki-ya. You’re the prince of Busan. Satisfy now?”

“That sounds better.” Minki laughed in relieved and patted his head shyly.

We continued walking. We study at the same year, third year in high school but our class is different. Our class is next to each other. I needed to go to teacher office first. Minki was guiding me but I suggested him to leave me because I can go by myself.

“WTH, it’s your first day. How come you know teacher office? I’ll take you to your homeroom teacher at the office. Follow me!” Minki insisted.

“I can go by myself. Just go! I want to spend sometimes walking around the school and go to meet my homeroom teacher by myself. See you!”

“Alright, if you insist! See you!” Minki said then left.

 

-----

[ At Teacher Office ]

I went to meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter