Day-2

2 week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 2

It’s all the same.she still here in this unfamiliar room.it’s 8 in the morning and she got no spirit to get up.she wonder what goes wrong in the first place?what did she do?instead of staying calm, she sighed loudly as her head was crowded with the problems she never thought before.after all this time, she always a behave and good a girl so why did this happened to her.being trap inside this room for what reasons she doesn’t know.did the kidnapper is someone she used to know and got hurts by her actions or words before?

The door creaks open revealing a person, she assumed the same one as last night with a tray of foods.she sit down on the bed with a fear in her eyes and shaking a little bit and grab the blanket to cover her body.

“…”the kidnapper walk closer towards her and stop just in front of her.minju cower a little.

“don’t hurt m-e please..”the sound of tray being put down on the table echoe the room.

Suddenly the kidnapper sat down on the bed and minju could see the hands is trying to reach the blanket that cover her body and she screamed in fear.

A hand touch her cover knees and why did this touch felt so familiar?but it didn’t even last a minute because she can feel the bed moving a little signaling the kidnapper just get up and closed the door.

She peeked at the tray and its weird.who the hell this kidnapper?

There was a lunch with and a clothes for her to wear.then she looked around hoping to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter