Go to Jail

Jealousy

              It started out innocently enough. Sehun had gotten himself stuck between Baekhyun and Chanyeol at some awards show. He never really minded, but the two had been acting cold towards each other for a while now, ever since Baekhyun had gotten back from his promotions with SuperM. Like he’d thought, it started out innocently enough.

              Baekhyun leaned into Sehun’s shoulder to whisper something into his ear. It was almost too loud to hear what he’d said, but Sehun assumed it was a comment about whatever performance they were supposed to be paying attention to. Only Baekhyun never pulled away, making himself comfortable tucked up against Sehun’s side.

              Baekhyun was a cuddler, Sehun wasn’t unaccustomed to his older friend’s presence at his side. But then Baekhyun had dropped a hand down onto Sehun’s thigh and his fingers started tracing abstract patterns against Sehun’s skin tight jeans and Sehun became acutely aware that Chanyeol was staring at them from the corner of his eye. Sehun knew, the moment Baekhyun’s hand inched up just that little bit higher and Chanyeol stiffened next to him, whatever plans he’d had for after this show had just been cancelled.

             

              Sehun’s nerves were standing on end by the time they’d made it back to the hotel – because, of course, they were staying in a hotel again. Baekhyun had all but stuffed his hand inside Sehun’s pants once they were settled in the back of the van and it had been all Sehun could do not to meet Chanyeol’s eyes as he shot daggers at them.

              He was surprised, then, when they piled out of the van – Sehun trying his best to hide the Baekhyun had given him – and Chanyeol merely swept past him without a word on his way to his own room. Baekhyun followed him, turning back to give Sehun a wink that didn’t go unnoticed by some of the other members. Chen gave a knowing smirk. Suho barely contained a giggle.

              Kai clapped a hand on Sehun’s shoulder and gave him a hearty “Good luck.”

              But Sehun didn’t run into either Baekhyun or Chanyeol on his way back up to his hotel room. He immediately stripped out of his show clothes, took a cool shower, and pulled on a pair of boxers and a loose tee. He wanted to get as much sleep as he could before they left tomorrow, and it had seemed that Chanyeol wasn’t going to drag him into whatever was going on between him and Baekhyun this time.

              Or so he had hoped, until his phone buzzed on the table next to his bed. He picked it up and read the single message: Come here. Now.

              Sehun swallowed. He didn’t bother to change or put on proper pants. He simply got up off his bed, grabbed his room key, and disappeared down the hallway. He only knocked once before the door opened and he was immediately pulled inside the room. The door shut and locked behind him and a pair of strong arms wrapped around him from behind.

              Chanyeol dropped his head onto Sehun’s shoulder, his large hands wrapped around his middle, holding him in place. The sudden, gentle contact almost startled Sehun, if he hadn’t been preoccupied being startled by the sight in front of him.

              “Pretty, isn’t he?” Chanyeol whispered into his ear. Sehun could hear the smirk in his voice.

              He blinked and his lips, eyes raking over the sight in front of him. Baekhyun was positioned in the middle of the bed, leaned against the headboard. His arms were tied behind his back with what appeared to be the tie he’d been wearing at the awards show. And that was the only piece of clothing that Baekhyun had on him. He was splayed on the bed, fully , legs spread and standing on full presentation.

              “He definitely seems to think you’re pretty.” Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol as he spoke his words against the skin of Sehun’s neck. Large hands ran across the expanse of Sehun’s chest and abs, dipping beneath his shirt to pull it up.

              “Hyung.” Sehun heard the nervous tremble in his voice. “I didn’t do anything, please…”

              “Please?” The word left Baekhyun lips in a laugh. “Please? Don’t act like we don’t all know exactly who keeps Channie’s warm when I’m gone.”

              “And so, what?” Chanyeol’s hands splayed across Sehun’s exposed abs. The look in Baehyun’s eyes darkened. Those large hands slid around Sehun’s sides and he felt his breath hitch. Chanyeol continued to explore Sehun’s body, until his shirt was tucked up under his chest and Chanyeol’s fingers were brushing over Sehun’s sensitive s. The whole while, Chanyeol was smirking at Baekhyun, “You wanted a turn?”

              “And what if I did?” Baekhyun challenged.

              Chanyeol grabbed Sehun by the chin, turning his face so that they were looking at each other. Chanyeol pressed his fingers to Sehun’s lips and the younger boy’s mouth opened as if on instinct, the digits in and running his tongue along the length. Two men let out similar groans.

              “Such pretty lips.” Chanyeol mused, pulling his fingers away even as Sehun chased them. “Was it these that tempted you?”

              Baekhyun swallowed heavy. Sehun barely caught the movement before his lips were captured in a rather bruising kiss that left him leaning back against Chanyeol with his knees weak.

              “Or was it this?” Chanyeol had reached down while they were kissing and grabbed hold of Sehun’s growing through his boxers. When he pulled away from the kiss and turned his attention back to Baekhyun, he squeezed. Sehun whimpered out his name.

              “Oh, come on, Channie.” Baekhyun whined. “This isn’t fair.”

              “Well you should have thought of that before you tried playing with my toys without my permission.” Chanyeol snapped. “I’d have been happy to share, you know. If you’d just asked. But now, you just have to watch me play on my own.”

              Sehun whimpered, a full body shiver running through him. Chanyeol twisted him so that they were facing each other. He shot a glance at Baekhyun, whose eyes were glued to Sehun’s . He felt himself blushing.

              “What do you say, Sehunnie?” Chanyeol leaned forward, lips just barely brushing over Sehun’s own. “Do you want to play with me, tonight?”

              Chanyeol moved his hand down to give Sehun’s balls a gentle tug, smirk firmly planted on his face. Sehun was almost embarrassed by how quickly he could fall apart to Chanyeol’s touches. He arched into his touch, hands reaching out for his shoulders to keep him steady.

              “Well?” Chanyeol asked, moving his hand away. Sehun whimpered, but it was obvious that nothing else was going to happen until Sehun consented. That was just like Chanyeol, he thought.

              Sehun glanced over towards Baekhyun, who was watching them intently, waiting to see what answer Sehun would give. Sehun was only even here because Baekhyun wanted to try making Chanyeol jealous – and making Chanyeol jealous was something that Baekhyun excelled in doing. Sehun smirked and turned to look back at Chanyeol with the most innocent pout that he could muster.

              “Please.” He begged. “Please play with me.”

              Chanyeol leaned forward to give Sehun a quick kiss, barely a peck on the lips, before he stepped back and released him entirely. Sehun could finally see for the first time that Chanyeol was wearing only a pair of boxers himself.

              “Clothes.” Chanyeol spoke the word like an order, teasing smirk playing on the edge of his lips. “Show Baekhyunnie here what he’s missing.”

              Sehun took no time in obeying the order. His shirt was already bunched up under his arms and he tossed it off quickly. He paused when it came to his boxers. Sehun was by no means embarrassed about getting in front of his hyungs. They’d seen him plenty of times before. He’d seen them. Still, something about the way that Baekhyun was watching him. As if, despite being the one tied up, he was in complete control of this entire situation. It sent a thrill through Sehun that he couldn’t quite explain.

              Chanyeol cleared his throat impatiently and Sehun hooked his fingers into the band of his underwear and tugged them down, kicking them off. He was hard already, not that it took much when Chanyeol knew exactly where to touch him. His snapped up, hitting him in the stomach. His body shivered in the chill air of the hotel room.

              Sehun resisted the urge to cover himself, hands flexing at his sides, as he waited for Chanyeol to tell him what he should do next. His body trembled with excitement. He didn’t have to wait long before Chanyeol was behind him again, those massive hands slipping around his waist, pinning his own arms to his sides.

              Chanyeol watched Baekhyun as he pressed a row of kisses along Sehun’s shoulder and up his neck. When he bit down on a tender spot just below Sehun’s hear, Sehun let out a low moan that made Baekhyun’s twitch.

              “Such a pretty boy.” Chanyeol breathed the words against Sehun’s neck. “Such pretty skin.” Chanyeol bit down on Sehun’s shoulder, hard enough to leave a mark, but gentle enough that the mark would fade by morning. “Such pretty lips. What do you think, Baek?” Sehun swallowed as Chanyeol looked back up at the other man in the room.

              “Yeah.” Beakhyun nodded, breathless. “Very pretty.”

              Sehun could feel the flush spreading across his cheeks and neck.

              “Those pretty little lips would look so much prettier wrapped around my , don’t you think?” Chanyeol pressed a finger against Sehun’s lower lip again, letting Sehun pull the digit into his mouth.

              “I want to see it.” Baekhyun was leaning forward, trying to sit properly despite being tied up.

              “You heard him.” Chanyeol turned his attention to Sehun. “On your knees.”

              Sehun dropped to his knees so quickly, the sting rang all the way up into his ears. Chanyeol’s finger slipped out from between his lips, but he looked up at the older man with desperation in his eyes already.

              “Careful.” Chanyeol chided him. “We don’t want you getting hurt.”

              “Sorry.” Sehun swallowed, smiling bashfully.

              “He’s just eager.” Baekhyun responded. “I’m sure he didn’t think he’d get the chance to stuff your in his mouth since I returned. Isn’t that right, Sehunnie?”

              Sehun bit his lower lip, looking from Baekhyun to Chanyeol. Chanyeol was standing in front of him, evident inside his boxers. Sehun felt his mouth watering. He wanted to reach out, touch it, taste it, but he had yet to be given permission.

              “Is that true, Sehunnie?” Chanyeol asked. “You didn’t think I’d you because Baekhyunnie is here?”

              Sehun frowned. He didn’t want to answer questions, he wanted a in his mouth. He looked between the two of them, but they were both staring at him in that expectant way that meant he wasn’t going to get what he wanted until he answered the question.

              He looked at his own hands, in his lap, and his lips. “You guys never asked me to join when you’re both here.”

              He didn’t want to look up, to see the expression he would find on Chanyeol’s face. It was the truth, though. Both of them had called him to their beds, plenty of times, but only ever when the other was away. And he enjoyed it, he did, but he didn’t think he could keep up with the amount of times he’d dreamed about this, about the three of them together.

              “Well, we are now.” Chanyeol’s voice was gentle, forcing Sehun to look up at him with a hesitant smile.

              “R..really?” He asked.

              Chanyeol reached out, fingers threading through Sehun’s hair. “Of course, Sweet. But first, I think you were supposed to be doing something.”

              Sehun’s eyes darted to the tent in Chanyeol’s boxers, then back up to his eyes. His hand hovered in the air,

              “May I?” He asked.

              Chanyeol stepped closer, smiling down at Sehun gently. “Go ahead.”

              Sehun took the permission, bringing his hands to rest on Chanyeol’s thighs. He loved the older man’s thighs, the toned muscles beneath his heavy fingers. The skin was soft, sliding up beneath the fabric of Chanyeol’s boxers. He looked up to see the older man, head fell back, with a pleased smile on his face.

              Sehun dragged his nails gently down Chanyeol’s thighs, leaving little angry red marks. The elder hissed out a soft moan. Encouraged, Sehun leaned forward, nuzzling his nose against Chanyeol’s , taking in the heady scent of the elder man. His fingers played with the elastic band while he mouthed at the flesh through the fabric. He could feel Chanyeol start to melt beneath his mouth. His teeth scraped against the sensitive lump and Sehun yelped as he was jerked back by a grip on his hair.

              “Enough teasing.” Chanyeol’s voice held that air of authority that had Sehun weak at the knees and ready to do whatever he was told. “ it.”

              “Yes, Sir.” Sehun breathed the words, trembling fingers tugging the boxers down around Chanyeol’s ankles where he kicked out of them. He barely had to do much more than open his mouth before Chanyeol pulled him by the hair and his mouth was suddenly full.

              They both moaned. Sehun relished in the sting against his scalp and the weight in his mouth. He quickly got his bearings and began to . Chanyeol wasn’t as big as he was, but he was by no means a small man. Sehun took as much of him into his mouth as he could, hands against Chanyeol’s thighs to brace himself. He hollowed his cheeks out as he , bobbing up and down while his tongue swirled arbitrary designs around the length in his mouth.

              Chanyeol let him set the pace for a while. He pulled off, trailing kisses down the underside of his length, before lapping at Chanyeol’s sac, taking one ball into his mouth and rolling it around before giving the other the same attention. He pulled away with a suctioning pop, glanced up to see the expression on Chanyeol’s face. His tongue followed the thick vein from the base of Chanyeol’s back up to his head and he swirled his tongue around it, tongue dipping into

Chanyeol’s slit.

              “.” Chanyeol hissed out, fingers tightening in Sehun’s hair again.

              Sehun wrapped his fingers around Chanyeol’s , him from base to tip while he on his head, tongue swirling complex patterns around his sensitive skin. His other hand cupped the elder’s balls, squeezing ever so gently to add just that little bit of extra pleasure.

              It was just enough extra stimulation that Chanyeol was quickly doubling forward, a string of curses on his lips, as hit him. Sehun leaned back to compensate, milking Chanyeol for everything that he had to offer. Sensitive, Chanyeol pulled back, the last few spurts of his landing on Sehun’s chin and chest.

              He just sat there, resting his weight on his heels, while he looked up at Chanyeol as the elder tried to regain his senses. When he did, and Chanyeol looked down at Sehun, the younger boy smirked, opening his mouth so that Chanyeol could get a perfect clear look at what he’d gifted Sehun with, before he swallowed everything.

              “ing… .” Chanyeol whined. “I wasn’t planning on so soon.”

              “But the boy has a hell of a mouth on him, doesn’t he?” Baekhyun asked. Sehun looked at him to see him smirking. “I don’t blame you.”

              “He even looks good covered in .” Chanyeol mused, looking down at Sehun.

              Sehun found himself blushing, yet again, throbbing at the praise.

              “Is it my turn, yet?” Baekhyun pouted. “I need to ing .”

              “Who said you got a turn with him?” Chanyeol pouted. “I’m not ready to share yet.”

              “You’re a bastard.” Baekhyun glared.

              Chanyeol grinned. “I know.”

              Sehun his lips, watching the two pause to bicker for a moment. The argument seemed to be some kind of a for the other two men. Sehun was mostly just amused by it for the moment, but then he felt himself being pulled up from the floor.

              “Fine.” Chanyeol had that devious smirk on his face again. “You want to play with him, go ahead.”

              Sehun his lips, turning to look at Baekhyun. Sehun started to move, to go to Baekhyun, but Chanyeol’s grip on his wrist stopped him. He gave the elder a questioning look.

              “Baekhyun gets to play with you.” Chanyeol pulled Sehun’s hand up to his lips, pressing his lips against the prominent vein on Sehun’s wrist. “But you’ll still do exactly as I say. He’s the one being punished, after all.”

              Sehun nodded. “Of… Of course.”

              Baekhyun was glaring at Chanyeol’s playful grin. Chanyeol leaned forward and nipped as Sehun’s hear before whispering a set of instructions into his ear. Sehun swallowed, shot a glance at Baekhyun, and then nodded.

              He did as told, climbing onto the bed and positioning himself at Baekhyun’s feet on his hands and knees, on display for the older man. He couldn’t see Baekhyun from this position unless he twisted himself around or dropped his shoulders onto the bed, so he just settled for watching Chanyeol as he assumed the other man was doing as well.

              Chanyeol walked over to his luggage, kicked a bag, opened it, pulled out a smaller bag, and turned around to smirk.

              “What the hell, Chanyeol?” Baekhyun hissed. “Why would you bring that?”      

              Chanyeol shrugged. “Because I wanted to play.”

              Sehun gulped, watching as Chanyeol brought the bag back to the bed. He heard it zip open. Chanyeol shuffled around in it for a moment, and then everything went quiet for a split second.

              “Sehun.” Chanyeol’s voice drew Sehun out of his thought, wondering about all the things that Chanyeol might be about to do to him.

              “Yes?” He breathed out.

              “Take a deep breath. I’m about to put something inside of you.” Chanyeol ordered.

              Sehun did as he was told, doing his best to relax as he felt the cold drizzle of lube against his skin, then the press of a rubber toy. He gasped out a curse as Chanyeol pressed the toy through his hole, past the tight ring of muscle that was clearly trying to force the intrusion back out again.

              He felt a steadying hand on his lower back and the soft, comforting words of Chanyeol, encouraging him until whatever the device was ended up fully seated inside of him.

              “How do you feel?” Baekhyun asked. He sounded like he’d had the air knocked out of him.

              Sehun whimpered, chewing his lip for a moment as he adjusted to the sensations inside of him. Words spun around in his head until he settled on the one he best thought answered the question.

              “Full.” He gasped.

              “You okay?” Chanyeol asked.

              “Yeah.” Sehun nodded. The sting of that first stretch was starting to fade away, leaving only the sensation of fullness within him. It was always a strange sensation, but not unwelcome.

              “Turn over.” Chanyeol told him. “Onto your back.”

              Sehun obeyed, though he moved very slowly with the toy inside of him, whimpering and stifling moans as he felt it press against his walls with every twist of his body. Chanyeol had moved as Sehun did, and when he came to rest on his back, Chanyeol nestled his head on his lap.

              Sehun glanced between his legs at Baekhyun. He wasn’t tied up any longer, but he had some kind of a controller in his hand. Sehun glanced up at Chanyeol. Chanyeol leaned down, bending at an angle that wouldn’t have been possible for anyone who wasn’t as flexible as he was.

              “Tell us if it’s too much.” Chanyeol whispered against his lips before pulling away to look at Baekhyun.

              Before Sehun could ask what he meant, Baekhyun pressed a button on the control he was holding and the toy inside of Sehun sprung to life. He could feel it, wriggling inside of him. Not vibrating, wriggling.

              “!” He gasped out at the sudden sensation.

              “You good?” Chanyeol’s hands were touching Sehun, everywhere they could reach. Brushing his hair away from his face, tracing down his neck, following the line of veins down his arms, flicking over his s, tracing the lines of his muscles.

              Sehun nodded, eyes shut tight.

              “I need you to talk, Sehunnie.” Chanyeol urged. “I need you to tell me what you’re feeling.”

              “I can feel it” Sehun breathed out. “Twisting around inside. It’s pressing. Everywhere. So much.”

              “Too much?” Baekhyun asked.

              Sehun shook his head.

              “Words.” Chanyeol reminded him.

              Sehun tried to even his breathing, tried to remember what words even were. “Good.” He settled on. “Feels so good. More. What… need. Please, Chanyeol… Please… I need.”

              “Baekhyun’s the one with the controls.” Chanyeol said, giving a hard pinch to Sehun’s s.

              He arched into the touch, choking on his moan.

              “Please.” He could feel the tears stinging at his eyes, overwhelmed by the new sensation. “Baekhyun.. Hyung….” He gasped. “Please, more. I need. Please.”

              “As you wish.” Baekhyun gave a sweet smile and pressed another button. The device picked up its pace.

              Sehun screamed out in pleasure, arching off the bed and then trying to curl in on himself. The only thing stopping him was Chanyeol’s grip on his shoulders, holding him flat.

              “That’s good.” Chanyeol’s fingers traced over Sehun’s cheek, down his jawline, soothing him. “You’re doing so good.”

              “You’re so ing pretty.” Baekhyun was touching him now too, spreading his legs apart and trailing his soft fingers up the expanse of Sehun’s thighs, fingers barely grazing the flesh of Sehun’s leaking . “Here, too. So gorgeous.”

              “Do you want it?” Chanyeol asked, eyeing Baekhyun. “You want Sehunnie’s inside of you?”

              “.” Baekhyun’s eyes darkened at the thought. “I do. So much.”

              “That okay with you, Sehunnie?” Chanyeol asked. “You want to let Baekhyunnie sit on your ?”

              Sehun nodded. “Please. Please, oh please.”

              Baekhyun shared a look with Chanyeol before he moved, scrambling up to straddle Sehun. Sehun could only watch, fingers tangled into the sheets around him, while Baekhyun straddled him. Chanyeol was watching just as intently, one hand splayed across Sehun’s chest while the other worked his own back to life at a leisurely pace.

              “Ready?” Baekhyun asked.

              “Please.” Sehun didn’t think he could think of another word than that at this point.

              Baekhyun seemed to think it was good enough because he dripped some lube onto Sehun’s before taking it in his hand, lining himself up, and then dropping himself down.

              Sehun let out a string of curses he wasn’t even aware he knew as he felt himself buried inside of Baekhyun. The toy still twisted around inside of him, and now the impossibly tight heat surrounded him. He was sure he was going to break, or explode, or go insane from the amount of sensations on his body. And Chanyeol was still touching him, hands and fingers moving over his skin, just feeling.

              “So much.” Sehun breathed out. “There’s so much. It’s so good. Feel… Feel so good.”

              “.” Baekhyun put his hands on Sehun’s chest to steady himself before pulling back up, nearly all the way off, before he dropped back down again. “, Sehunnie, you’re so big.”

              “But you take him so well.” Chanyeol said. “Look, Sehunnie. See how easiliy your slides in and out of his hole?”

              Sehun looked, watching as Baekhyun bounced on top of him, watching the ring of muscle glide up and down as it squeezed around him. It was a mesmerizing sight to see.

              “, I could just like this.” Baekhyun moaned, giving a flick of his hips.

              “But you won’t.” Chanyeol leveled him with that authoritative look again. “Only Sehunnie gets to right now.”

              “I can?” Sehun whimpered, looking back and forth between the two men. “I can ?”

              “Are you ready?” Chanyeol asked.

              Sehun shut his eyes tight and shook his head. “No. No not yet. I still want more. Please.”

              Chanyeol looked up to Baekhyun. “You heard him.”

              Baekhyun paused, twisted around to grab the toy’s remote that had been left forgotten on the sheets. He pressed another button and all hell broke loose inside of Sehun’s body. Whatever the toy had started doing, the sensations were more than Sehun could handle and his body rocked, ing of its own according into Baekhyun.

              The man only moaned out a curse and just did the best he could to try and hold on as Sehun ran through the new onslaught of sensations on his body. His fingers dug into the spot, pale skin of Baekhyun’s hips as he continued to ram into him.

              “I’m gonna….” He gaped out.

              “Good. Good.” Chanyeol whispered into Sehun’s ear. “Let go. . Fill him up. for us, Sehunnie.”

              The gentle orders were more than enough to push Sehun over the edge. For a moment the world stood still and everything when white, like he’d been hit by a train but given pleasure instead of pain. His body convulsed, and he up a few more times, and he twitched. Baekhyun continued to twist his hips, until every last drop of release had been milked from Sehun.

              Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun by the back of the neck and pulled him off Sehun and until a furious kiss. Sehun blinked up at them through the fog of his , grinning stupidly. Until he realized that the toy was still going inside of him. Overstimulated and overly sensitive, he only choked out a sob.

              The two other men paused. Baekhyun realized the issue before Chanyeol and scrambled to grab the remote and bring the toy’s movement to a halt. Sehun fell back onto the matress, breathing out a sigh of relief.

              “You alright?” Chanyeol asked him.

              Sehun nodded. “And you?”

              “Not finished yet.” Chanyeol answered.

              Sehun watched as Chanyeol sort of man handled Baekhyun onto his knees, out into the air. Chanyeol pressed a kiss to Baekhyun’s cheek, squeezing them before pulling them apart to survey what Sehun’s rough s had done.

              Baekhyun was in just the position so that he could bury his face in Sehun’s thigh, hiding as the other two men looked at his hole. Chanyeol prodded at the muscle with his finger, the digit slipping inside easily. When he removed his finger, Sehun’s release came with it, dripping down Baekhyun’s thighs.

              “Isn’t that a sight to see.” Chanyeol muttered.

              He shifted, leaned forward, and at the dripping stripe of on Baekhyun’s thigh, tongue following the trail all the way back up to his hole. Baekhyun cursed, biting down on Sehun’s thigh when he felt Chanyeol’s tongue breech through his muscles. Sehun let out a gasp as well, finger tightening into Baekhyuns’ hair.

              Chanyeol lapped at Baekhyun’s hole, cleaning away Sehun’s release, at the taste of his two favorite people mingling together on his tongue and he cursed himself for never having thought of doing this before. He’d seriously been missing out.

              “Channie.” Baekhyun moaned out.

              Chanyeol pulled away. “I shouldn’t be the only one having some fun. Sehunnie, you want some?”

              Sehun wasted no time in nodding his head and Chanyeol was manhandling them into a new position. Sehun on his back, Baekhyun sitting on his face, Chanyeol’s lips wrapped around Baekhyuns while Sehun buried his tongue into Baekhyun’s hole, away the remnants of his own release.

              It wasn’t long before Baekhyun’s legs were trembling, his breathing ragged as he pushed back against Sehun’s mouth. Chanyeol pulled away, replacing mouth with hand and taking Baekhyun’s lips with his own.

              Baekhyun screamed out his moans into Chanyeol’s mouth as his spurted strings of release between them, falling onto Sehun’s chest. They all stayed like that for a moment, relishing in the glow of their pleasure. It was when Sehun shifted his hips that they all came tumbling down and sorted themselves into some kind of a semblance of a cuddle pile. Baekhyun wrapped Sehun up in his arms, tucking the younger man’s head against his chest. Chanyeol let Baekhyun lean back against him, wrapping his arms around the both of them.

              It was a long while before anyone spoke. It was Baekhyun. “That was…intense.”

              “You both alright?” Chanyeol asked. He trailed lazy kisses over the parts of Baekhyun that he could reach while his fingers ran gentle circles against whatever patch of Sehun’s skin he was touching.

              Baekhyun hummed out with a smile and nodded.

              Sehun, half dozed off already, smiled. “I’m still full.”

              “Oh… Oh god, sorry.” Baekhyun started to move, to reach for the toy inside of Sehun and remove it, but Sehun swatted lazily at his hand.

              “Leave it.” He muttered and yawned. “I like it.”

              Baekhyun paused, but then gave a chuckle and settled back down against Chanyeol’s chest. “I never would have realized you’re such a boy, Sehunnie.”

              “There’s a lot of things about Sehunnie that you don’t know.” Chanyeol answered. Sehun lifted his head and pressed his lips to Chanyeol’s wrist, the only spot he could reach.

              “Well,” Baekhyun sighed, dropping a kiss to the top of Sehun’s head. “I guess you’ll just have to teach me then, huh?”

              Chanyeol glanced down at Baekhyun while Sehun was looking up through tired eyes at the both of them.

              “This is going to happen again?” Sehun asked. “All three of us?”

              Chanyeol’s smile was gentle, unlike the wide and goofy grins he threw around on stage. “Only if you want it to.”

              “I do.” Sehun smiled, his head dropping back down onto Baekhyun’s chest with a yawn. “You guys spoil me. I like it.”

              “We like you too, Sehunnie.” Baekhyun smiled softly.

              “We really do.” Chanyeol agreed.

              Sehun was already halfway to dreamland, but Baekhyun and Chanyeol were looking at each other, sharing a smile and one last chaste kiss before they too fell asleep, all three wrapped up in each other.