Bad Uncle!

Little Joongie!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: All characters in this fanfic belong to themselves. This story belongs to me.

Warning: Messy grammar. English is not my first language.

.

.

Little Joongie!: Bad Uncle!

.

.

At Incheon Airport, of the many people passing either to the departure or arrival gate, there is a group of women who are screaming like some demented witches on crack.

 

"Is it true that Jung Yunho will arrive soon?! Damn, good thing my flight is still in 3 hours!!" a woman says to her friend. 

 

That woman, no, a bunch of women are screaming like today is her lucky day because they can see Jung Yunho up close. Who is Jung Yunho?

 

Well, Jung Yunho is a handsome businessman who is still single until now. Why is he as famous as an idol? Of course, because his face is as handsome as a superstar in his late 20s, coupled with his success, thus makes his name appear in the mass media every day. In other words, he is one of the most famous, wealthiest bachelors in South Korea. 

 

This brown eyed man has just arrived from his business trip to San Francisco for 3 months and no wonder why there are many people (mostly women) gathered near the overseas arrival gate just to see Jung Yunho in person.

 

Meanwhile, in the front row of the crowd, a little boy with thick black hair was holding the cardboard that he had shaped himself to make the words "Uncle Yunnie" in not-so-neat writing.

 

And don’t forget the sparkles. He made this specially for his favorite uncle.

 

Ah, don't forget the messy crayon drawing at the end of the text that he claims that it's his uncle's face.

 

"Auntie, will Uncle Yunnie be happy to see Joongie?" the 5 year old little boy asked his nanny. 

 

The boy named Jaejoong is now waiting impatiently for his mother's younger brother to come out of the arrival door in front of him.

 

"Of course he will. Joongie's Uncle Yunnie hasn't seen Joongie for a long time." The nanny answered and Jaejoong showed her his cute grin.

 

Not long after, the arrival door opened and the people who boarded the same plane as Yunho started to come out. 

 

The crowd could not wait to see Jung Yunho whom women all over South Korea admired to show up. And don't forget the little Jaejoong is also ready to call for his uncle.

 

"Oh my God! There he is!" The screams made Jaejoong startled, but Jaejoong was immediately happy when he saw the familiar tall figure.

 

"Uncle--"

"Oh God! Jung Yunho !!"

 

The tall man wearing a suit with a black coat, finally came out, followed by 3 airport guards. 

 

Yunho kept on walking and ignored all the flash that was emitted from the cell phones and cameras of journalists and the women who were shouting his names.

 

"Uncle! Here! Look at Joongie !!" Jaejoong called him while jumping up and down holding the cardboard he raised above his head. 

 

Jaejoong's voice was muffled by the screams of the women around him. Jaejoong's nanny also tried to call his employer's younger brother but her voice was also muffled by the screams of the women who kept shouting Yunho's name.

"Uncle Yunnie! Look at Joongie! Joongie is here!" 

 

The cute boy who was wearing a white fur jacket with a white knit beanie hat wanted to cry to see his uncle walking past him even though he was already calling out his uncle's name as loud as he could. 

 

Well, blame the mask that covered half of Jaejoong's face. Jaejoong actually had a mild cold but he still insisted on joining his mother to pick up Yunho. 

 

Is anyone curious where Jaejoong's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter