i want you back

A Mistake

Mark and Haechan has been together throughout high school and college but after Mark graduated he decided to go back to Canada to work at his father's company for a few years then go back to South Korea where Haechan is. Every passing day Mark wants to go back but Haechan keeps him grounded and tells him that everything will be worth it. Almost every night the two would call each other either to hear or see each other, some nights as well Mark misses Haechan's touches. Mark knows he only has a year left of working with his father and that he'll get transferred to South Korea.

Haechan on the other hand found a job right after graduating a year after Mark graduated. He's working as a computer software engineer, it's a bit stressful but with the help of his friends and Mark he gets through his days and counting down the days that he will het to see his boyfriend again.

---

A month before Mark is scheduled to come back their friends took Haechan out since they know that the two will most likely be busy. Maybe the young one has had a little too much to drink that he passed out, the next day he woke up in his place, he doesn't know how he ended up home bus took a shower and continued on his day.

Later that month Mark finally arrived in Korea and Haechan went to the airport to pick him up. Once he saw Mark he dropped everything and ran to him and give him the tightest hug and refuses to let go of the older one. "Babe I'm not going anywhere you can let go of my neck now."

"No!" Haechan being the stubborn one Mark just let it go and continued walking to the exit with a whole grown man clinging to him. He can't deny that he does miss the younger and is perfectly happy at the current situation.

Even though Haechan has his own place he decided to sleep in Mark's apartment for the first week. "When do you go back to work?"

"Uhh in two weeks, I know I'll have some time with you." Mark kissed the younger boy's neck knowing Haechan took some time off work the day he arrives.

"Ugh Mark Lee you're lucky you're hot."

Within those days Mark met up with the rest of their friends and caught up with some of them, the whole time Mark never let go of Haechan. He's either seen holding the younger's hand or his hand around his waist, all those years being away from him made him be more clingy or protective.

One night they all went to a club and for a split second Haechan was out of his sight and when he found him he's in the arms of some random guy and it made him furious inside. He walked up to them and pushed away the guy that's forcing his body onto Haechan. "Dude who are you?"

"I should ask you that question. Who the are you?!" Mark raised his voice.

"Well I hooked up with him about a month ago, I wanted to ask for his number." Mark turned to Haechan who was shaking his head.

"Baby is that true? You slept with another guy."

"No! I promise that never happened." Mark turned to the guy and asked him if he's sure that it was Haechan he was with and the guy showed a picture of that night and it was clearly Haechan with his arms around another guy. Haechan on the other hand looked shocked and confused, he doesn't remember what happened that night that he can't defend himself. Haechan didn't see the point of arguing anymore that he walked out of the club and Mark followed him.

"Babe tell me if that was true! Did you really sleep with him?!" Mark yelling caught the attention of others and everyone looked at Haechan with disgust and that made Haechan feel embarrassed, he likes attention but not the one he's getting now.

"Please lower your voice Mark and no I would never."

"Then how do you explain that picture?!"

"I don't know how to explain that and I don't know how to make you believe that nothing happened."

"I don't even want to look at you right now." Mark turned around and it made Haechan feel hurt, Haechan walked away knowing there's nothing he can do. Once he Mark turned around he sees Haechan's back walking away into the neon light filled streets.

"Where are you going?!"

"Home, this night is no longer fun to me."

"I drove us here, how are you getting home?"

"The bus? I need time to process what happened tonight." Mark couldn't stop the younger that he went back inside to grab their things to go home as well to talk to the younger.

"Hyung what happened?" Chenle asked and Mark just gave him a smile and told him not to worry.

When Mark got home he sees Haechan's shoes meaning the younger made it home safely. He walked to the bedroom and sees Haechan packing. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going back to my place, I don't feel like staying here anymore." Haechan looked at Mark and from his eyes Mark knows he's been crying, as much as it hurts Mark he's also mad that Haechan slept with someone.

"Don't do that, we can talk this out."

"No I don't want to anymore, you humilated me in front of some strangers and the worst part is that you didn't believe me so I'm leaving and I should give this back to you." Haechan walked up to Mark and handed him something small.

"Wait...this is- it's the ring I gave to you before I left for Canada. Why are you giving this to me?" Mark doesn't like where this is going.

"Since the day you gave that to me I never let any guy come close to me besides our friends but that one picture where it clearly shows that I was drunk and wasn't in control of my actions you judged me without even trying to hear my side. I don't want to continue this anymore Mark."

"Are you...are you breaking up with me?"

"As much as I don't want to...yes. I don't want to be in a relationship where my own boyfriend doesn't try to listen my side, doesn't even believe me..." Haechan walked passed Mark bumping him on the shoulders and all Mark could hear is the sound of his front door closing. He looked at the ring on his hand and every memory with Haechan flashed. Was it really worth it to lose all of those for some random picture of him with a guy? For some reason Mark's feet didn't move and just let Haechan walk away from his apartment building.

Almost a week passed and Mark hasn't heard from Haechan, he wants to message or call the younger but his pride won't allow him. Something like this happened in high shcool but it was the older's fault, they were still young that time and reconciled right away but it looks like this time is going to be a lot harder.

Mark decided to meet up with Jeno and Jaemin and instantly the conversation went to Haechan. Jeno and Jaemin are both worried about Haechan as well, they can't contact him in whatever platforms and when they visited his place no one answered and when they go to his work place they get told that he's busy. "Hyung what excatly happened?"

Mark told them everything and the two looked confused as well, they told Mark that they were there and remebered Haechan being drunk but he was with Renjun the whole time. Renjun arrived a few minutes later and he was asked about what happened that night. According to Renjun, him and Haechan were drinking buddies and when they were grabbing more drinks a random guy pulled Haechan to take a picture and Haechan thinking it was Renjun he put his arms around the guy's neck but seconds after that picture was taken Renjun pulled Haechan away before anything bad could happen.

That moment Mark felt horrible, maybe it was because of the heat but he hates himself for yellling at Haechan and being the reason why the younger cried. He finished lunch with Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin and they adviced him to talk it out with Haechan but it might be a bit hard. Mark is up for the challenge and went straight to Haechan's work place, he arrived and ask the front desk if he can talk to Haechan and surprisingly the younger agreed, he waited at the lobby and from far away he can see the younger walk towards him. The closer he gets the more Mark can see the younger's features, he's wearing his glasses and through it his dark circles are showing and so is the redness in his eyes and even though a week just passed Haechan looks like he's getting thinner and it breaks Mark's heart seeing him like that.

"Hi, umm can we sit and talk?" Haechan nodded and gestured Mark to a chair where they're facing each other.

"Baby I uhhh...." before Mark could finish Haechan finally spoke.

"It's Donghyuck, please refer me to that name."

"Come on don't do this, I've always called you that and you call me 'Canada'. I know I made a mistake."

"You don't have to apologize, I understood it from your point of view."

"So are we good? Are you moving back in with me?" Haechan shook his head.

"I never said we're getting back together, I'm actually happy being single. I can put more time on myself and work."

"Haechan please, what do you want me to do?"

"Go back to Canada? If that's not possible then just don't show yourself in front of me and don't worry, I won't show myself to you as well." 

"Don't you think that's a bit harsh Lee Haechan?"

"I said what I said and I told you that you won't see me in the same room as you. Are we done now? We're a bit busy so I have to go back to work. I'd like to say 'I'll see you around' but I know that won't happened so I'll say goodbye instead. Goodbye Mark Lee." Haechan stood up and walked towards the elevator without even looking back.

Mark doesn't know it but the moment Haechan walked away from him he didn't notice that the younger was crying silently trying not to show any emotions since him alone decided to end their relationship. Haechan lied to the older, he is focusing more about work but he misses being with the older. Since he stopped seeing the older he doesn't see their friends as well.

---

Jaemin's birthday came around and he decided to invite his closest friends meaning Mark and Haechan will be there. Haechan didn't want to but he can't say no to Jaemin. Haechan arrived at Jeno and Jaemin's place a few minutes late and once he walked in all eyes are on him, it was awkward but thank god Chenle went to him to save him. 

In the party Jeno invited some of Jaemin's friends and since everyone is an adult alcohol were everywhere. As the night deepened everyone got drunk but Haechan stayed sober, he wanted to use the bathroom but when he opened the door and in there Mark is about to make out with some random chick. Haechan forgot everything that happened between him and Mark that he ended up pushing the girl off the older. "What the heck was that? Who are you?"

"I'm this drunk guy's boyfriend.

"Boyfriend? He told me he was single!"

"Baby~ you're here~." Mark drunkly flopped his body on Haechan hugging the younger by the waist.

"See? Now move on and leave." the girl left and Haechan looked at the drunken Mark hugging his waist. He's still mad at the older so he called over Renjun and told him to help Mark out. Renjun didn't want to at first but he can see from Haechan's eyes that he's not ready to forgive Mark just yet. It was a bit hard to rip Mark off the younger and once Mark was off Haechan, he apologized to Jaemin that he will be leaving early.

The next day Mark woke up on Jaemin couch with a headache and with a random hat on top of his head. He got up and sees Jaemin having coffee in the kitchen. "Good morning hyung."

"What happened? What am I still doing here?"

"Well after you stopped clinging on Haechan you cried and just fell asleep on the couch, Jeno said to not move you and let you rest."

"Wait back up....I was doing what to Haechan?"

"Clinging, you were clinging on him then you cried. That was the first time we saw you cry."

"Oh God...I need to stop drinking." after the interaction with Jaemin, Mark went home to freshen up and try to run some errands. He doesn't remeber a thing from last night and to hear from Jaemin that he was clinging on to Haechan was unimaginable. He had a little interaction with the younger and yet he can't remember a thing.

---

A year has passed and he never had a chance to speak to the younger, Haechan really kept his word of not showing his face to Mark. He heard from Renjun that Haechan has been mingling that he's been going on dates too. Mark did try going back to the market but the others weren't the same as Haechan. The way Haechan made him smile, laugh and make him feel butterflies in his stomach is unmatched. From afar he sometimes see Haechan with his friends and to see Haechan smiling and having fun makes him miss and want the younger more.

One day, Mark's company hired some software engineers and to no surprise they sent Haechan and some other people. Throughout the meeting Mark could barely pay attention and his eyes are glued on sun kissed tan boy sitting across from him. When the meeting adjourned Mark catched up to Haechan and pulled him on the side. "Will you please talk to me?"

"There's nothing to talk about. Mark a year has passed..."

"Exactly. A year and yet I still can't get over you, I can't move on from you...I don't want to move on from you."

"That has nothing got to do with me anymore. I moved on."

"Almost a decade of being together thrown out just like that?"

"It wasn't just like that Lee Minhyung. You accussed me of sleeping with someone else even though I never did that and didn't even get a chance to explain myself."

"I never wanted us to break up, I was hurt when you left."

"You weren't the only one that was hurt Mark, the moment I left your house it broke me. I wanted to go back inside but I stopped myself. I love you and I still do but like what I said, I don't want to be in a relationship where there's no trust." Haechan walked away and once again Mark is left there watching him walk away.

The more Mark's company and Haechan's company work together the more Mark is determined to win back Haechan. Mark's opportunity might have came up when they went to a company dinner when a drunk stranger tried to hit on Haechan. Haechan tried to push the stranger that being handsy, he saw Mark walking towards them and an idea popped in his head. "Dude I said let go! My boyfriend is here!"

Haechan went to Mark and hugged the older's arm, Mark was a bit confused at first but understood the situation. "This is your boyfriend?" Haechan nodded but the stranger looked at Mark and Haechan and doubts Haechan's statement.

"Oh yeah? Then prove it."

"What do you mean?" Haechan asked the stranger.

"Kiss, that proves you two are really together." Haechan was about to let go of Mark's arm when Mark grabbed the younger's face and kissed him on the lips. After what felt like minutes for Haechan, Mark pulled away and wrap his arm around Haechan's tiny waist.

"Was that good enough? Now please leave us alone." the stranger walked away and when he was out of sight Mark looked at the younger and he looked shocked.

"Haechan-ah, are you okay? I'm sorry I did that without permission."

"No, thank you for helping me out. I owe you one."

"Owe me one? How about a date?"

"Hyung please..."

"Baby just one chance, if it really doesn't work out then I'll leave. I'll go back to Canada so you won't see me anymore." Haechan gave him that chance and Mark said he'll contact Haechan when that date will be. That alone made Haechan anticipate every passing day, till one afternoon he recieved a call from the older.

"Hello?"

"Haechan-ah, I uhhh was wondering if you are available this weekend?"

"I am, what do you have in mind?"

"I want to take you on a trip." the two talked about where they will meet and at what time.

---

When the weekend arrived Haechan went to the airport where Mark said he'll meet the younger. Even from far away Haechan can tell that the silhouette standing is Mark's. Haechan didn't know where they were going as Mark kept it a secret. When they got to the gate that's when Haechan found out that they will be going to Jeju Island, the two have been there multiple times with their friends back when they were still at school but this will be the first time that they'll go there with just the two of them.

When they landed at the beautiful island Mark rented a car that they'll use over the weekend. Mark planned everything, from the car, the place they'll be staying and where to go play and sightseeing. When they arrived at their rented place Mark made sure that it has two rooms as to not force the younger to be in the same room as him. Haechan unpacked some of his things and so did Mark, since they arrived early Mark suggested to go to a restaurant by the ocean. Mark knows how much the younger liked the water and would most likely be in there to spend his day. After eating they went around the island to visit some spots and took pictures. Haechan and Mark enjoyed themselves with each other's company, they had fun like nothing happened.

That night they cooked dinner together and they made one of Haechan's favorite dish, kimchi jjigae. Mark doesn't really know what to do and just let Haechan order him around and after they watched movies that Haechan have always want to watch.

The next day the two woke up a bit early and went out since tomorrow they will be leaving to go back to Seoul. Just like the day before the two had fun and since it's going to be their last night they want to go watch the sunset together. They sat on the sandy beach right beside each other and waiting for the sun to set, Mark looked at the boy next to him and he again understood why his nickname is 'FullSun', his skin is glowing against the sun ray beaming down on them. He zoned out looking at Haechan when the latter boy noticed. "Are you okay?"

"Pretty." Mark didn't think Haechan would hear his remark.

"What did you say?"

"Oh uhh nothing, I was just thinking that the sun is taking a while to set." Mark had an idea to drag the younger boy towards the water as he knows that Haechan loves being in the water. He kept dragging the boy till he tripped himself and pulling Haechan along side with him. The two got wet due to the ocean, Haechan got up and was upset at Mark for pulling that stunt but once he saw Mark fully drenched and looked like a wet dog he instantly laugh which made Mark smile. The two continued to fight and push each other to the water for the next 5 minutes and afterwards laid on the sand and trying to catch their breath. When they sat up, Mark didn't know why he did so but he grabbed both of the younger's cheeks and brought Haechan's lips to his. Haechan was surprised but went along with it and wrapped his arms around Mark which allowed him to pull the older. Once the two pulled away they stared at each other's eyes and went in for a second time. After pulling off Haechan's head dropped down. "Why are we like this?"

"What do you mean?" Mark grabbed Haechan's hands and gently rubbed it waiting for the other to respond.

"Why can't we move on from each other? Why does my stupid heart still beats for you?"

"I ask myself the same thing. But I know there's no one else like you, that you are really one of a kind and that I don't want anyone else but you...the sun is finally setting." Mark pulled Haechan to sit infront of him, between his legs and hugging him from behind with his chin resting on the younger's shoulder.

While the two watched the sun set Mark thought that the sun is as beautiful as the person he's holding and Haechan remained silent thinking what's going to happen to them after this. When the sun was finally down, Mark got up and pulled the younger as well. They can't really see each other's face because of the dark but Mark is smiling from ear to ear just holding the other's hand but that smiled soon disappeared. "So our flight is tomorrow at noon."

"Okay, that gives us enough time to sleep in."

"Yeah...we'll land together at Seoul but ummm, you'll have to do everything by yourself at that point."

"What do you mean?" Haechan is confused, he knows him and Mark will go diferent directions once they exit the airport but the older's tone sounds like something is wrong.

"My flight to Seoul is connected to somehwere else."

"Where? Do you have a business trip?"

"It's connected back to Canada...I'm going back home." Haechan didn't know how to process the information that was thrown at him.

"You're visiting your family?..." even though it was dark Haechan can see Mark shake his head.

"No, I decided to work under my dad and my older brother will be taking over the company here instead of me. I'm staying in Canada and work there until my dad decides to step down and give the company." Haechan didn't know what to do, he stayed quiet. Mark took the younger's hand and gave it a quick peck before they walked away from the beach but he never let go of Haechan's hand and held it tight instead. When they arrived at their rented place that's when Mark let go of the other's hand and headed to his room but before he could enter he noticed the younger did not move from the entrance. He walked back to him and shook him by the shoulders as the younger seem to be spacing out.

"Haechan are you okay?" once Haechan's eyes met up with Mark's he can't help but the tears roll down. Mark panicked and made the younger sit down on the couch and grab him a cup of water.

"Haechan-ah what's wrong? Why are you crying? Do you need to go to bed?"

"Was it because of what I said?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You're leaving to go to Canada because I told you to? Or you just want to go back?" Mark understood why the other started to act like this, he took a deep breath and try to calm himself down.

"A little bit of both. I came back because I want us to be together again but becasue of what I did I hurt you and I hate myself for that. You're a bit stubborn so it's not easy to change your mind, it was already hard asking you out the first time that this second time will be more harder. You seem to be doing good in your life that I believe you'll do even more great things without me. You know I love you and I finally came to a conclusion that maybe we're not meant for each other at all. You need to go wash up since we were playing in the water earlier." Mark stood up and was about to go to his room one more time when he heard Haechan from the living room.

"I love you too hyung."

"Haechan you don't have to say that just because I said it, you're not obliged to say it." Haechan stood up and looked at Mark.

"I do mean it hyung, you're not forcing me to say anything. That's what I feel! And how could you just blurt that out after you kissed me?! Did that kiss mean anything to you? The whole time I spent time with you here reminds me of what we used to be when we were still back in school. Before you brought up Canada there was a moment that I wanted this to work out again."

"Haechan go take a shower and go to bed, we have to wake up a bit early tomorrow." Mark didn't want to conitnue talking to him anymore and went to his room and shut the door. When Haechan saw that door close he can feel his eyes watering and tears falling. He can't help but to think that this is partly his fault, as the night deepens Haechan could not sleep, he stared at the ceiling till the sun came up. He dragged his tired body to pack his things and went to the kitchen to have breakfast but the older is there having coffee. "Haechan-ah I bought some coffee and breakfast, eat up before we head to the airport."

"Thank you but I'm not hungry."

"Haechan please don't do this, at least drink your coffee." he grabbed his coffee and went back to his room to finish some more packing. On their drive to the airport and even on the plane the two did not talk to each other. Once the plane landed and it was time for them to exit, Haechan got up first without even looking back at Mark. The older did catch up to him but not fast enough that he only saw the younger's back walking away from him, at that moment he's thinking about cancelling his ticket but he promised his dad that he'll arrive soon.

---

Two weeks after that trip they took, Haechan went back to the Lee Corp. to meet the new boss that him and his fellow eployees will be working with. "Hello everyone, my name is Lee Minhyuk."

Mark looks a bit like his older brother, Minhyuk shook everyone's hand and stopped when it was Haechan's turn. "How are you Haechan?"

Mark once took Haechan to Canada with him and he met his family there, Minhyuk was just like an older brother to him. "I'm doing good hyung."

---

For the next three years Haechan worked for Lee Corp. as Minhyuk always want to hire Haechan everytime there's a new project. Within those years as well he has never heard anything from Mark, nothing from his social media as he is barely active and he never contacted any of their friends as well.

One day Haechan got a call from Minhyuk wanting to go have coffee with him, when he arrived at the cafe where they decided to meet he can already see Minhyuk sipping his coffee and a bunch of girls drooling over him. "Hi hyung, what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh wow, okay let's get right into this. Well, you know we are expanding the company and I decided to have a little party and I want to invite you and your team."

"Hyung, you don't have to."

"Haechan please, you guys worked hard and you're part of the success."

Like what Minhyuk said a party was set a few weeks later. Haechan and his team were there and they were sitting on a table together when Minhyuk grabbed him and thanked him for coming. "Hyung if I didn't come I feel like you'll scold me."

Throughout those three years Haechan and Minhyuk got close and have that brotherly relationship, while the two were still talking when a group of 5 people walked in. With all the lights it took Haechan a while to recognize them. The first ones he saw were Minhyuk's parents with his wife and behind them is Mark with a girl arm in arm. It hurt Haechan to see that picture but it's been years that he understands that the older moved on.

"Hyung I have to use the restroom for a second." Minhyuk told him to go but to come back right away. In the restroom Haechan went to a stall and cried, he told Mark to go back to Canada and when he did he didn't stop him so he doesn't understand why he's crying. Once he gathered himself he went back out where everybody was and then again Minhyuk dragged him to their table. Haechan greeted their parents and their mom gave Haechan the tightest hug. "I can't believe you never visited again Haechan-ah, I miss your kimchi jjigae."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Lee, just got busy."

"I told you not to call me that, call me Mom."

"Oh uhh I don't think I can do that." Haechan took a glance at Mark and he's focus is all on the girl, Haechan forced a smile and told himself mentally to not cry.

"What are you talking about? You're like a son to us." Haechan excused himself once again to go back to his table where his team is. At that point he regretted coming. As the party continued Haechan was left on his table by himself and he took his phone out to text Renjun to pick him up since he's not feeling well.

"Hey." A voice coming from beside him made him look up and there was Mark standing with his hands in his pockets. Haechan stood up and looked at the older, he dyed his hair dark and he's wearing all black suit. Mark has always looked good to him but tonight he looks astonishing.

"Oh hi hyung...."

"Why aren't you on the dance floor with your team?" Mark and Haechan looked at his team who is going wild on the dance floor.

"Oh umm, I'm not feeling so good so I'm thinking of going home."

"What? It's still early, Minhyuk hyung is not gonna like that."

"I just want to go home, I'll apologize to Minhyuk hyung personally."

"Are you still mad at me? That you're avoiding me that much?"

"I'm not mad hyung and I'm not avoiding you." Haechan grabbed his jacket and was about to walk away.

"There you go again, walking away. How many times have you walked away from me like this?"

"Hyung...please I don't want to start anything. It was great seeing you and I hope you and your date enjoy the party."

"My date? Is that why you've been sulking like this? Cause I brought someone?"

"What? No! You two look really good together and I'm happy to see you with someone." Mark grabbed Haechan by the arm to turn him around and sees his eyes are forming tears.

"Baby, you're crying again, you know you look more beautiful with a smile than tears."

"Don't say that, your girlfriend will hear you and I don't want to be the reason why you two will fight."

"Girlfriend? Baby, she's my cousin. She wanted to visit Korea so she came with us." Haechan looked at him and Mark swears he can see the whole galaxy in his eyes.

"Cousin? Are you joking right now?"

"No! She really is my cousin. You want me to call her over?" Haechan shook his head and try to process that the person Mark walked in was his cousin, even showing him old childhood pictures of them. Mark sat Haechan down and pulled a chair to sit closer to him.

"Baby can you please look at me?" Haechan looked up, once their eyes met Mark pulled a chain that's wrapped around his neck and it seem to be holding something.

"You remember this? I gave it to you before I left for Canada and you gave it back when I accused you which wasn't true and I regret every moment. This ring was customized for you and and no one in this world would fit this ring perfectly other than you."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I guess I want to see you wearing this again, meaning I want us to get back together."

"Mark are you serious?"

"Baby I have never been more serious, when it's about you I go crazy." Haechan was silent and Mark's scared that he might get rejected.

"How do you know I'm not single?"

"Jeno told me."

"Ugh that guy is something." Haechan shaking his head, not because of Jeno but because for those three years he never thought that Jeno could be giving Mark information about him.

"Mark...hyung I'm just scared what might happen."

"I'm scared too baby but whatever it is I promise you that we will talk it out and I won't make the same mistake I did years ago."

"How sure are you that it won't happen again?"

"I'm not sure but what I'm sure of is what I'm feeling for you, baby three years passed and I have never felt the same thing I feel about you to other people. How you made me feel, how you always send me to cloud nine whenever I'm with you is something I want for the rest of my life."

The two left before the party was over and decided to go to Mark's apartment, which he uses whenver he's in Korea, the two didn't have a single drop of alcohol in their system but they were drunk in each other's presence. (Don't want to go into details so let your imgination run free lol.)

The next day Mark woke up and remembers every thing that happened the night before, he sees the younger's tan neck full of what looks like bruises but is actually a hickey. He hugged the younger closer to him and kissed his shoulder which made Haechan wake up, Haechan turned around to face Mark but snuggled as he felt a little cold. "Baby it's passed noon, we got to get up."

"That's fine and all but I don't think I can get up."

"Why is that? You liked being with me that much?"

"No...you ripped my dress shirt causing the buttons flying around the room."

"Oh, you can wear my shirt then."

"I love you but I refuse to wear your shirts cause you tend to wear tight shirts."

"You said you love me..."

"You're so annoying Canada."

 

 

 

 

A/N: I honsestly don't know why this story came like this.

Hope you guys like it, hate it, whatever.