Warmth of his strong body 🦋💕🌧

Lost in mysteries area 🦋🌿
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys I’m so damn happy to see all your comments hehe ^^ it made me so excited to write this chapter ❤️❤️ I love you so much guys and I hope you enjoy this story so far hehe ^^

 

 

Seungcheol were drying Jeonghan while forgetting himself , he had this small rag on his backpack he used to put on his car if he became soaked by the rain or something , the younger felt drowsy somehow after the hot spring bath , he wore back his clothes and still thought cheol’s , he’s making sure that he’s dried well . 

Held his pink cheek with blush while screaming mentally at how close they were . 

“ Hey , stay awake , we still have to find a new hideout to sleep .” Jeonghan opened his eyes as he whined , stood up with the man who held him close and wrapped the winter padding around him , dried himself and wore back his clothes before he carry their belongings and make sure they didn’t forget anything . 

They walked till they found a good spot to sleep , it wasn’t cave but a huge tree on a dead end which had a good canopy , as soon as Jeonghan sat he drank from the water they had from the river and laid down lazily on grass surround the area . 

Seungcheol sat next to him . 

“ Sleep , i’ll watch over ~.” He murmured gently , “ Lay your head on my thighs .” Jeonghan smiled inncoently , did that and the man snapped , blushed as he looked into those beautiful eyes . 

“ Thanks cheolie ..” He shut his eyes , sleepiness took over him in no time and the man tried to control his heartbeat and the war inside of him . 

He’s completely taking his thighs as pillow as he his side and slept peacefully which made the man’s heart softened , he reached over and that soft brown hair ,fallen in love with that color and small ray of sun entering between the trees , lighting on Jeonghan and making him look like an angel which he’s really one in his eyes . 

He snapped off his thought and slapped his own cheek . 

“ ..I’m gonna lose my mind seriously ..” He pulled out jeonghan’s phone out his backpack which he picked quickly earlier and start to walk without even looking . 

But now that he looked . 

Seungcheol’s eyes widened to see jeonghan’s sister messaged them since one hour ago . 

There was signal in the hot spring spot  ! He didn’t heard anything . 

Why ?!

After reading the message he start to panic , they couldn’t find the location ?! Why ?! He made sure to tell them where they stopped exactly , everything felt just so confusing and uneasy . 

He’s not sure what Jeonghan will do after seeing the message so he decided to delete it .

because if he saw it , he doesn’t know what will happen to him . 

Seungcheol put back the phone , tears rolled down unconsciously of him , looked at Jeonghan not knowing what to do anymore ,he should find a way out of the forest if they didn’t know the location . 

He want to go back home safe with his friend , no more dangerous , risks , fears or anything that could be harmful for their mental state . 

He hugged Jeonghan while crying as the poor beauty sleeping tightly after exhausting his body . 

 

🌷🦋💕

Jeonghan woke up to the sun setting slowly , he sat up and looked around him , eyes widened and heart dropped to see cheol not around . 

He stood up about to break mentally but the man came between the trees with a dead deer , Jeonghan run to him while his eyes full of tears . 

Hugged him tightly and cheol hugged  back with warm smile . 

“ I just went so close to bring food , I’m sorry ~.” He wiped his tears , Jeonghan looking to him with innocent smile through his tears .

” I-I just panicked , when I see that you’re not with me I go crazy ..” he sniffled , Seungcheol embraced him again . 

“ You know that I won’t ever leave you Hannie ~.” He felt him squeeze his sweater , felt happy that he’s here with him , more than anything else . 

 

While seungcheol’s doing their food , Jeonghan were kneeling down by some plants , picking up the one cheol told him about which is eatable and healthy , 

He have learned new things since he ever he came into this forest , and he’s so glad that he get to know such a thing , He is confused about how much his friend knows about these things, perhaps because he returned from the army soon, but his area of ​​knowledge is very wide and he’s very smart ..as if he knew how to mange things and survive in mysteries for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter