Chapter Six | Eunha

Wrong Direction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

You are my favorite kind of pain and I dont mind bearing you for the rest of my life.

____________

I can't forget Yuju no matter how many years have passed that we're not together. How can I forget her pretty face, her lovely voice and her precious heart? Thinking about those is the number one reason why I'm still holding on and fighting to make myself better.

I want to meet Yuju again and... win her heart this time.

'I want to love you, Yuju. Only you.'

I am so happy when Umji forced me to watch the school play on the school I just transferred to. Why? Because I saw Yuju on that play, she's the main actress in a short musical play. I know that she's Yuju, my Yuju cause my heart knows her too well. And her voice, it's so pretty, prettier in my ears now than what I remembered.

Since then, I keep on thinking how should I approach her on that school. I want to talk with her, introduced myself and remind her about our childhood memories. But my heart aches and I felt scared when I saw her laughing with someone else, that someone who's always with her whenever I saw Yuju on the school ground.

'Who is that vampire looking girl? What's her relationship with Yuju?'

"She's Jung Yerin. She's my classmate, but... we're not friends." Sowon unnie said when she noticed me stealing glances at the said girl who just entered the school library.

Sowon unnie and I are currently in the school library. She's my senior but as my best friend, she's my library buddy too. I looked back at Yerin-ssi again and saw her talking at the red haired girl who I caught stealing glances at Sowon unnie since she came here. Maybe she's one of Sowon unnie's fangirls on this school.

"Why are you not friends with her? Is Umji right in calling you as an anti social grandma?" I teased Sowon unnie who glared at me. Umji and I keep on teasing Sowon unnie on her nerdy behaviors. I wonder if she's interested in having a romantic relationship with a human than on a book.

"I just don't like that kid, Eunha. She's... a kid." Sowon unnie said, rolling her eyes.

"But you are calling Umji and I as kids too. Don't you like us?" I pouted cutely and she rolled her eyes again.

"The two of you are the only exceptions. Stop teasing me again, Eunha." Sowon unnie whined making I chuckled. She's always acting cool but I know she has a soft heart.

"Yuju-ya."

My eyes widen in surprise then looked back on Yerin-ssi's table. I felt so happy seeing Yuju but my heart aches when Yerin-ssi hugged her tight.

Could it be?

"Stop doing PDA, lovebirds. We're at the library." I heard the red haired girl complained and Yuju playfully smacked her arm.

My heart felt heavy and tears are forming in my eyes. I felt Sowon unnie holding both of my hands while watching me carefully.

"Let's go to the washroom. You need to calm down, Eunha." Sowon unnie said softly.

"I'm fine, Sowon unnie. Just hearing Yuju's voice is enough to calm me down." I said honestly. I don't care about her relationship with Yerin-ssi. All I need is Yuju. Everything about Yuju is enough for me.

I felt sad knowing that Yuju is already taken. I felt sad thinking I came back in her life at the wrong place and at the wrong time. But it's okay. I will still love Yuju no matter what.

_____________

It seems like the universe answered my pathetic cries when I found out about Yerin-ssi and Umji's arranged marriage. It's too sudden and unfair, especially for Yuju, my innocent Yuju, but I'm kinda happy knowing that Umji really likes Yerin-ssi. And obviously, I'm much m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter