Leo.

MBLAQ Hello Baby 10 years later. HIATUS

Duuuuuuuuuun Duun Dun~ 

The name is Leo, yes I'm Korean and yes I am half French. I did make my debut in the entertainment buzz when I entered Hello Baby season 5, with the MBLAQ Appa's! I still call them that, but they always tell me to call them hyung. And when I tell them that they're to old for hyung, they suddenly smack the back of my head. Huhu~

I'm guessing everyone saw that episode where I kissed Lauren. BIGGEST. MISTAKE. EVER. Don't get me wrong, I love the girl, but she's just my bestfriend. Same with DaYoung, the both of them helped me through so much, and I don't know how I'l ever repay them. Anyways, after that kiss, everyone was on my case! Lauren kept saying how I stole her precious first kiss, Seungho-Appa was all over me saying I wasn't good enough to be with Lauren, and DaYoung didn't even help. She was being moody, when is she not.  She should smile more, her smile's cute.

As we were walking home from DaYoung's house, I could feel my face burn up when I said that, my hands fly to my face trying to calm myself down. Lauren just gives me a look as if she caught my deepest darkest secret.

But she did.

I liked DaYoung, in fact I still like her.

"I KNE-" my hand fly to to shut her up. "Don't. You. Dare." As I took my hands down, she gave me an evil smirk.

"Lauren, Lauren look at me. Please, please please don't say anything." I looked at her, dead serious. 

Her shoulders slumped a bit, evidence that she was calming down. "Leo-yah! Why not just tell her! You just came back from France, you live in Korea now, so. Get it together! TELL. HER."

"But I don't wanna." I whine, flailing my arms all over the place.

"Leo, listen to me. Before you regret it, please tell her.  I didn't want to say this at first, but the only real friends she has is us. And I'm worried that it'll only be us as her friends. As much as I love the girl, you and I both know we can't always be with her. At school, everyone doesn't seem to take notice of her, at first I tried my best to include her in everything, but I've noticed more often I ignore it and just walk away. I know that's a horrible thing to do, and as her best friend it's just as worse. But I don't want to be taking care of her my whole life." Lauren said, taking in a huge breath as she does so.

My eyes remained wide, this whole time I though DaYoung was already out of her shell. I thought Lauren knew and understood how DaYoung was. Only Lauren and myself know of DaYounggie's phobia. 

The person DaYoung trusted the most, didn't understand her whatsoever. But I couldn't blame Lauren, I too knew what it felt to always have to include DaYoung in everything, but I never really thought of it as a burden, because well, I liked DaYoung's company alot.

DaYoung always had a smooth and calm persona to herself that I always found comforting. We all had lives of our own, I too found it getting harder and harder to balance my time for DaYoung. 

But I couldn't just flat out tell DaYoung, I would betrey the trust I worked so hard to make with her. And I knew her fear, her phobia, it would only get worse.

"Leo please tell her for me." My eyes widen once again at her proposition. 

"No, I can't Lauren. If you feel that way, you tell her. My eyes narrow at her.

She sighs, "Leo, it's not that I don't like DaYoung. Hell, she's like my younger sister, and I love her. But I'm leaving for America soon for some modelling jobs there. I don't know when I will be back."

I soften up, so she doesn't just hate her.

"But Leo this is what I mean. We don't know when our lives may change or when our paths may seperate. This is for DaYoung's own good."

I was on the verge of crying, that was our DaYoung, my bestfriend. The girl I loved.

"B-b-but, Lauren I can't just suddenly leave her alone to fend for herself."

"You won't Leo, just keep your distance and I'll keep mine, let her experience new friends, new people. We need to break her out of her shell."

I sighed, defeated.

"I guess your right, but we can't do this alone. We'll need they're help."

She smiles a bit, only slightly.

"Already ahead of you." She pulls out her phone and makes a call.

"Seungho-Appa, get the others, we need some help."