.1.

Danger

*Jisoo's P.O.V* 


"Noona~ Is time to wake up, we dont want to be late for school" I opened my eyes to see my little brother looking at me, " Good morning Koo" I said, still half asleep. "What time is it?"

 "Good morning Noona" Jungkook checked his phone "It's 7:09" He said, showing me the screen of his phone, his lockscreen wallpaper had a black haired boy about my age on it. He was wearing black basketball shorts and a long sleeved shirt that said "Hood by Air" in the right sleve, and "Classics" in the front. Two black earrings decorated his ears, and a pair of sunglasses covered his eyes. Atext above him read "Rap Monster" in gold letters.

I got out of bed, and walked up to my closet door, where my new school uniform was hanging. I quickly dressed up and styled my hair.

I headed downstairs. In the kitchen, my brother had finished making brakfast: Toast and cereal. We ate toghether in silence. When we finished, Jungkook cleaned up while I went for our school bags. 

Our new school was a few blocks away from our house.Jungkook was about to start higschool, and I was starting my junior year.

When we arrived, Kook and I parted ways. As soon as I entered the building a red haired boy greeted me.

"Hey" He said, giving a bright smile "You must be Jisoo. My name is Jung Hoseok, but you can call me Hope or Hobi. I'm the class president, the principal told me you'll be coming today, so he sent me to greet you" He looked at me expectantly "So, do you have your schedule?"

"Umm, yes, it must be here somewhere" I said, rumaging trough my bag. I finally found it and gave it to him.

"Great, I'll take you to your first class" He smiled again.

He guided me through the corridors, at last we arrived at a classroom, it was almost empty, except for a few students. A platinum-white haired boy caught my attention, he was reading a book.

He looked up to me and smiled, dimples fully displayed. His face was somewhat familiar to me.

“Hi! My name is Namjoon, but everyone calls me RM” He said “You must be a new student, I haven’t seen you here”

“Wait,” Something clicked in my mind, the name, the face, it all made sense now ’”You are “The” Rap Monster? That one famous underground rapper?

He looked pleased “Ah, so you know me, are you a fan?” He asked, raising his eyebrows.

“Ah, no, but my lil bro is a HUGE fan of yours” I imagined Jeongguk’s reaction when I told him that my classmate was the legendary Rap Mon.

“I would like to meet him,” Namjoon smiled. “Here”  He took a piece of paper and scribbled something on it,  then he gave it to me, numbers were written on it, his phone number I realized. “Lets meet up this weekend, I’ll call you” 

“Thanks Namjoon,” I said.

He giggled “Please call me Joon  or Monie”