Hurt

Hurt

Why are some people so horrible? They say that they love me and care about me, but at the same time they hurt the one I love.

He will never admit it in front of me, but I know that he reads the hate comments that are about him and us. Seeing him stifle a sob and try not to get notices for reading them, breaks my heart. I can only support him in silence. As stubborn as he his, he will never listen to my advice. He wants to deal with his problems by himself.
Fans who say that he is too clingy with me, that he is an attention seeker and that he should stay away from me. The same fans who say that they love me and want the best for me. Do they not see that they are hurting me by commenting hateful comments about him?

Not all my fans are like that. The largest part of them are lovely and kind, but a small part of them are to extreme. To obsessed and to obnoxious about the pain they cause me indirectly.

I just got back from a two-hour session at the gym. The dorm was quiet and seemingly empty. As I walked past Jiminnie hyung his bedroom, I swear I heard a sniffle. I froze is my step and turned my head toward his door. There it was again, another sniffle. I carefully opened his door and saw him sitting on the floor by his bedside. Almost unnoticeably as he made himself so small. My beautiful Busan angel was crying. It broke my heart.
He didn’t notice my presence and continued to cry and wipe his tears with his sleeve.

I dropped my gym bag at the door and engulfed him in my embrace. He froze the first few seconds in my arms and relaxed after recognizing me. I didn’t say a thing, knowing that he wouldn’t listen. The only comfort I can provide now is a hug. He turned himself toward me and hugged me even tighter. He kept on crying on my shoulder, while I rubbed his back. When he calmed down, he pulled away for a bit.

“Thank you, Jungkook-ah.” He tried to smile but it wasn’t successful. I pulled him back into my embrace and kissed his forehead tenderly.

“No problem hyung, anything for you.”