Chapter 2

Life in Super Junior's dorms

After every one had stopped fighting and dinner was ready they sat down at the table.

 “Where is Kyuhyun I haven’t seen him at all tonight” Leeteuk asked as Ryeowook watched him pile his plate high with food.

“I made him go out and bring all my things back in side and I haven’t seen him since” Kangin said as he took half of Leeteuk’s food and put it on his plate.

All their mouths dropped and they stared at Kangin.

“What?” He asked, with food falling from his overly stuffed mouth.

“Kangin, do you not realize that crazy fans could kidnap him!” Leeteuk yelled.

“Leeteuk, do you not realize how quiet it would be with out him? All we would have to do is get rid of Donghae and we would be set”

Donghae looked up, when he heard his name, with food dripping off his face and smeared on his cheeks.

“Hyung, I made this for you to eat not smash your face in” Ryeowook laughed and whipped Donghae’s face off for him.

“That’s not funny Kangin” Leeteuk said, getting up and going out to find Kyuhyun.

They all ran out side and Kangin stayed inside still stuffing his face.

“Kyuhyun!” They yelled looking around Kangin’s stuff outside.

“Hyung come here!” Donghae yelled, standing next to Kangin’s bed.

Leeteuk, followed by the other members, ran over and saw sticking out from under Kangin’s bed was a hand.

“I stepped on it when I was looking for Kyuhyun and well…I thing I found him” Donghae explained. Leeteuk got down on the ground next to the bed.

“Kyuhyun-ah?” He asked, pulling him out from under the bed.

“What?” Kyuhyun rolled out from under the bed and rubbed his eyes.

“Why are you sleeping under Kangin’s bed?” Leeteuk asked helping him up.

“Kangin was mad at me and he hit me so I hid under his bed and waited till he went in side. I didn’t know I would fall asleep” just then he noticed his hand. “Owww!”  He said as tears started to well up in his eyes.

Donghae slowly started to back away.

“Who ever stepped on my hand is going to die,” Kyuhyun snapped.

“Donghae, Donghae, Donghae did it!” Eunhyuk yelled and laughed pointing at Donghae who was now hiding behind Sungmin. Kyuhyun started to walk forward but Leeteuk grabbed his arm and pulled him back. Heechul grabbed Kyuhyun’s hair and threw him on the ground.

“Yo man, calm down baby you are so gorgeous follow me,” Heechul rapped in english at Kyuhyun while standing over him.

“You’re an idiot, move!” Kyuhyun snapped as he tried to stand up, but Heechul shoved him back down.

“Don’t touch me man!” Heechul yelled and smacked Kyuhyun across the face. Donghae started laughing and Leeteuk shoved Heechul off Kyuhyun.

“Hey don’t hit him!” Leeteuk yelled, helping Kyuhyun up. Kyuhyun played the sympathy card and got teary eyed and hugged Leeteuk.

“Hyung, I’m sore all over…” Kyuhyun whined. Leeteuk patted Kyuhyun’s head and hugged him.

“Oh, come on let’s go eat,” Leeteuk said as he lead Kyuhyun inside. Everyone else followed them, and Donghae laughed at Kyuhyun until turned and smirked at him. Donghae knew that look meant he would pay for laughing so he quickly stopped and stayed next to Sungmin.

The dinner table was quiet, everyone was eating and not saying a word. Kyuhyun was constantly grinning evilly at Donghae and Heechul. Donghae knew Kyuhyun would get him back, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He could delay it easily, but it would come eventually. Heechul on the other hand wasn’t afraid of Kyuhyun, he knew Kyuhyun wouldn’t dare do anything to him, or he would get it back ten times worse. When dinner was done, everyone played rock paper scissors to decide who would do the dishes. Sungmin got out first, then Eunhyuk Donghae Ryeowook Heechul Leeteuk and finally Kyuhyun beat Kangin, which meant Kangin lost. He kicked Kyuhyun from under the table and stood up so fast he knocked his and Sungmin’s chair over. Everyone quickly left the kitchen before anyone else could get hurt because of Kangin’s temper. Everyone went to do their own things; Donghae and Eunhyuk went up to the dance studio to practice, Sungmin and Leeteuk went to write lyrics and play piano, leaving Heechul Ryeowook and Kyuhyun in the living room playing video games.

 

After losing to Kyuhyun twice, Heechul threw his controller across the room.

“Heechul you idiot!” Kyuhyun jumped up and screamed at Heechul. Heechul stood up and walked over to Kyuhyun and shoved him, knocking him down on the ground.

“Show proper respect kid!” he hollered at Kyuhyun. Ryeowook tucked himself in the far corner of the couch and watched worriedly. Kyuhyun quickly stood up, but Heechul turned and stormed off down the hall.

“Oh, Kyuhyun-ah, don’t pick fights with our hyungs, I thought you were going to die!” Ryeowook stood up and hugged Kyuhyun. Just before Kyuhyun could respond, Leeteuk and Heechul came around the corner.

“Kyuhyun, what happened?” Leeteuk asked, crossing his arms. When Kyuhyun realized that Heechul told Leeteuk what had happened, he knew he had no other choice but to own up to it.

“Heechul hyung threw my control so I told him the truth,” Kyuhyun said smugly, “I guess this just goes to show that he’s too immature to handle it.” Leeteuk had to use all his strength to keep Heechul back from punching Kyuhyun again.

“Kyuhyun-ah, that’s enough,” Leeteuk snapped. But before he could say anymore, there was a loud bang, and Kyuhyun fell to the floor, revealing Kangin standing behind him with a big, mettle pan in his hand.

“All our problems are fixed now,” he said, throwing the pan down next to Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun!” Ryeowook yelled and sat down next to him. Sungmin appeared in the hall entrance to see what the commotion was. He saw Ryeowook kneeling next to Kyuhyun who was face down on the floor. Kangin was grinning with his arms crossed and Leeteuk and Heechul looked like they were happy and about to cry at the same time.

“Leeteuk hyung, what happened here?” Sungmin asked, pulling on Leeteuk’s shirt sleeve.

“Kyuhyun was being the usual and Kangin knocked him out with a pan,” Leeteuk said as if it were no big deal. Sungmin smiled.

“Aah, tonight is going to be quiet,” Sungmin almost laughed.

“Sungmin-ah, help me lug the punk to his room,” Kangin called to Sungmin. They both grabbed Kyuhyun and dragged him to his room, laying him on the floor.

Hours later Siwon walked in to the dorm and all the guys, but Kyuhyun, were sitting in the living room watching TV.

“I had a really, really hard day today” Siwon said, throwing his self down on the couch next to Eunhyuk.

“Why don’t you go to bed then?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I was going to but I like this show” Siwon laughed.

“Siwon it’s an old episode so why don’t you just go to bed” Leeteuk said as Donghae snuggled up next to him on the couch.

“Ok, good night then” He jumped up off the couch and headed to his bed.

Siwon passed by Kyuhyun’s room as he headed to his own and saw Kyuhyun lying on the floor. He walked in to see why Kyuhyun hadn’t made it to his bed.

“Kyuhyun-ah get in you’re bed” He shook Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“Kyuhyun” He shook him harder but Kyuhyun still didn’t respond. Siwon pulled him up off the floor and Kyuhyun’s head fell backwards and his eyes stayed closed. He picked him up off the floor and ran out to the living room.

“Hyung Kyuhyun passed out!” He yelled, “Get off the couch so I can put him down, he is really heavy”