Chapter 3

Supposedly, just for fun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun arrived at his apartment just before dark. It's Friday and also the last day of his lecture class. He's really thankful that he didn't have a Saturday schedule since his sister suddenly messaged her, asking to come home. He remembered that he made an agreement with a certain pest in his class and immediately inform the said person about the change.

KH: I can't this Saturday. I have to go back to my hometown.

YS: You can't just cancel on me like that. 

KH: I won't bail out. You already know my address anyway.


Kyuhyun really wanted to punch himself when he realized what he did. He gave his phone number to a student and now even his address. Yesung went to his room in university and asked for his address which Kyuhyun stupidly gave away. Well, it's not like Yesung is the only one who can gather information and based on what he heard about Yesung, Yesung will most likely lose interest. It's better to just let him do what he wants and he'll eventually stop pestering Kyuhyun when he moves on to another guy. 


'Ding..dong.'


Can't that time just come already?


Kyuhyun opened the door and he saw Yesung holding a bag of alcohol.


"If you can't tomorrow then we can just do it today." Yesung smiled widely.


"It's proper courtesy to inform the other party beforehand."


"I messaged you."


Kyuhyun went to the couch to pick up his phone, Yesung following behind him. Kyuhyun saw the message that Yesung was talking about.


YS: I'm going there.


"You just received it now but I sent it before coming here." Yesung said, peeking on Kyuhyun's phone. Kyuhyun turned his phone away and glared at Yesung.


"You're still wearing glasses?" Yesung asked


"Of course. It's not for aesthetic, I really need this."


"It's okay. You still look hot." Yesung winked.


"You know that I'm still your professor, right?"


"Let's drink!" Yesung said excitedly, ignoring Kyuhyun's last statement.


They took their first shot and Yesung began the conversation.


"So, why do you still care about what your ex thinks?"


"I'm not going to answer that."


"Alright. I have plenty of time to get you drunk. Why did come to our university?"


"Are you sure you don't already know the answer to that?"


"I didn't snoop about you. The professor Seo information was just from someone I know who saw a picture of the two of you but I wasn't sure if she really is the ex you're talking about. I just commented about her in front of you and you took the bait."


Kyuhyun could have gotten away that time? Damn. He should practice more on his composure.


"So....?" Yesung stared at him.


"I came here for my PhD and decided to teach as well."


"Boring..."


"What about you then?"


"My parents."


"That's even more boring. You didn't even choose?"


"Don't really care. Anyway, my life is far from being boring. Want me to make yours a little more fun?" Yesung asked, his face inching closer to Kyuhyun's.


"No. Mine is so much fun already." Kyuhyun replied, backing away.


They have been drinking for a quite a while and their conversation has become too random bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter