2.5

The World Of HaeHyuk Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Since being married to fellow Super Junior member, Kangin, there was not much we heard of Leeteuk, the Omega leader of Super Junior. After their wedding on February 2018, Leeteuk was quickly pregnant with the couple’s first child, and since then Leeteuk had not been in spotlight except for several SNS posts.


Is it true that Leeteuk decided to embrace his Omega instinct and becomes a full time stay at home wife? Is Kangin really a conservative Alpha who does not allow his wife to go outside?


“It’s not like that at all”, Leeteuk explained in his first interview after almost two years, “My husband is very supportive, I couldn’t ask for a better Alpha, his character in the dramas are sometimes misleading and he seems to enjoy playing conservative Alphas too much, but I can assure you that he’s not”.


“We decided to try for a child as soon as we were married, I got pregnant not long after our wedding, but the first trimester was very difficult for me, I was advised to take a month of bed rest”.


“Since my pregnancy was quite difficult, Kangin and I decided that he should be working while I take a maternity hiatus from the entertainment world, I didn’t stay at home the whole time though … I went shopping, took the dogs out, meeting friends or visiting family, there were just no cameras around … contrary to what people said, I enjoyed it”.


When asked about his son, Leeteuk’s smile softened.


“He is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter