First Day.

Don't tell me to shut up.

 

Wednesday.

– school

Early morning in the classroom of 221, the students were goofing around all over the place. It was quite noisy and definitely would not be tolerated if their teacher was there. First hour, students always meet in their homeroom. Jin Ru, Mae Yi, Na Na, So Young, Sun Mi, and Lin Ae all have the same homeroom. They meet there twice in the day. First hour, their teacher teaches English literature. The second time they meet is after lunch for advisory. That time is used to study. 

Rumors around school were Eye Candy is transferring to Jungsang High. It seemed like everyone was talking about it.

“Yah, Na Na. Have you heard?” A girl by the name of Lin Ae asked.

“Heard what?” An unenthused sounding Na Na replied.

“Eye Candy is coming to our school!” Lin Ae told her, not able to hide her excitement.

“Who’s Eye Candy?” Na Na asked as she looked away from the homework she was trying to finish before class started.

“What?! Is that a serious question?” Lin Ae sounded shocked. “They’re only the hottest underground rock band in Seoul.”

Na Na slightly laughed and told Lin Ae, “Obviously they aren’t. If they were, I’d have heard of them.”

Lin Ae just rolled her eyes but in a jokingly manner. Right after, the two girls saw two of their friends walk in. They all sit by each other in the class so the two girls walked over to Na Na and Lin Ae. One girl sat in her desk, in front of Lin Ae’s desk, while the other leaned on her own desk that is behind Lin Ae’s desk.

“Hey guys.” Lin Ae greeted them.

“Where is Mae Yi and Jin Ru? Na Na asked the two.

“Dunno.” Answered Sun Mi, the girl leaning on her desk.

“They weren’t with us.” The other girl, So Young told them.

Na Na went back to work on her homework and then said, “Jin Ru better be here today. What’s up with her? I don’t get why she’s been gone so much.”

So Young turned to Na Na and gave her a face that looked a bit troll-like. “Ohhh really. How ironic of you to say.” So Young teased.

“Shut up!” Na Na chuckled. “I haven’t missed school for a long time now.”

“What are you talking about?” Lin Ae laughed.  “She’s only been gone three days this week. She’s probably just sick.”

One of their fellow students was messing around and accidently bumped into Sun Mi. “What the ! Watch what you’re doing.” She said in an annoyed voice. The girls laughed at her outburst.

The bell rang just as the teacher stepped into the room. She walked to her desk, sat down, and asked everyone to take out their notebooks.

“Ugh, notebooks right away? Today is going to be boring.” Sun Mi groaned.

A few minutes later, in walked Mae Yi. She quickly bowed at her teacher and hurried to her desk.

“Ughh, I hate being late.” Mae Yi whispered to her friends as she sat down.

 Soon after Mae Yi, walked in the bad boys everyone has been talking about, Eye Candy.

“Excuse me. I know you gentlemen are new but do not show up late for my class.” The teacher scolded. “Please introduce yourselves and then find a seat.”

All six of the boys told the class their names and then found some seats. One of the guys sat behind Na Na and the five girls looked at him.

“Um, excuse me, Ji Hyuk, right? I’m sorry but that seat is taken.” Na Na tried sounding polite.

Ji Hyuk looked around. “I don’t see anybody standing. Seems like this seat it is taken by me.”

“She’s not here now but she will be.”  Na Na tried telling him while the rest of the girls just stared.

He leaned back in his seat and pointed to the teacher as a way of telling Na Na the conversation was over so she should pay attention.

She rolled her eyes and faced forward.

Byung Hee was sleeping five minutes into class, Hyun Soo seemed as though he was paying attention to the teacher, Ha Jin was trying to flirt with the girl sitting next to him, Kyu Jong was doodling, and Do Il was jamming out to his ipod the whole time. Once the bell rang, everyone began to clear out of the room. Ji Hyuk nudged Na Na as he walked passed her, putting an agitated look on her face.

“Well, it seems like you two will be friends.” A giggling Mae Yi said.

“ that, handsome bastard.” Na Na said with a hint of humor.

“I’m sure you’d like to.” Lin Ae joked causing all of her friends to laugh and getting a playful slap on the arm from Na Na.

“No!” She told all of them.

They all noticed a boy, Do Il, stare at them and then walk past to leave.

“. That’s awkward.” So Young stated.

“Watch him tell his friends our conversation.” Sun Mi laughed.

Na Na shrugged. “Ahh, who cares.”

“He’s so attractive.” Lin Ae murmured.

“What?!” They all shouted.

“Huh? I.. Uh.. He’s really good at the drums.” Lin Ae said, avoiding eye contact with her friends.

The five girls walked out of the room; they were last to leave. They talked a bit more and went their separate ways for class.

 

– the boys

“Wait up, guys!” Do Il shouted out to his friends.

“What took you so long?” Ha Jin asked.

“I didn’t hear the bell.” He laughed. “Ji Hyuk, seems like you’re already making friends.”

“What are you talking about?” Ji Hyuk asked, sounding confused.

“That girl. I think she thinks you’re an but she also thinks you’re good looking.” Do Il explained.

“I am good looking.” He smirked.

“There is so many cute girls here. We hit the jackpot!” Ha Jin squealed.

“OH MY GOSH!?” Byung Hee hollered. “I found my muse.” Byung Hee sounded serious.

“You, babo. What are you talking about?”

“Well, I was sleeping in class and I dreamed about a girl… or I thought I was dreaming of her. I must have just woken up and seen her then fallen back to sleep.” Byung Hee informed them.

“Huh? Why do you think that?” Hyun Soo wondered.

“Cause I see her now.” Byung Hee walked away from his friends and approached the girl that was at her locker.

He stood behind the open part of the locker, waiting for her to close it. “Aigo!” She shouted. “You scared me.”

“Annyeong, I’m Byung Hee and you are?” He asked her as a smile formed on his lips.

“Mae Yi.” She told him and smiled back.

“Nice to meet you.” He grabbed her hand and kissed it. “I’ve been waiting to meet my muse.” He said and his smile grew bigger.

“Bwoh?” She asked confused. The bell rang. “No! I’m late again. I gotta go. See you later, Byung Hee.” She darted off to class.

Byung Hee put his hand over his heart. “Until next time, muse.”

“Yahh, punk. Let’s go.” Hyun Soo called out and laughed at the dramatic Byung Hee.

Byung Hee started walking back to his friends until someone grabbed his uniform from behind.

“What the hell! This is expensive.” He turned around to a familiar face. “Hey, I know you.” He looks at the guy and the other male students surrounding him. “Ahh, you guys are the jerks from the other night. Came to apologize for breaking our instruments?”

A few days ago, Eye Candy ran into some trouble when they tried to preform someplace where they weren’t wanted. Well, they were only unwanted by seven rich boys, their new classmates. These seven guys consisted of the main one in charge, Joon, the one that usually acts like he’s in charge, Seung, and the rest that just follow them, Jinyoung, Min, Beom, Hoon, and Kang.

“Apologize? Are you crazy?” The boy in front, Joon, scowled.

“Ani.” Byung Hee answered back, playing dumb.

“Meet us on the roof at lunch.” Another boy, Seung, said.

“Hmm… During lunch?” Byung Hee tilted his head like a confused puppy. “I think we’ll be busy eating.” Byung Hee continued playing with him. “What’s the reason for us to meet you there?”

“What do you think, street rat?” Joon snapped.

“Well, let’s see. You want to meet on the roof, correct? That seems like something kids do in dramas when they want to fight. Are you really that cliché?” Byung Hee gets in Joon’s face and makes him look in to his smoldering eyes. “If that’s the case, there’s no point to wait.”

Before the fight got a chance to start, a teacher called out to them to get to class. The two groups actually listen to the teacher and went to their classes.

 

– lunch

“Seriously, where the hell is Jin Ru?” Na Na asked her group of friends as they sat outside at one of the tables.

“I’ll call her.” Mae Yi told the girls.

It rang and went straight to voicemail.

“She didn’t pick up.” Mae Yi informed them.

“Oh well. Let’s eat!” Lin Ae chimed. All of the girls started munching away, making jokes, and accidently spilling their drinks.

“Man, what are those es staring at?” So Young asked once she noticed some of the girls in their classes glaring at them

“You’re not used to it by now?” Lin Ae asked, not answering her question.

“You’d think we have the plague or something.” Sun Mi said.

“Well to them we do.” Na Na replied.

“Oh look, it’s Eye Candy!” Lin Ae smiled.

“You’re really a fan of them, huh?” Sun Mi asked her.

So Young commented, “They are good.”

“Yeh, I went to a couple of their shows.” Lin Ae shyly smiled.

“Muuuuse~” Byung Hee called out and ran over to Mae Yi.

Mae Yi’s attention moved to Byung Hee. “Hello again.” She smiled.

“How has your day been?” He asked her as he her cheek.

Her friends “oouued” and Mae Yi blushed instantly.

“It’s been good.” She said as she removed his hand from her cheek.

The rest of Eye Candy approached them. There was an awkward silence at first.

“Oh, these are my friends, Na Na, Sun Mi, Lin Ae, and So Young.” Mae Yi said as she motioned to them.

“These are my friends, Ji Hyuk, Hyun Soo, Ha Jin, Do Il, and Kyu Jong.” Byung Hee announced and the boys and girls somewhat waved to each other.

“Annyeong.” Lin Ae said to all of Eye Candy, except it seemed like all of her attention was on Do Il.

Do Il looked away but a smile was on his face. The girls asked if the boys wanted to sit down with them, before they got the chance to, Joon and his goons were back.

“You didn’t think you’d get off that easy did you?” Joon asked as he pulled Byung Hee away from Mae Yi by grabbing his shirt.

“Yah, yah, yah. Didn’t I tell you not to touch the uniform?” Byung Hee said to him as he dragged on his voice in somewhat of a whine.

The rest of Eye Candy stepped closer to the guys that came up to them with the intentions of fighting. The fight started as soon as Joon threw the first punch. Of course he missed. He tried hitting Byung Hee once more and yet again he missed. That’s when Byung Hee decided to pop Joon in the jaw. He almost fell over. The other guys didn’t start fighting yet. It seemed like just a battle between leaders. Joon charged at Byung Hee, but Byung Hee just grabbed him- making it look like they were hugging. Byung Hee pushed him backwards and then sent a kick to Joon’s stomach. He fell to his knees and that’s when he cued his friends to start fighting Eye Candy. Students gathered to watch the fight, if you could even call it that. Eye Candy was kicking some . Of course the other guys got in some punches but nothing that effected Eye Candy members. The fight ended with Byung Hee sitting on Joon, giving him a spanking. The rest of Joon’s friends ran off besides Seung and Kang.

“What is going on here?!” A teacher shouted and grabbed Byung Hee by the ear, lifting him off Joon. All the students who were watching the fight walked away to avoid getting in trouble. “The nine of you, to the principal’s office now!”

 

– advisory

“Wahh, their first day and they’re already fighting.” So Young said to her friends as they walked back in to their homeroom.

“Your boyfriend is bad, Mae Yi.” Na Na chuckled.

Mae Yi hesitated before she talked. “He’s not my boyfriend. I don’t know anything about him.”

“I don’t know about that. We saw the way you blushed.” Sun Mi teased, making the rest of the girls laugh.

“Ani!” Mae Yi bellowed, causing her teacher to shush them.

They all sat down and noticed a certain someone walk through the door. It was Jin Ru. She waved at them and smiled.

“Hey!” Jin Ru said as she sat behind Na Na.

“Yah!” They all shouted.

“Where have you been?” Mae Yi asked her.

“Huh?” Jin Ru sounded like she didn’t know what they were talking about. “OH! I forgot to tell you guys. The past two days I was at home working on something and then today I decided to go to the ceramics room all day.” She lightly giggled.

“What were you working on?” Lin Ae asked.

Jin Ru smiled at all of them before she spoke. “I was writing a drama. I’m not even close to being done but I got a good start.” By her expression, they all could tell she was excited.

They all laughed. “Hah, crazy Jin Ru.” Sun Mi declared.

“Shut up.” Jin Ru laughed along. All of the girls knew Jin Ru dreamed of becoming a screenwriter. “So what did I miss?” She asked all of them.

“Notes, lots and lots of notes.” Na Na told her.

So Young gasped. “Eye Candy is in our class!” She announced.

Jin Ru’s eyes scanned the room. “What? Jinja?!” Of course she didn’t see them. “You liar.”

“No, really. They already got in trouble.” Mae Yi laughed.

“Omo. We have cute boys in our class now!~” Jin Ru shouted. Some of the guys in the class gave her a look.

“Hey! They aren’t just cute.” Lin Ae pouted.

“I know, I know. They’re talented too.” Jin Ru smiled.

The bell rang and the girls stopped their chatting.

 

– after school

School ended and everyone was walking out of the building.

“Ahh, I love fresh air.” Jin Ru said as they walked out the door with her friends.

Eye Candy was also outside already.

“Hey, Byung Hee. Look, it’s your muse.” Kyu Jong pointed over to Mae Yi and chuckled.

“Is there another girl with them?” Ji Hyuk asked but no one answered.

Byung Hee began walking to Mae Yi. “Muuuuse~!” He called out.

Mae Yi looked to him and sighed. “Run!” She shouted out to her friends.

“What? Why?” Jin Ru asked. Mae Yi ended up pulling her arm to get Jin Ru to run.

 


Author's Note: Hey there!! Is everyone enjoying the drama? How about this chapter? Hehe. Wow, I feel like this took me forever to write and it's not even that interesting. IT WILL BE SOON THOUGH! Oh maaann, I'm excited to write this. So many love twists. ;3

Oh, by the waaay, I was too lazy to check it so there might be some errors. 
~ Jiggy

 

Comment Replies:
@flyhiigh & Yoko_Yamaa - I hope I didn't disappoint. :)
@--number1idiot - I only know a few of their names. Har.