Ch.12 - Anxious Feelings Between Us

A Lone Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first two weeks the promotion ongoing, Jeonghan stays in the house without any long conversation with Byul. Usually, when they get back from scheduled around 1 or 2 AM, they just headed to their own room and Jeonghan will wake her up again at 4 or 5 AM depending on the schedule. They were together for 24 hours every day. Jeonghan finally understands how tired is Sowon when she's doing her comeback. If the rookie is busy, Byul is the famous soloist that didn't get enough sleep. She tries to take a nap between her makeup, her break rehearsal but she will feel absolutely tired after that. 

Today is nothing usual, they had breakfast in the dining table before going out around 5 AM to go to the salon for her makeup. After eat, Byul starts to stretch herself before going back to her bedroom to take her stuff. Jeonghan put the dishes in the dishwasher and wait for her in the entrance hall. 

"Let's go," Byul said with her half-closed eye. Jeonghan smiles seeing her like that. They walk to the car once the door of the elevator is opened and Jeonghan leads Byul to the door when he sees she is walking with her half-closed eyes. Byul sleeps in the car while Jeonghan drives to the salon. Once reached the salon, Jeonghan opens her door and grabs her arms to lead her inside. She still with her half-closed eyes. He placed her on the seat and talk with the stylist. Then the stylist starts to do her job and this is the time for Jeonghan to take a nap. 

While he is sitting near Byul with his arms crossed, someone tapped his shoulder. He looks up and sees Sowon with her face full makeup. Jeonghan rubs his eyes. 

"Sowon-ah," he calls her name slowly. 

"I have schedule at Gochang today. I might not be meeting you tonight. Is that okay?" Sowon whispers to him so that others won't hear her. Jeonghan looks around and smiles. 

"Okay. Let me know when you are there." Sowon nods and leaves him. Jeonghan looks at Sowon until she is gone then turns his gaze to Byul. Surprisingly, Byul is looking at him but then she closed her eyes. Jeonghan pressed his lips and closed his eyes to continue his nap. During two weeks, he's staying at Byul's house, he did go out to meet with Sowon and Byul knows that. Byul also starts to date Mr.Park after winning the first win last week.  She decides that's for good. She let Jeonghan know to cover her up if anything and for his information either. 

After an hour and a half, they finally leave the salon, and Jeonghan drives to the broadcasting company for today's schedule. She has a rehearsal this morning at the music shows then between 11 AM until 1 AM, she had a radio to visit and back to the music show studio for live performance until 5 PM. Around there 7 PM, she needs to be at another broadcasting company for another outdoor shooting schedule that starts at 8 PM until midnight. After that, her schedule ends. 

"Byul-ssi, a phone call." Jeonghan passed her phone to her and she takes it. 

"Hello," she said with a smile. "Nope. My turn is in half an hour?" Byul said while fixing her bang. Jeonghan watches her until her eyes turn to him and he looks away. 

"I'll be there in 5." Byul ended the call and stands in front of Jeonghan. 

"Chanyeol is here. Can you accompany me?" Jeonghan nods and follows her to the parking lot that didn't have any reporter or fans. Chanyeol car is a Mercedes Benz G65 with a tinted window so no one can see the interior unless they open the door. Byul steps inside the car and Jeonghan waits for her near the car. 

"Hi." Byul waves happily. Chanyeol pulls her for a kiss and they kiss for a long time until Byul pushes him. 

"I have my makeup on," Byul said. 

"I don't care. I miss you." Mr.Park said. Byul giggled. "So today you don't have the time?" Byul pouts. 

"No, babe. I'm busy. I'll be off another week." she said. Mr.Park smiles and pinched her cheeks. 

"I can wait, babe. So you think you can win again today?" Mr.Park asks. 

"Of course! My fans are crazy about me!" Byul hugs his arms and leans on his shoulder. "I wish we can go on a trip." she looks happy with Mr.Park. 

"Actually, babe." Mr.Park starts to sound serious and Byul looks at him. "I have something to tell you." 

"What is it?" she frowns. 

"I need to go to Italy for three weeks by the end of this week." Byul frowning getting thick. "I get invited by a dance company from there to like have a class with them for a week or two. So I'll be teaching them." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter