Chapter 3: This is Sparta

That Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as her mother heard Seong Im's decision, her mother immedietely informed Ji Hyo's manager of the arrangement. To say that there had been a lot of changes to Seong Im's life the moment she became Song Ji Hyo was a huge understatement. For starters, no one is allowed to call her, even privately, by her real name, not even her family. From that day onwards, she'll only be Song Ji Hyo.

The following day, Ji Hyo's manager visited her and gave her a long list of things to memorize. These include the name of the agency she's currently signed to, the staff members taking care of Ji Hyo, previous dramas, movies and shows she's been in and future projects. There was even a separate file for her regular show, Running Man with all the cast members and the list of episodes and related events that she has to familiarize herself with. Seong Im hasn't had the chance to read all of the files yet but her head is starting to ache just from watching her manager give her more task.

On top of memorization, she also had to enroll on a private acting class because... well she doesn't know how to act. Never in her life did it crossed her mind that she'll become an actress. And since there was no confirmation on Soo Yeon's return and they can't keep rejecting acting roles, Seong Im has to it up and take up the mantle.

In addition to that, Seong Im also had to enroll for multiple sessions to a gym to prepare her for Running Man due to the show being physically, emotionally and mentally exhausting. She didn't mention though that even before she went to LA up to this very moment, she already have a very active lifestyle so this is not new. It was something she influenced on her twin sister.

"I will try my best to abide by all of your terms however, I do have a request of my own." Seong Im said after the manager finished giving her tasks as Song Ji Hyo.

The manager curiously looked at her, waiting for continuation. Her mother, on the other hand, looked at her reprimandingly for daring to ask a request.

"I wish to have my own apartment away from here."

Her mother turned red with having to control her anger but nevertheless didn't say anything. Probably because of the presence of the manager. Her mother really do care about reputation.

"Of course. Ji Hyo's bank account and all her other possessions are yours. You are welcome to do as you please."

And that was all the answer she needed. Of course, she moved out right away. If she's going to start a new life, a new identity, then she'd rather do it in peace without someone breathing down her neck and controlling her every move especially since she only have four days before the start of filming for the next Running Man episode.

The next day, though she didn't want to, Seong Im had to wake up early in order to start her memorization. She only had a few days left after all. She was in her bed, in the middle of memorizing names of her own staff, when Ji Hyo's phone vibrated signaling that someone sent her a massage. She checked the screen to see who it was.

1 message from This is Sparta.

"Ugh!" She groaned. She had been receiving texts from This is Sparta for two days now. It's not like the texts are irritating (they are actually thoughtful and sweet) but she still had no clue as to who this person was.

Good Morning! Don't skip breakfast and take you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter