jealousy

jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

choi yena and jo yuri have always been glued to each other. if one girl was present, it wouldn’t be unusual to find the other stuck to their side, or a small distance away. it also didn’t help the fact that said girls, lived right next door to each other. countless times they would fight and bicker over who would come sleepover at whose house with a game of rock paper scissors. (yuri always seemed to win)

despite the two year , they enjoyed each other’s company. whether it be yena treating yuri out to some ice cream, or one of those days they just spent cuddling indoors all day watching movies, (yena liked being little spooned sometimes regardless of the younger girl’s teasing). 

so when yuri gets confessed to, yena should be happy for her best friend right? yena thought that she would be happy for the younger, so what are these odd feelings in her chest? 

 

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

“yena will you turn that OFF!” a muffled yell could be heard through the closed door. 

yena groaned as she rolled over and slapped her alarm clock. she hated waking up early, and school, that too. 

she rolled out of bed, slumping to the floor with a loud thump. a habit that she has made ever since she was a young child. yuri always scolded the older when she was caught doing this, “YA! what if you lose even more of the few brain cells you already have, we can’t spare any more!” 

yena smiled softly to herself at the thought of yuri scolding her. she got ready for school, brushing her teeth, tying her hair into the usual ponytail and dressed herself.

“goodbye oppa i’m leaving!” she shouted out halfway through the door with a small piece of bread in . 

a dark head of hair popped out behind a door, “bye yena have a good day at school!” 

yena made her way across the yard to yuri’s house. the younger always had a habit of waking up late. she walked up the steps and knocked on the door, studying the wood she has looked at so many times. 

the door opened up, revealing a face similar to the younger girl that yena has grown to love. 

“good morning mrs. jo, is yuri ready yet?” yena asked, rocking on the back of her heels. 

“you know how that girl is yena, you can go on up and wait for her in her room darling.” mrs. jo stepped to the side letting her in. 

yena smiled and bowed slightly, making her way up the stairs she’s grown so accustomed to. yena could hear music softly playing from yuri’s room. she pushed the door open softly to see the younger girl twirling around her room. she stopped and stared, wanting to burn this into her memory forever. 

yuri stopped dancing and turned to look at yena.

“yena-ya! how long have you been standing there!” smile gracing the younger’s lips. 

“YA! hurry up and get ready you’re going to make us late!” yena exclaimed, making her way to the bed and sitting down. she watched the hamster-like girl rush around her room to get ready. 

it must’ve taken longer than she expected, as yena was abruptly woken up from her dreams to a kiss on the cheek. she opened her eyes to see yuri smiling down at her. god she wished she could kiss those lips. forever. 

“wake up unnie i’m done.” yuri said, face slightly blushing and went to the mirror to check on her makeup one last time. 

yena tilted her head to the side. hiding the red blush that formed on her cheeks. the downside to yuri was her clinginess and physical affection. sure yena loved her hugs and kisses, but the younger didn’t know how much it truly affected her. curse her gayness. 

yena stood up and made her way over to yuri. 

“aishh this dongsaeng of mine is so cute!” yena cooed and grabbed the younger’s cheeks. 

“come on, you look beautiful as always. let’s go to school.” yena tugged on yuri’s sleeve and pulled her to the door. yuri smiled softly and let herself be dragged away by the older. 

 

 

as the lunch bell sounded, yena got up from her seat groaning to herself. she was not fond of history, scratch that, school at all. the complete opposite of yuri who had straight A’s, the head of the choir program, and part of the student council. who even had that much energy anyways? she preferred playing games at home and watching anime. 

she slowly shuffled her way to the cafeteria, if anyone saw her they would think she was a zombie. 

yena opened the doors and looked around, trying to spot a certain redhead. she muttered small curses to herself, just wanting to find the young girl and collapse in her arms. it had been a long day of boredom in her defense. 

yuri was sitting near the left wall obscured by all the student bodies and heads. with a small smile on her lips she made her way to the redhead. her smile disappearing once she had seen who she was talking with. lee daehwi. sophmore. 

that boy irked her bones. the sophmore boy always gets in between their conversations and constantly asks yuri to help him study. yena knew that the boy had high marks and yet always seemed to ask yuri for help. 

yena always asked yuri to turn him down. curse yuri’s oblivious self, and her kindness cause she never did. she can never decline someone when asked for help. 

the two were laughing at something daehwi had said, before yena abruptly appeared behind yuri, arms wrapping around her waist. 

“hey you’re in my seat” 

yuri being stunned for a second, turned around with a shy smile. 

“unnie! don’t be rude, greet daehwi!” 

this was surprising to yuri because yena was never one to publicly initiate affection. she cuddled the younger and gave her affection behind closed doors. it had always been her clinging to yena. 

“you’re in my seat daehwi, leave.” yena tightened her grip on yuri’s waist and placed her head on the girl’s shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter