old friends and new beginnings

Power of Five's

The day was going smoothly for Myoui Mina. 

She bought her favorite fish from her local grocery store and picked up some fresh vegetables as well. 

She was walking around the streets of Nagoya, looking at the different vendors. The smell of street food filled the air and Mina was growing hungrier by the second. 

As she was turning the corner, Mina overheard a group of fruit vendors gossiping on the streets. 

"Did you hear about Ms. Yamamoto? She passed from lung cancer after fighting for three years." One woman said. 

"Oh my," the other lady exclaimed, "I heard Mr. Yamamoto has really been struggling with her death. He can't even afford a funeral for her."

"I heard since he fell into depression, he hasn't been taking orders. It's a shame really. He always made the most beautiful necklaces."

Mina walked up to one of the fruit vendors, pretending to look at the dragonfruit. 

"I was dropping off his monthly shipment, a crate of apples," said one of the women, "And when he opened the door, he looked as if he was living in his store. I asked him if he was, and he said he can't go home, reminds him too much of Ms. Yamamoto." 

"It's a shame really, ever since he started living inside the store, no one wants to come around." 

Mina used her knuckles to grab the attention of the gossiping women. The woman quickly got up from her seat to bag Mina's dragonfruit. 

"The jeweler you were speaking about," Mina said while grabbing her bag back, "What street is he on?"

"12th street. He has a big blue banner in front of his store that says 'Yamamoto Jewelers'," The women said excitedly, "He's a great jeweler, you should go and get something!"

Mina smiled softly, "I can't really afford jewelry right now, but I'll go give him a visit." 

The women's smile faltered, disappointed he wouldn't be getting a sale. 

"Well, I guess anyone coming into the store is good." 

Mina just nodded at the women and started heading towards the jewelers. It took Mina 5 minutes to find the store. It was a small corner store, the only thing making the store noticeable was the bright blue banner on top of the store. 

Mina entered the store quietly, the door's rusty hinges being the only indicator of her entrance. The first thing Mina noticed when she entered was the condition of the building. The floors were unsweeped, the shelf's showcasing the jewelry were dusty and the air was stale. Mina walked around the store. It was only when she got to the back did she see Mr. Yamamoto. He was laying on a couch in the back of the store, his eyes cold and empty.

"Hello?" Mina said softly, not wanting to startle the man. 

Mr. Yamamoto slowly got up from the couch. Mina could tell this was his first customer of the day by the surprised expression on his face. 

"Hello, ma'am. How may I help you?"

"What's the least expensive thing you have?"

The man came out from behind the counter and started walking towards the smaller shelves. 

"We have this silver-colored necklace, but it's not real silver. It's for kids so it's not the real material. Are you sure you don't want something with real silver?" 

Mina only shook her head in response. The man lifted the glass covering the shelf and took the necklace off the display case. He walked back to the cashier place the necklace in a container. 

"It'll be 1000 Yen." 

Mina took out her card. 

"Charge me for everything in the store," Mina said while handing him her card.

"Wh- What do you mean?" He looked as if he heard her wrong.

Mina gave the old man a small smile. 

"Charge my card for one of everything in the store and buy your wife a proper funeral. The dead need to be respected."

The man looked so shocked at the response, speechless at the young girl's words. 

"I- I can't accept this. It's too much." 

"I'm buying this," Mina said while holding up the small necklace, "Just think of it as a tip sir."

The man suddenly came out from behind the counter, rushing to hug Mina. Mina could feel his frail body shaking, tears falling from his eyes. Mina tensed at the unfamiliar contact.

"How can I repay you?" 

"Clean your store," Mina said, awkwardly backing away from the hug, "And work hard to keep your shop. It's beautiful." 

The man continued to sob, falling on his knees. 

Mina grabbed a tissue from the counter and handed it to the man before running out of the store, out of breath. 

She was never good at consoling people, especially the crying ones. 

Mina looked into the window and saw the man starting to get up on his own. 

'Good' 

Mina started walking towards her apartment. It was only when she was halfway down the street did she hear the man calling her. 

"Ma'am! Ma'am!" The man's aged body slowly reached Mina. 

"Here," The man reached into his pocket to reveal a necklace with a star as the penchant, "It's the least I can do." 

Before Mina could reject, he slid the necklace into her pocket.

"I noticed the star tattoo on your forearm and thought you must've liked them." the man said pointing to Mina's arm, "Please accept it."

Mina silently nodded, not wanting to show any disrespect to the man.

She watched the man run back to his untended store before turning around and continuing her walk home.

It was only when she arrived back at her apartment did she take the necklace out of her pocket. 

Mina didn't look twice before throwing it into her trashcan. 

She wasn't a big fan of stars. 


Mina wasn't expecting a call from anyone.

Mina washed the rice before throwing the fish she bought earlier on a pan with sizzling hot oil. She chopped the fresh vegetables and stirfried them on another pan. When everything was done cooking, she plated her food and sat at her dining table. 

She was halfway into her meal when she got the first call. 

Mina didn't often get calls from others. If she did, it was spam. So Mina let the phone ring, filling her silent apartment. 

Then came the second call. It was 5 minutes after the first. Once again, Mina thought it was spam, so she let it finish ringing. 

It was only after the third call did Mina pick up the phone. 

"Damn, it's hard to get in contact with you Mina."

Mina recognized the voice immediately. 

"I have to say, you used to pick up my calls before the first ring. Now it takes three calls just to get you on the phone." 

Mina's silence continued. 

"Is this a bad time? Because I can call lat-"

"No," Mina said softly, "Don't hang up." 

"Oh, okay," The girl on the other line said waiting a moment before responding again, "How have you been Mina?"

Mina didn't know how to respond, leaving the call silent for a few moments. 

"Mina I don't mind if you're busy I swear. I can call you tomorr-"

"I missed your voice," Mina said softly, "I miss the way you call me Mina." 

It was the other girls' turn to go silent. 

"I missed you Chaeyoung." 

There was another moment of silence before the girl responded. 

"I missed you too Mina," Chaeyoung said softly. 

"Wh- why did you call?" Mina asked, before quickly adding, "Not to seem as if I'm upset by you calling, I just- it's been a while since we spoke."

Mina could hear Chaeyoung sighing under her breathe before responding. 

"You know I wouldn't ask you for a favor if it wasn't important." 

"Are you okay?" Mina said quickly, "What happened? Where are you?" 

"Mina calm down, I'm fine. I just need to ask if you could do something for me." 

"What is it?" 

"I have a friend, she's a singer in this group," Chaeyoung said slowly, "She has this stalker after her and she needs a security guard. Do you think you could come to Korea for a while and watch her?"

Mina grew silent. 

"I know it's a lot to ask, but she's really picky and it's a really long story so I won't go into it now. But she could be in danger and there's no one I trust more than you." 

"Chaeyoung," Mina said softly, "You know I don't fight anymore. I don't think I would be suitable to guard someone as high profile as a celebrity." 

"I know. It's just she's really stubborn and has a lot of demands. You're the only person I could think of that fits all of them. I understand if you can't do it, I just had to ask." 

Chaeyoung paused before continuing. 

"I also really wanted to hear your voice, you know? It's been a while since we spoke." 

"I know. I'm sorry I don't call as often. I just don't want to bother you." 

"Three years isn't "not as often" Mina." Chaeyoung said softly, "I'm sorry too, for not calling first." 

Mina thought for a second before responding. 

"How long would I be in Korea for?" 

"Not sure. Probably until he goes back to his country." 

"Who is this stalker anyway?" Mina said. 

"His name is Ryan. He's from Brazil and he's like a crazy fan, trying to kidnap Nayeon and get her to marry him. He's super delusional." 

"Why don't they just arrest him? Isn't making threats like that illegal?" Mina said while walking to her fridge to get some water. 

"They can't arrest him unless he makes an attempt. I think making death threats is punishable, but so far he keeps claiming that he would never hurt her. We all know that's total bull, but until he acts on it, we can't make any arrests." 

Mina just hummed in response. 

"He knows where they live and he knows Twice's schedule in detail. He hacked the JYPE databases." 

"Who's Twice? I thought I was guarding someone named Nayeon?" Mina said confused. 

"Oh, it's the name of the group she's in. She's the leader of the group. I'm surprised you never heard of them," Chaeyoung said surprised, "They're really big in Japan." 

"I'm not really into music I guess," Mina said causally. 

"Anyways," Chaeyoung said, continuing, "He's arriving in Korea on Sunday, which is in 5 days. If we don't find a personal guard for her before then, she's going to have a major fit."

"Why?" Mina said confused. 

"She's really picky about stuff like that, you would understand if you met her. She's... unique. She doesn't want a team of security guards. Only one. " Chaeyoung said, holding back her laughter. 

"Why only one?"

"Something about how she doesn't like being controlled and how she hates asking for permission? All I know is that if the company does find someone qualified sooner or later, we're screwed. She's crazy, but she's also the leader of the biggest group in our company. We try to keep her happy."

"Why can't you call some agency in Korea? I'm sure they can provide a guard who's perfectly capable." Mina questioned. 

"There's a weapons policy in Korea. Most guards have to be armed for on-field missions or assignments. She's really picky about not having weapons around her. That's why I thought you would be a good idea. Since you specialize in weapons-free combat."

"Damn, no weapons? How stuck up is she?"

That got Chaeyoung bursting into laughter. 

"She's... not necessarily stuck up. More like demanding," said Chaeyoung before adding, "I've never met anyone like her. She's interesting." 

"So when should I come?" Mina said.

"Wait you're coming?" Chaeyoung said excitedly. 

"Yeah sure. I guess I haven't been to Korea for a while," Mina said before quietly adding, "And I guess I miss you too, or whatever." 

"Mina, you are a life savior." 

"I'm just repaying my debt Chaeyoung," Mina said quietly, "You know I owe you a lot." 

Chaeyoung went silent on the line. 

"Just think of it as me repaying my debts to you," Mina said, "When should I come?"

"As soon as possible," said a now excited Chaeyoung, "We need to get you moved into her apartment and well informed on what you are going to be doing." 

"Wait. I thought I was going to be living with you?" Mina said confused, "I need to live with her?"

"Since he knows her address, she kinda needs to be followed around everywhere. She can't be alone." 

"So I need to live with a group of girls I don't know for an indefinite amount of time in a whole different country. Is that what you are saying?" 

"I swear," Chaeyoung said playfully, "They're really nice. You need to get out more and make more friends anyways." 

"Hey, I have friends," Mina said, pretending to be hurt. 

"Inanimate object don't count, Mina. Especially your legos, those aren't friends."

"That's pretty narrowminded Chaeyoung. I thought you were better than that." Mina said teasingly. 

"Haha, very funny. Anyway's, you better start packing. I might've scheduled your flight already for tomorrow morning."

"I'm- you knew I was going to say yes to you, didn't you?" Mina said. 

"Maybe," Chaeyoung said playfully, "Oh and before I forget. Make sure to wear a suit."

"What? Why?" Mina said confused. 

"Isn't that what secret agents wear? I don't know. It'll look more professional if you came in a suit." 

"I'm not a secret agent Chaeyoung."

"Yeah, I know. But you should at least look like it. Intimidate Ryan and stuff. Make him nervous. You have a couple of suits right?" 

"Yeah, I can manage. I'll call you tomorrow morning when I get on the flight. I have to get packing." 

Chaeyoung hesitated for a moment before responding. 

"I really appreciate this Mina. You're the only person I trust enough to call. The girl you're guarding, I'm not exactly best friends with her but she's really important to a lot of people. She's might be kind of crazy, but she's a good person at heart. She reminds me of you sometimes. Not in the crazy aspect, more like in the secretive aspect. She can be loud and annoying, but she has a hell of a lot of things she doesn't tell people. It's the look in her eyes I get sometimes. You gave me that look a lot. The look of someone who had a lot to share."

Mina stayed quiet. 

"Sorry for rambling. I know you have to pack. Call me tomorrow when you land in Korea. I'll come and you up from the airport. You should land in Korea at around 12."

"Bye Chaeyoung. See you tomorrow." 

"See you tomorrow."

Mina put down her phone and started cleaning her cold and half-eaten dinner. She was washing the dishes when she thought back to the first time she met Chaeyoung. 

-

Mina was 19, wandering the streets of Kobe. It was raining and her fists were bloody and bruised. She had been walking around for the last five hours with no specific goal when she passed out on the ground from exhaustion. 

Mina woke up wrapped in soft sheets and the sun shining through the window. 

"Uncle! She's awake!" 

Mina winced at the loud noise. Her head was pounding heavily as if she was being repetitively punched. 

Mina saw a tall, middle-aged man walk into the room, with a short girl trailing behind him. 

"Hello," The man said softly, "Do you know where you are right now?" 

Mina only shook her head in response, holding her head in her hands. 

"My niece found you on the ground, passed out last night at around 3 A.M. She carried you to my office. I'm Doctor Murikami and this is my niece Chaeyoung. She doesn't know much Japanese, she's from Korea." 

Mina saw the young girl shyly waiting at the doorway. 

"If you don't mind me asking," Doctor Murikami says while checking her temperature and heart rate, "What is your name? You didn't have any ID on you."

Mina continued to stay silent, looking in the opposite direction of the man. 

"We understand if you're scared. We won't try to pry too much," The man said calmly. "Where do you live? We can give you a ride home." 

"I don't live anywhere," Mina said bluntly, "I don't have a home anymore." 

It was the doctor's turn to go silent. 

"You can live here then." 

Mina slowly looked up and saw the girl in the doorway speaking up. 

"Live with us. It's just me and uncle. It's not like we don't have space. Live with us." Chaeyoung said in broken Japanese. 

Mina's eyes grew wide at the girl's statements. Mina saw the doctor staying quiet like he was thinking. 

"I can't accept. I'm sorry, I'll be on my way now. Sorry for inconveniencing you, sir. Thank you for treating me." Mina said while ripping the IV out of her arm and getting up. She was making her way to the door when a skinny arm stopped her. 

"At least stay until your injuries are healed," Chaeyoung said, "You can leave after that." 

Mina just stared at the short girl in front of her. Mina knew she could've easily pushed the girl out her way. 

"I agree," the doctor added, "You showed symptoms of a concussion. You should probably stay in bed for the next few days." 

Mina sighed and walked back to the bed. 

'It's not like I have anywhere to go anyways'

"So you listen to an old man but not me?" Chaeyoung said annoyed, "Not fair." 

The doctor laughed at his niece and started walking out of the room. 

"Let's leave the patient alone to recover Chaeyoung," The man said before turning to Mina, "Press the button on the nightstand if you need anything." 

Mina waited until both the doctor and his niece exited before laying back down. Her head was throbbing. She definitely had a concussion. 

Mina could feel her fists crying in pain, there were probably open wounds on both her hands. 

She could feel herself drifting back to the sleep, feeling the exhaustion hit her. 

It only felt like a moment later when Mina jolted awake. 

"Wake up!" 

Mina thinks she could kill the girl in front of her. 

"Didn't anyone ever teach you bedside manors," Mina said, sitting up slowly, "You should know more than anyone, being a nurse." 

Mina saw Chaeyoung opening in surprise. 

"I am not a nurse!" Chaeyoung said loudly. 

Mina winced again at the noise. 

"Nurse or not, can you shut up?" Mina said, holding her head. 

"Does she think that just because she's pretty she can be rude?" Chaeyoung said to herself in Korean. 

Mina stayed silent. 

"Here, my uncle said you have to eat lunch," Chaeyoung said while handing the girl a sandwich, "We would've given you porridge but we didn't have any. My uncle has been swamped with patients all day."

Mina took and sandwich and left it at her side. 

"Anyways, I'm not a nurse," Chaeyoung said, sitting on the girl's bed, "I'm actually an intern working here in Japan. A producing intern. I wanted to learn music from the best, you know? I really like it here, but I think I'm going to go back to Korea to work. I don't know, I think it would just be easier language-wise. It's hard writing song lyrics in Japanese with my limited vocabulary."

"I didn't ask for a whole life story kid," Mina said. 

"You think I want to speak to you, idiot!" Chaeyoung said angrily in Korean. 

"How old are you anyway?" Chaeyoung said in Japanese again, holding her anger back.

"I'm 19," Mina said curtly, closing her eyes again. 

"I'm 19 too! We're the same age!" Chaeyoung said excitedly. 

"I don't care. You look 13 regardless." Mina said.

"Who does this think she is?" Chaeyoung said in Korean again, "Just because you're hot doesn't mean you get to be rude." 

Mina tried to contain her laughter at this point, facing the windows. 

"Just eat the food, I'm leaving now." 

Chaeyoung got to the door before Mina called out to her. 

"I didn't realize you thought I was pretty and hot," Mina said in Korean, "I'll keep that in mind for next time." 

Chaeyoung felt herself turning beet red. Even though Chaeyoung closed the door behind her, Mina could still hear the girls scream in embarrassment. 

Mina ate her sandwich in silence and fell back asleep soon after. 

"It's time for dinner." 

Mina woke up, annoyed at being disturbed. 

"I thought you would've taken the hint to back of-" Mina stopped the second she noticed that it wasn't Chaeyoung in the doorway. 

"Oh sorry, I thought it was someone else," Mina said to the doctor. 

"It's fine, don't worry about it," The doctor said while putting the tray of dinner on Mina's makeshift table, "Did you say something to her? When I asked her to bring you dinner, she refused and wouldn't leave her room."

Mina looked down at her hands, not wanting to respond. 

"It's okay, I'm not upset. Chaeyoung can be overbearing sometimes," The man said, checking Mina's vitals again, "She's been living with me for about a month now and she's a really great kid. She's very lonely though, she doesn't talk much to other people. She just wanted to befriend you." 

Mina only nodded in response. 

"You know, if you have nowhere to go, you can live with us. There's an extra room in our building, we live above the clinic." 

"I am grateful for the offer sir, but I don't know. I don't want to be burdensome." Mina said quietly. 

"Hmm," The doctor said, thinking for a moment before responding again, "Why don't you work here, in the clinic? You can help with cooking and cleaning. Think of it as your job." 

"I can't sir. It's too much to ask of you. I don't want to intrude." Mina said quickly. 

"You wouldn't be intruding kid," The doctor said smiling at her before getting up to leave, "Just think about it."

Only when the doctor left did Mina start sobbing. 

'It's not like you have a home anymore Mina. What are you going to do now?'

Mina woke up the next morning disoriented. She woke up on her own this time. Instead of staying in bed, Mina decides to get up and leave the room. Mina walked out of her room into a medium-sized hallway. There were 5 doors in the hallway. Mina walked to the end of the hallways into what looked like a waiting room. There was a walkway leading into a garden.

'I could use some fresh air'

Mina could tell the garden was poorly tended too. There were weeds sticking out of the paved floor and the flowers were all dead. The shrubbery wasn't trimmed and overall the garden looked abandoned. It was a half indoor, half outdoor garden. There was no ceiling but there were other buildings closing off the garden from the outside world. In the center of the mini garden, there was an old and rusted water fountain with a bench in front of it. Mina sat down on the bench and stretched her back.

"What are you doing here?" 

Mina looked up to see Chaeyoung with a sketchbook in her hand.

"This is my hangout. Find another one." Chaeyoung said while walking towards the bench, not even looking at the girl. 

"I didn't know you owned this garden," Mina said sarcastically, "It's pretty ugly." 

"Hey! It's beautiful," Chaeyoung said, "It has charisma."

Chaeyoung sat down next to Mina. 

"What are you doing out of your hospital bed anyway?" 

Mina stood up a second after Chaeyoung stood up. 

"I should be going back now." 

Chaeyoung grabbed the girl's arm before she could get far enough. 

"No! Don't leave," Chaeyoung said, whining, "I need someone to draw." 

Mina turned around and smirked at the girl. 

"Am I that 'pretty' to you Chaeyoung?" Mina said teasingly. 

Chaeyoung quickly let go and hid her flushed cheeks in her hands. Mina sat back down next to Chaeyoung.

"You can draw me," Mina said before adding, "I don't mind." 

Chaeyoung slowly lifted her head from her hands and looked up at the taller girl. She has her eyes closed and both her arms and legs crossed. She looked serene with the soft wind that blew on her hair being the only source of movement on the girl. Chaeyoung slowly opened her sketchbook and grabber her pencil from her pocket. She started on the girls face. Mina's face was minorly injured, a busted lip, and a small cut on her cheek. Chaeyoung slowly drew her neck going all the way down until she reached the Japanese girl's arms. 

"What's the tattoo from?" Chaeyoung asked, drawing the star-shaped tattoo on her sketchbook. 

"No question. Just draw." Mina said bluntly, not even opening her eyes. 

Chaeyoung pouted in frustration but continued down to the girl's fists.

"What happened to your hands?" Chaeyoung said softly.  

"I said no questions," Mina responded again, continuing to maintain position. 

Chaeyoung suddenly dropped her pencil to the bench and groaned. 

"Can I at least know your name? You can answer that right?"

Mina unfolded her hand and sighed. 

"My name is Mina. Happy?" 

"Very."

Chaeyoung continued to draw the girl for the next hour. Mina stayed still the whole time, nearly convincing Chaeyoung that she had turned into a statue. 

"I finished." Chaeyoung said proudly. Mina opened her eyes looked over the girl's paper. 

"Not bad," Mina said simply, before getting up and stretching. 

"Wow, I spent an hour working on it and all I get is a 'not bad'. That's pretty harsh." 

"I'm not exactly entitled to be nice to you." Mina said. 

Chaeyoung ignored the girl and went back to examining her drawing. 

"Can I draw you again? I don't like the way you're hair turned out." 

"Can't you go draw one of your friends? Why do you have to draw me?" 

Chaeyoung got quiet and looked down at her pencil. 

"I don't have anyone else to draw. Please?" 

Mina looked at the girl in front of her and felt her eyes soften. Her lips were pouting and she was tugging at Mina's shirt to come back. 

"Fine." 

Chaeyoung smiled at her mini victory and flipped her paper to a new page. Mina sat back down, opting to sit normally rather than crossing her legs and arms. 

"You don't have to respond, but I'm gonna speak while I draw," Chaeyoung said, not looking up from her paper, "So don't get mad."

Mina just nodded and continued sitting still. 

"I don't have a lot of friends. I never really did." Chaeyoung started on Mina's legs this time. 

"I didn't have any friends when I was in school, and when I moved to Japan to study music, I didn't know how to speak to people. So, I'm sorry if I ask a lot of questions or overshare. I don't mean to annoy you." 

Mina stayed silent. 

"My parents died last year, that's another reason why I came to Japan," Chaeyoung added quietly. 

Mina opened her eyes and looked over at the girl. 

"I'm only telling you this because I know I probably won't see you again," Chaeyoung said, "It's nice confessing things to someone you know you'll never cross paths with." 

Mina just looked at the girl. 

"I can't really speak to my Uncle, he's really touchy about my mother's death. They were really close growing up." 

Chaeyoung started on the girls torso, paying attention to the details on the girls shirt. 

"Ever since she died, he's been really down too. I was thinking about fixing up the garden for him, but I don't really know how. I drew a plan in my sketchbook, but I'm not actually sure as to how to start." 

Chaeyoung started to get really focused. Mina could tell from the lack of speaking from the talkative girl. 

"I didn't have a lot of friends growing up either," Mina said quietly, "Only one." 

Chaeyoung looked up, surprised the girl responded. 

"Was her name Kim Jiyeon?"

Mina's head snapped towards Chaeyoung's. 

"How do you know that name?" Mina said frantically. She jumped up from the bench and grabbed Chaeyoung by the shoulders

Chaeyoung looked at the girl confused. 

"You said her name. When I was carrying you to the office, you kept saying her name." Chaeyoung was rattled by the emotionless girl's sudden outburst. 

Mina bent down, burying her eyes in her hands. 

"You got my hopes up," Mina said bitterly. 

Chaeyoung looked at the girl, utterly confused at the girl's response. She was going to ask the girl what the issue was when Mina suddenly changed the topic. 

"Can I see your drawing of the garden?" 

Chaeyoung looked at the girl, confused at the sudden mood change. 

"Sure," Chaeyoung said while handing the sketchbook over to Mina, "It needs some work, but it's a pretty brought sketch so it's okay." 

Mina looked at the design silently, closely examining the paper. 

"If I help you build this, will you help me look for someone?" Mina said, looking up at the shorter girl, waiting for a response. 

"Su- Sure," Chaeyoung said confused, "Can you build things?"

"Yeah I'm good with my hands," Mina said, looking down at her bandaged palms, "We can start next week when my hands are better." 

"Who are you looking for?" Chaeyoung said taking back the sketchbook. 

It was the first time Chaeyoung saw Mina genuinely smile. 

"An old friend." 

-

Mina remembers the first day she spent with Chaeyoung vividly. It was a new start for Mina. A new beginning. 

Mina quickly dried her dishes and placed them back into the cabinet. 

She walked into her room and grabbed her smallest luggage from her closet, wanting to travel lightly.

Mina quickly started packing for her trip tomorrow.

'This is going to be interesting'


Sorry this took so long. What I wrote in this chapter kinda had to foreshadow to like the majority of the REALLY important things that are going happen so I had to plan it right. Also it's kinda short because next chapter probably going to be really long since they are meeting. Super excited for the next chapter!!