𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘪𝘳𝘴 :: 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘱 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺. 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗡𝗢𝗪 ! - 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 :: ♥

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

we are waiting for you! 

Foreword

Memoirs
est. 2020
follow here!
base.
mei.
Misc.
ko.
join us now!
 
 
 

 

the vibe
of memoirs
about us
"We lead our lives like water flowing down a hill, going more or less in one direction until we splash into something that forces us to find a new course."
memoirs is a semi lit pop up agency that is aspiring to become your home for the next two weeks. gather together and find new friends , extend your horizon (with memes) and just feel comfortable to be yourself. chilling late at night or enjoying the day all together - memories will for sure be made here.
here where you are a meiko, wishing to become as graceful as a geisha and making the people around you feeling  like home.
rules

a. please subscribe to the story and if you feel like it you can leave an upvote as well.

B. we’re a closed agency, any interactions with outsiders aren't allowed! as this is a semi rp we don’t accept any fcs who are below the age of 19 nor muns that haven’t reached the age of 18 yet.

C. you’re allowed to mention or do related things on timeline but we ask you to keep them to a limit and refrain from retweeting any too excessively. the timeline is supposed to be a carefree and fun place after all.

D. we allow idols from the korean industry as well as chinese or japanese who are related to it. no ulzzangs, deceased idols nor idols who clearly spoke themselves out against roleplaying will be accepted. no double accounts.

E. inactivity of 24h will lead to a kick out, please reach 60 tweets within 24h upon your arrival as well.

F. we don’t allow a full hiatus as we’re going to be open for two weeks only but a semi hiatus for 4 days. dm base for this kind of matter.

G. you can tcc five times and cc two times during the two weeks. please mention or dm base for this action as well!

h. remember not to write anything triggering. check base’s thread if you wonder about the triggers we’ve set. if you have any further questions don’t be afraid to send a message. if you want anything on to be added to the trigger list, talk to base as well.

i. move in couples are welcome but please inform base about it! there’s a dating ban of 4 days  for new couples and both parties have to reach at least 350 tweets. all ualities are allowed! password is the last book you’ve read.

j. don’t you miss the actual portraying of a fc? timeline is ic - ooc tweeting is only allowed with brackets and to a limit. you can smoothly mix a little ooc (you like a tv show? game? etc.) and ic and give your muse a little more character with it but remember, your fc owns a life, too. 

K. make sure to give lots of love to your fellow agency members. we love getting hyped and being positive with each other! what we don’t like is being exclusive, a facechaser and cliquey. memoirs is an agency, not fl. friendships will be made or brought over but our timeline thrives to be a comfortable and interactive place for all members. 

L. in case that any drama occurs - which we don’t hope to happen - please keep it of tl and dm base if any help is needed.

M. last but not least we hope for you to have a lot of fun with us!

masterlist
Blackpink.
jennie. Lisa. rose27
BTS.
jeongguk. VSugajimin. jin.
Exo.
Chanyeol. Baekhyun. kai25. do25
itzy
yeji.
Nct.
Jaehyun. doyoung25, jaemin25, lucas25, winwin, kun25, haechan, mark, Renjun25.
red velvet.
irene25, seulgi. yeri.
SEVENTEEN
mingyu.
sf9.
rowoon.
stray kids.
felix.
Twice.
Mina. chaeyoung. sana25. momo.
VICTON.
seungwoo.
soloists.
sunmi.

 
couple list
who is gonna be our first?
how to join

1. APPLication form:

fc name + group/occupation.

fc age + ooc age.

password.

2. check masterlist and/or the wishlist and pick your desired fc. 

3. once you’ve posted your reservation you’ve got 24h to create your account (please make sure to clean recycled accounts) and follow base + members.

4. mention base for your verification. if you haven’t been verified within 20 minutes you can start to interact already!

5. reach 60 tweets within 24h upon your arrival. not reaching the tc and a general inactivity of 24h will lead to being unverified. replies don’t count as activity, base checks your regular tweets! 

6. username in lowercase only, initials are allowed, write your username the following format: @___mmrs or @mmrs___. 

 

featured male
name here
featured female
name here
memoirs_rp
everyone who joins will get a smooch for free!