[2] Yongsun has a crush?!

My Superhero Cat

(A/N: Quickly just want to let you know that Byul is Yongsun's cat, Moonbyul is Yongsun's college buddy and crush, Moonstar is the superhero protecting the city! So please keep in mind of these names.)

Moonbyul watched from the corner of the apartment building. Yongsun stood at the entrance doors alone. She still looked shaken by her near-death experience. Moonbyul told herself that Byul will be nicer to the girl tonight.

She really did care about Yongsun and listened carefully to everything Yongsun would say to her. Yongsun talked to Byul like she would talk to her best friend and most of the time she'd be treated like a human. Byul had a feeling Yongsun knew that she cared and still acts the way she does.

Moonbyul quickly snapped out of her feline memories with Yongsun as she saw the girl finally walk into the apartment building. Moonbyul searched the area quickly. During this time, there's usually no one outside so she could easily get into Yongsun's room.

She took a deep breath in and transformed into Byul. Her claws popped out and she quickly started to climb up the building and slipped into Yongsun's apartment through the window she had left opened. In a swift motion, she transformed into Moonbyul and reached for the window to close it. Suddenly, there was a click at the door and a small creak.

Yongsun stepped into her apartment with a small sigh, "Byul, I'm home."

Byul ran over to Yongsun meowing and staring at the girl who was now taking off her shoes. Byul started to grow worried as the girl quietly passed Byul with a simple headpat. She walked into her room and all that could be heard was her bag being placed. Byul followed the girl into her bedroom anyway.

She saw the girl lying flat on her bed. Byul climbed up and lay curled up right next to her owner. Yongsun's hand rested on Byul's body and even though Byul hated her body being touched, Byul would let it slide now. They lay in comfortable silence. Byul believed that the girl was going to start sobbing because of the fear that was in her body but rather the girl spoke softly.

"Byul..." Byul wagged her tail slowly in response.

"I think...I think I'm in love, Byul." Byul's eyes shot open.

She sat up and turn to the girl who looked at the from the corner of her eyes. 

"You won't believe me when I say it. There was this huge robot guy who burst into my college cafeteria and Wheein ran out and I tried to follow quickly behind her but then before I knew it, there was this girl on top of me. She pushed me out of the way and saved my life from a falling piece of the ceiling, Byul. She had this beautiful, long and silky silver hair. She was so protective like and got me out of their and into the bathroom so I was safe. She told me not to move and that she'd be back from me. I was shaken and listened but I thought she wasn't going to. But she did! She did, Byul! I hugged her because I'm just an affectionate person like that but my heart was pounding in her arms. She did push me away but that was only because-!" Yongsun went on and on.

Byul's heart pounded and her nose turned darker and her tail wagged as she listened to the girl, she loved, talk about her. Byul lay back down and pretended to sleep as Yongsun continued to speak. 

"Byul!!!! Listen to me, you lazy cat! I think I'm gonna talk to her tomorrow. What do you think?" Yongsun said and Byul quickly turned to her with wide eyes, "Let me see if I can find you a photo of her. I'm pretty sure she's pretty popular."

Byul hissed at Yongsun's phone, "Don't be like that! Look it's her face. Isn't she just beautiful?"

Byul smacked Yongsun's hand and she dropped her phone, "Ow!"

Just then, her phone started to ring. It was Wheein. Yongsun picked it up and answered. Byul listened while she cleaned her fur, it turned out Wheein was checking up on Yongsun now. Byul heard the girl cry and sob in the call and Yongsun comforted her. 

Soon, Yongsun closed the call and sighed, "It was Wheein. She was crying because she was so scared from today. I need to be a better friend for her so I can protect her."

Byul watched the girl. They were very similar. Often closed off and to themselves but when they meet someone and open up, they do their best to protect their loved one. Byul understood that, but she refused to let Yongsun to anything of the sort that will end up putting Yongsun in danger. She had make sure nothing would ever happen to Yongsun.

"I promise, I'll protect you forever and as long as I am alive, nothing will happen to you, Yongsun." Byul muttered to sleeping Yongsun before cuddling her and falling asleep along side with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!!! Sorry for the short chapter!!! But if I wrote anything more it would be too much so I'll have it as a short chapter instead. I'm sorry for any delays when updating this, I'm still a school student so I have a lot of things to do and barely get the time for hobbies. But fortunely, it's online school so I have more time to spend in class to write!! Also I was doing a 2 hour English essay exam and I just had a burst of my writing skills coming back to me and I've started to write more fluently again!! Although it is hard for me to write it past tense now, you guys wanted past tense so I'll try my best for yous!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Thank you for reading. Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.