[1] My Superhero Cat

My Superhero Cat

Kim Yongsun was an average college student. She lived by herself in a small but comfortable apartment. She also had a cat who stayed with her.

"Good morning, Byul." She kisses her cat's forehead.

Byul purrs before hissing at Yongsun. Byul then stretches, following Yongsun to the table. Byul was a cat with long silver hair. Although Byul pretended to not like Yongsun, the girl knew how much the feline really cared about her. 

"Byul, do you want wet food today or day?" Yongsun looks back from her pan.

Byul the bowl with dry food. Yongsun pours it out for her and places it down. She sits at the table with her breakfast.

"It's the new semester. My first day already."

Byul looks up at her owner. She had a small smile on her face. But Byul could tell she was getting homesick. Byul leaves her food to go lie at Yongsun's feet.

"Ah, Byul. You can tell I'm homesick, huh?" She reaches down to pet the cat.

Just then, Yongsun's phone rings in her bedroom. She walks to her ringing phone. Just then, Byul notices smoke gather in the kitchen. Yongsn forgot to turn off the stove!

"Tch."

Byul stands, stretching her now human legs. Oh yeah. Byul has the ability to shapeshift into a cat but back to the story.

Byul walks over to the stove and turns it off. Just then, she hears Yongsun's steps. Byul quickly rushes to the window to open it.

"Yes, mum. I'll be fine."Yongsun pauses, "Ah, Byul? You're at the window, okay."

Byul meows before lying down. That was a close one. Byul has to be more careful. She starts to listen in to Yongsun on her phone.

"I'll be fine with my own money. Well, if you insist but don't send too much, you need it yourself." Yongsun sighs after a while she closes the phone.

Byul watches the dejected girl grab the remote and turns T.V on. The news channel pops up.

"Folks be careful, especially young girls out there. There have been predators in these areas and most haven't been caught. But hopefully we can trust our super hero-"

The T.V shows the areas highlighted red. Byul notices the areas being close to all the places Yongsun goes to. She looks at the clock and sees that Yongsun is going to be late to her lecture.

Byul goes and scratches Yongsun, hissing at her remote.

"Huh? What's wrong with you?" Yongsun glances back at the T.V, noticing the time, "Oh crap, I'm gonna be late at this rate. I'll deal with your moody later."

Yongsun gets up. In about 10 minutes, Yongsun is changed with her backbag on.

"I'm out, Byul! Take care of the house for me!" Byul hears the door shut.

She sighs as she stands and transforms into her human form. She opens the window and grabs the bag her that she's hidden clothes and other stuff in. She quickly heads out of the door to follow Yongsun.

At college, Byul goes as Moonbyul and is known as a heartbreaker. But she simply doesn't care about anyone but Yongsun. The only reason she goes to college is to watch over her clumsy owner. That's all Moonbyul wants to do anyway.

Soon, she sees Yongsun at the entrance with her best friend, Wheein. She sighs before following Yongsun into her class. Moonbyul was enrolled into the same courses as Yongsun yet she stayed out of the girl's eyes.

"Welcome to your first lecture of this semester. Let's get started right away.." The lecture starts as Moonbyul takes a seat a few rows behind Yongsun.

Moonbyul didn't care about sitting and listening to these boring lectures for hours because she never really listened in the first place. Instead, she'd watch Yongsun or think about her. 

She sighs, watching her. Moonbyul watched Yongsun talk to a guy who sat with her and Wheein. Moonbyul looked down at her clothes. White shirt with black pants and leather jacket. She realised she was too dressed today. The girls just won't leave her alone. Soon the lecture ended and Yongsun headed to eat at the cafe. Moonbyul follows her.

"OMG!! IT'S MOONBYUL!!!" A girl screams at her.

"," Moonbyul mumbles and quickly turns seeing Yongsun turn to look.

Then all sorts of girls circle Moonbyul. Moonbyul just stares at them as they coo.

"You're so hot!!!" She hears one of the many remarks and she glares at the girl.

"Piss off. I'm not interested. I have somewhere to go." Moonbyul turns around to see Yongsun no where in sight, "."

"MOVE OUT OF MY WAY." Moonbyul grabs a girl's wrist and glares at her.

Instead of her getting scared, the girl squeaks happily. Moonbyul sighs, trying to push through instead.

"Alright, I'm here." Moonbyul's only friend walks in, separating the girls, "Please give us some space, ladies."

The girls swoon over Hyejin and leave quickly. Moonbyul turns to Hyejin and sighs.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Your girlfriend is over there with her cute friend by the way." Hyejin points to Yongsun and Wheein's table.

"Alright. That's good enough. Let's sit here. Uh, to eat." Moonbyul points to a nearby table.

"Sure. I know you just want to watch over your crush anyway." Hyejin smirks.

"Ugh, she's not my crush. I just care for her. A lot." Moonbyul sighs as Hyejin hands her a box of shrimps.

"Right and you swear to protect her for the simple reason of being a good human. Also, I got you your favourite!!" Hyejin grins.

"Thank you. I don't know what I'll do without you." Moonbyul starts eating.

Hyejin opens to speak but suddenly everything starts shaking.

"An earthquake?!" Moonbyul holds the table, looking over at Yongsun.

The older girl looked worried and panicked. Her friend got and quickly runs away. Yongsun follows after.

"No! You idiot!" Moonbyul quickly wears her bag to follow after Yongsun.

Just then a big chunk of the ceiling starts to fall right above Yongsun. Moonbyul bounces and tackles Yongsun to the ground. The chunk just misses the two girls but a man in a huge robot enters the building, laughing loudly. Moonbyul looks down at a shocked Yongsun.

"You need to get out of here, quickly and carefully." There's no reply from Yongsun. The girl was frozen in fear.

"Hey! Ugh!" Moonbyul picks up Yongsun and runs to the bathrooms.

"Look, stay in this stall. Under no circumstances do you come out, okay? I'm gonna go and try to help the others. I'll be the one to come get you." Moonbyul closes the stall door with Yongsun inside.

"O-Okay..." Yongsun says from the other side.

Moonbyul quickly changes into her tight, black hero suit. Her tail and ears perk out. She turns to leave the bathroom.

"Thank you for saving me."

Her eyes widen as she freezes to a stop. She feels her face warm up but she quickly leaves to go find the robot that put her Yongsun into danger.

Moonbyul was also the city's hero, Moonstar. She needed to be able to protect Yongsun in public without making it obvious to her so she prepared her hero self to protect her.

"You college kids must be suffering. Let me help you by ending your lives!" The man in the robot laughs.

"Hey!" Moonstar calls out to him, "Leave the kids alone. I'll take your robot to jail."

"Oh, Moonstar! You've finally arrived. Big talk for such a small her-"

Moonstar claws at the glass, smashing it easily.

"W-what?!"

She takes him out and throws him to a table before smashing down his whole robot.

"That was easy." She kicks him unconscious and then wraps him in ropes.

She leaves him at the table and quickly heads to the bathroom, taking off her suit while running. She needed to know if Yongsun was alright. And she needed to know now.

"YON- YO GIRL!! ARE YOU STILL IN THIS STALL??!!" She knocks at the stall she left Yongsun in.

Quickly stuffing her suit into her bag, the stall clicks open.

"I-I'm still here. Is it safe now? Are the others alright?" She says in a tiny voice.

As if Moonbyul wasn't panting enough, her heart clenched at how cute Yongsun looked in this moment. Moonbyul breathes out and holds Yongsun close to her. But then suddenly she realises what she was doing and pulls away.

"I-I am so sorry. I was just worried and I- I'll let you go out to your friend now-" Moonbyul starts to ramble but Yongsun wraps her arms around her.

"Thank you." Yongsun says simply.

Moonbyul feels herself start to turn red again but if she turns too red she'll transform! She pulls away from Yongsun.

"Sorry. I'm not much of an affectionate girl. But er, glad you're alright." She turns to hide her face from Yongsun.

"Okay. That's okay. Thank you again." Yongsun places her hand on Moonbyul's back, "I'll be heading back home for tonight."

Moonbyul turns, looking the girl straight into her eyes, "Do you want me to walk you home? Oh, actually I'm kind of a stranger so nevermind. Be safe!"

Without another word, Moonbyul runs out the bathrooms. Her heart was pounding, wanting to be free from her chest. Moonbyul's face was still red but now there was a smile on her face. Moonbyul's crush was only getting worse but she didn't mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Be sure to leave a comment for me about this chapter or this fic! I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes.